sunshine65

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 03:01 pm
so u going to tell me who u r then?
well some how lol i bet we know each other
yes guy is still on top shame lol
0 Replies

bagman

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2008 01:45 pm
I recently aquired some interesting literature where from who knows it is 27 letters which seem to be written in almost the same style and format written apparently by existing franchisees around the time that those guys were having a go at j-k. They are not only derogatory to say the least but give phenonemal achievements by the franchisees. It would be interesting to know if those same franchisees are still with j-k making their fortunes or wether j-k has managed to suck them dry on their finances and thrown them out with their rubbish exit agreement. Mikky were you one of those franchisees that wrote one of those letters.
0 Replies

rob27

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 02:08 am
Can anyone tell me how to contact thickhead, as I may have been conned, the system wont let me pm him

many thanks
sunshine65

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 06:13 am
rob27 wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to contact thickhead, as I may have been conned, the system wont let me pm him

many thanks

Hi there
Have we all not been done by jani king as i have too and know many else the life with them is about 3 to 4 years .How long u been with jani king then ?
well i am still there but not happy at all as so many off us r not ,,,,i am from the uk what about u ?
0 Replies

rob27

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 06:40 am
Dont like to say on here, Please email me for a chat as I cant PM you as system says I dont have the privelges.

They may have conned me into siging up

[email protected]
thickhead

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 06:22 am
Rob27
Rob27, I sent you an e-mail at the address you gave. Did you receive it ?
0 Replies

italianstal

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2008 05:13 am
@thickhead,
Hi, I 've signed up recently...but know i've made a big mistake...!!!. At the moment just payed the deposit...and being pressured to pay the remainder.I want out..is that possible.Contact me on : [email protected]
0 Replies

italianstal

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2008 05:15 am
@thickhead,
I've just recently signed up...and realised i've made a big mistake...!!!!. I've just put a deposit down at the moment and completed the training programme. Is there a way out..????...
0 Replies

italianstal

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2008 05:18 am
@thickhead,
Did you get my message..not sure if it went through...!!!
thickhead

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2008 04:48 am
@italianstal,
I've sent a note to your e-mail address. Hope it is useful.
0 Replies

hugme

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2008 07:42 pm
@Abraham Fox,
Hi! I want to know more on how u did it. How is it that u acquire your own accounts? Iam very intersted. e-mail me back [email protected]
seangray2

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 08:27 am
@hugme,
A friendhas sent a useful list of contacts

(1) COntact trading standards in Kingston Upon thames [email protected]

(2) Contact the CIB at the DTI with this complaint form http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm
Companies Investigation Branch has the responsibility for conducting investigations into companies using the statutory powers of enquiry contained in the Companies Act 1985.
Tell them about any negligent misrepresentation and fraudulent inducement you think you have experienced

(3) Contact the BFA http://www.thebfa.org/

(4) Contact a solicitor John Pratt who will offer some free advice : [email protected] or 0121 237 2020

(5 ) Try these for contacts in the PRESS for starters. Sun newspaper editor [email protected] or Richard Walace, the Daily Mirror editor. His secretary is [email protected]. This is the paper Andrew Penman works for and is familiar with Jani king. The other paper who've done a story on them is the Times. [email protected]

seangray2

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 02:27 pm
@seangray2,
Jani King have been kicked out by the British Franchise Association.

Check out the BFA website

http://www.thebfa.org/members.asp
0 Replies

lala0615

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2008 07:29 pm
Is there any help out there for people here in the USA I found a message on http://www.topix.com/forum/nascar/kelly-bires/TUC1HIVFLAG4MVH07
from an attorney said she is a attorney who what to help start a class action lawsuit against Jani-King and I have call her and email her and have not recvied any reponsd back I trying call her this week and her number is no longer working I think she could have work from j-k and was just geting info on people and reported back to j-k is there any attorney that will help this is crazy because they are just ripping people off and every day they and sign up new people to ripp off there has to be something we can do
[email protected]
0 Replies

gibbo

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 12:33 pm
thickhead, penniless, rob27 ..are u all from the UK? i have had a LOT of problems with JaniKing and was wondering if there was any helpful advice u could give me, its quite a major dispute. please contact me asap if not on here then by email to [email protected]

thank u very much for any help!
0 Replies

seangray2

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 04:55 am
You should write to
John Fingleton
Office of Fair Trading
Fleetbank House
2-6 Salisbury Square
London EC4Y 8JX
Fax: 0207 211 8966

I believe he knows whats going down at JK

A friendhas sent a useful list of contacts

(1) COntact trading standards in Kingston Upon thames [email protected]

(2) Contact the CIB at the DTI with this complaint form http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm
Companies Investigation Branch has the responsibility for conducting investigations into companies using the statutory powers of enquiry contained in the Companies Act 1985.
Tell them about any negligent misrepresentation and fraudulent inducement you think you have experienced

(3) Contact the BFA http://www.thebfa.org/
I believe the BFA has kicked out jani king now

(4) Contact a solicitor John Pratt who will offer some free advice : [email protected] or 0121 237 2020

(5 ) Try these for contacts in the PRESS for starters. Sun newspaper editor [email protected] or Richard Walace, the Daily Mirror editor. His secretary is [email protected]. This is the paper Andrew Penman works for and is familiar with Jani king. The other paper who've done a story on them is the Times. [email protected]

0 Replies

gibbo

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 03:57 pm
thanks for that. il get on to that as soon as i can. does anybody have any way of contacting thickhead or penniless or cleanup?
0 Replies

christian fick

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 01:36 pm
I AM IAN FICK. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING JANI KING PLEASE CONTACT IAN FICK VIA THIS SITE AND I WILL TRY AND HELP.
IAN FICK
ABBASI HUFF

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2009 11:33 am
it looks like all the cleaning company they are doing the same thing. I have bad experience with SYSTEM4 as franchise owner- I had to get out faster before it si too late.
The operation manager not trusted.
low bid contract - system 4 makes money and you work for nothing
System4 will tell you that you will make a lot money and be own boss in reality they are the ones making your money.
You will have no money to pay someone else to do the job unless you pay them less than 5 dollor and you make 5 dollars less expenses.
I DO NOT ADVISE ANYONE TO INVEST WITH SYSTEM4 LAMKEN ENTERPRISES INC THEY ARE NOT ALL WHAT THEY SAY THERE !

HOW WOULD THEY GIVE NEW INVESTORS THIER CONTRACTS- SCAM AS WELL WATCH OUT SCAM !!

sunshine65

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2009 07:32 pm
@christian fick,
wow ian nice to here from u hope u r ok wondered why u left jk do u still have youre old mobile number?
0 Replies