What do you think?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 8,551 • Replies: 19
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2003 03:04 pm
LOL Walter, They had illusions and dilussions in those periods too! c.i.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2003 07:16 pm
ufos
The interpretations of smudges on paintings as "UFO's" is SO silly, I'm sure you would agree. I guess the aliens determined that we were "prewarp" and went on. The interpretations of smudges reminds of the many sitings of the Virgin Mary, in steam patterns of the bathroom mirror, clouds, patterns on trees, paint splashes, etc.etc. AS IF THE VIEWERS KNOW WHAT THE VIRGIN LOOKED LIKE. Is it not equally unreasonable (but no more so) to assume that the smudges are of a street walker?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2003 07:41 pm
People looking for UFO's will also see them in their developed films with smudges on them. WOW, look, UFO's! c.i.
0 Replies

kayla

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2003 09:37 pm
Let's not get ufo's and the holy spirit mixed up.
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2003 10:20 pm
the space aliens are watching you. they told me so...............
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2003 10:27 pm
I thought there were Mayan carvings that are unexplained - depicting people sitting as though they were in seats in aircraft...and a never rusting iron pillar in India that has stood for centuries?

I'm not familiar with smudges, etc. - but references to Ezekial saw the wheel, etc?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2003 12:26 am
mama, Yes, I saw that iron pillar in India. It's over two thousand years old, made of steel, with no rust. I have several pictures of it, and will post it tomorrow. c.i.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2003 05:56 am
http://xfiles.wearehere.net/images/office.jpg
0 Replies

kayla

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2003 09:44 am
I want to believe I can learn to put an image, any image on this site!!!!!
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2003 01:23 pm
kayla - I'm with you. Anybody got clear, simple directions?

And, CI, aren't there more examples somewhere? One of my theories was that we were actually populated by people from somewhere out in space - much the same as I believe we will do in the distant future.

So much in the ancient histories, shared folklore, etc. appears to indicate beginnings from somewhere else.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2003 05:34 pm
Did these ideas come from outer space or the cosmic unconscious?

Pyramids From Around The World
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2003 05:41 pm
mama, I posted the picture of the iron pillar in another "travel" forum. Please go to: http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3076&start=40
It's called the "iron enigma,' because it's remained rust free for 1,600 years. c.i.
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2003 08:00 pm
Well, what is the cosmic unconcious? Isn't it all related?

Years ago, I woke up one morning and told my husband to call his family in California about the earthquake. He asked what earthquake, since the alarm hadn't even gone off yet, and the radio wasn't on. I said, the earthquake - big one. So we called, but couldn't get through. Got dressed, and went to work. Learned later that there had been a big quake when I woke up and told him. Now, I've read about ESP and all that, and I've had several instances like this. Where do they come from?

Thanks for the pillar picture. I've seen pictures of it, but never myself. Is that where they got the Planet of the Earth's pillar thing from?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2003 08:06 pm
Also the monolith of "2001" seems plausible. As for your ESP, I've believed for a long time that we do not use the full potential of our brains, and that part of ESP was never developed to the degree we are all able to see things not in direct contact with our other senses. It's somewhat similar to the question why Mozart was able to play the piano at three, and compose music at six. We still don't have the answers. c.i.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2003 08:13 pm
These guys have always fascinated me since I read Thor Heyerdahl's book years ago.

Easter Island

http://www.netaxs.com/~trance/moai6.jpg
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2003 02:04 pm
JD, Thanks for the link to Easter Island. I made it one of my "Favorites." c.i.
0 Replies

Bluxx

Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2003 03:15 am
Oy.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2003 03:55 pm
aliens
Vey?
0 Replies

Bluxx

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2003 04:32 am
Yeah.

That stuff scares me. On my drive from LA to Sacramento I heard an Interview with the guy that claims he was abducted by Aliens, based on "Fire in the Sky" I believed the guy....it was intense.
0 Replies