Equalization of funding is desirable for Texas public school

nikki djor69

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 06:20 pm
where r u from? maybe i'll see you there!
0 Replies

hyper426

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 01:58 pm
ACU, so I am prolly not in your region.
0 Replies

gegenschein

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 08:42 am
Êóðåíèå âûçûâàåò ñòàðåíèå êîæè. Â Åâðîïå ëþäè ìåíüøå êóðÿò! Èììèãðàöèÿ â åâðîïåéñêèå ñòðàíû: http://cernis.cz
0 Replies

hyper426

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 11:35 am
ummmmmm......yeah
0 Replies

blazeg189

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 08:41 pm
i made it to regionals and i go to arlington heights(that's in fort worth, conterary to what the name might imply). i got first at district, but to be fair some of my competition didn't know what a criterion is. so i'm not sure how i'm going to do. i have regionals saturday so whoever is in the dallas region, this is your competition(not much).
0 Replies

nikki djor69

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 09:18 pm
hmm...
well-regionals is saturday-whos not ready? its me! j/k i don't care its my first year so i'm happy to have made it this far. i will be anything but disapointed. if i don't go to state i won't miss my college exam and cause a lot of problems and interfere with my stanford interview so- it'd save me a lot of trouble... good luck everybody!
0 Replies

hyper426

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 06:19 am
woop woop, wut wut......

I got 2nd at regionals!!!!!! I am sooooo happy i get to go to state. There is no way I will break there, but I can wish, can't I? If I miraculously won, I would be the first since my brother in '97 to win in LD from my school, I don't even know if anyone has even gotten really close since then. well, ta ta for now, got to work on my aff, which really sucks...
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Mon 2 May, 2005 05:31 pm
Congratulations all around, debaters. And for those of you who are graduating and moving on to college, we'd like to hear from you as you take up new topics in the fall. Likewise for those of you who aren't graduating.

Don't be strangers around here.
0 Replies

hyper426

Reply Tue 3 May, 2005 10:19 am
I know, have you noticed that alot of topics just randomly go dead? Eeeekk!!!! State is soon!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 05:38 pm
0 Replies

hyper426

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 01:50 pm
I saw that, and I think that it is crap. But, if you think about it, alot of times it is the middle class, not the upper class, who spend such a large part of their income on cigarets and alcohol. Maybe, with the rising gas prices, some habits would be kicked, but I am pretty sure that the only outcome would be more children being raised in poverty, ultimately backfiring on this committee that strives to improve education.

By the way, i got third in state in my division (AA) Those Blanco kids are GOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!!
0 Replies