christian fick

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 09:33 am
I have tendred my help to anyone who may need to talk. So far all I received was abuse. I have asked this website to remove my name and my offer from help from this page but they have ignored me. I want to leave all ex and current Jani King franchisees with this. Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
ian Fick
seangray2

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2009 04:56 am
@christian fick,
People having probs with Jani King

You should write to
John Fingleton
Office of Fair Trading
Fleetbank House
2-6 Salisbury Square
London EC4Y 8JX
Fax: 0207 211 8966

I believe he knows whats going down at JK

A friendhas sent a useful list of contacts

(1) COntact trading standards in Kingston Upon thames [email protected]

(2) Contact the CIB at the DTI with this complaint form http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm
Companies Investigation Branch has the responsibility for conducting investigations into companies using the statutory powers of enquiry contained in the Companies Act 1985.
Tell them about any negligent misrepresentation and fraudulent inducement you think you have experienced

(3) Contact the BFA http://www.thebfa.org/
I believe the BFA has kicked out jani king now

(4) Contact a solicitor John Pratt who will offer some free advice : [email protected] or 0121 237 2020

(5 ) Try these for contacts in the PRESS for starters. Sun newspaper editor [email protected] or Richard Walace, the Daily Mirror editor. His secretary is [email protected]. This is the paper Andrew Penman works for and is familiar with Jani king. The other paper who've done a story on them is the Times. [email protected]
Could someone please provide a link to any photographs of the MD - his photos have been taken down on the website.
pennilessking

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2009 01:53 pm
@bagman,
I have not looked at this page for a long time but I sincerely hope that you did not take out a Franchise with these people
0 Replies

pennilessking

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2009 02:08 pm
@christian fick,
Hello Ian, to say that I am surprised to see you on this site would be an understatement. I trust you are in the process of extracating yourself from the clutches of these evil and good for nothing beasts who have preyed on the hard earned cash of hardworking and decent people over the years. Take good care of you. We saw the light very early on and are glad we got out when we did. It has taken a while, we lost a lot of money and we are still trying to build our lives after this most devastating experience. We live to tell the tale and if we can stop others from making this grave mistake we do.....
rob381

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2009 06:44 am
@pennilessking,
Hello Mr Fick, I saw you at the JK QRM when you were treated as a celebrity and personified as something to aspire to. I have not been long with JK and already they have started there dirty work. They are creating situations so as to suffocate me out. I do not have any money as I put all of it into this. I feel suicidal and cannot bear to see them kill me slowly. There has to be a way to stop them. I need help from anyone who wishes to join me and bring them to justice. I will contact all relevant agencies but dont know how strong my case would be as JK contract is water tight. And they use the clauses in their P&P to punish you and theirby prooving that all they do is by the book and rules in it.

Please help me in the right direction. I am not in a position to count my losses and move on, I will more than likely kill myself of kill one of them. I cannot sleep and motivation to live. I was defrauded once before in my life a few years ago and it took me 4 years to get out of depretion and I have fallen straight into the the handes of another fraudster. I dont think I will be able to handle this anymore.
rob381

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2009 06:55 am
This company is slowly killing me. Using their clauses in their p&p as wepons against me and other franchisees. I have not been there long and it seems I am past their display by date and they are working hard to get rid of me. there has to be a way to stop these fraudsters. guy strang and that idiot nigel young once franchisees who tried to bring this company down and now part of it are instrumental in ruining the lives of many people. it was too late for me when i found out their true colors. i feel suicidal and depressed. i cannot bear to see them kill me slowly. i am not in a position to count my losses and move on as i put everything into this. i am a family man with very old parents to look after and with no other income. i need help and direction to kill these parasites. one thing i know if by a miracle it works in my favour and they want to settle out of court, i will refuse it demand a punishment they deserve. but if this goes the other way i will either kill myself or kill some of them.
sunshine65

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2009 09:57 am
@rob381,
hi rob381 i have been there and lost so much if u would like some help then say so and i will try and help u just reply to this and i will send u my number
pennilessking

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2009 03:14 pm
@rob381,
This is exactly how they want you to feel. Many many many of us have been there before and empathise with you greatly. Like Sunshine65, I will try to contact you outside of this blog as well. This is awful but don't let them beat you!
0 Replies

seangray2

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 03:00 am

A friendhas sent a useful list of contacts

(1) COntact trading standards in Kingston Upon thames [email protected]

(2) Contact the CIB at the DTI with this complaint form http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm
Companies Investigation Branch has the responsibility for conducting investigations into companies using the statutory powers of enquiry contained in the Companies Act 1985.
Tell them about any negligent misrepresentation and fraudulent inducement you think you have experienced

(3) Contact the BFA http://www.thebfa.org/
I believe the BFA has kicked out jani king now

(4) Contact a solicitor John Pratt who will offer some free advice : [email protected] or 0121 237 2020

(5) You should write to
John Fingleton
Office of Fair Trading
Fleetbank House
2-6 Salisbury Square
London EC4Y 8JX
Fax: 0207 211 8966

rob381

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 03:06 pm
@sunshine65,
thanks for your offer of support sunshine65. i cannot tell you how lifted i am feeling already. i have never used forums before i only found about this one while seaching for help on the net. i should have done the research before signing up. too little too late. not sure how to go about getting in touch outside of this forum. please advise.
rob381

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 03:12 pm
@seangray2,
thanks for the info. the problem with JK is that they are getting cleaver with their clauses in the contract however wrong they might be it still ends up proving the franchisee not "following the system". they use them to their advantage. perhaps the authoroties can look into whats a fair clause and which one is a blatent misuse of power. i think the uk law is very week in dealing with these self regulated organisations. i have already spoken to John Prat but he seemed sympathetic but unable to help me. but i will give the others a call and try my luck.
0 Replies

queen of clean

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 11:04 am
@rob27,
Ive owned my franchise for 15 yrs and doing very well! The key is to do all the work yourself. I do 5000. a month myself my husband does 6ooo. We also do ALOT of one time cleans and floor stripping and refinishing. Stay in good with the sales people they need you just as much as you need them. If you do a good job and more important show up (which alot of people dont do) you will be there top choice for new accounts. We are known for taking over disgruntled accounts. We have 16 accounts ,from a few months to 12 years. Forget hiring employees !!!Another thing, you better have a strong back and strong work ethics! Everyone wants the easy way to MAKE money why dont you go out and EARN money!!!!! Now stop all your whining and get to cleaning.
seangray2

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 11:23 am
@queen of clean,
That from "queen of clean" who has never posted here before. Looks like a plant.

Everyone who thinks they have a more accurate view of Jani King may like to contact the CIB at the DTI with this complaint form http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Click on the link and lodge any complaint now about this company, past and present franchisees welcome!!

0 Replies

sunshine65

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 02:04 am
@rob381,
hi rob write a e mail address on here just open one its easy i will then send u my phone number or u send me yours its up to u , just be carefull as jk are on here to and watch what we say
rob381

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 07:51 am
@sunshine65,
hi sunshine65 i have made up an appropriate email add for this:
[email protected]
please contact me here. many regards.
0 Replies

cleanup

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 02:32 pm
@queen of clean,
No one has been a franchisee in J.K. (GB) Ltd for 15 years! Either you are a liar or, as suggested, a plant. You do not say if you are G.B. or U.S.A? The longest I have ever known a franchisee to last was 7 years with the exception of Ian Fick and he has left now. Also there is no such thing as a GOOD SALESPERSON. They all have to learn the script and sell to fit the budget! Their stay at J.K. is less than the franchisees. NO ONE STAYS AT J.K.(GB) Ltd. not even the staff, just the well paid yes men at the top.
bagman

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2009 02:17 pm
@rob381,
I have info if it may help. Personally I know how you are feeling right now. Been there myself. Give me a way to contact you, Bagman
rob381

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2009 03:06 pm
@bagman,
Hi Bagman, contact me on [email protected]
Any help would be great.
0 Replies

seangray2

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2009 06:40 pm
JANI KING HAVE LOST THEIR BFA ACCREDITATION
I SPOKE TO THEIR SOLICITOR WHO CONFIRMED THIS EVENT

Contact the CIB at the DTI with this complaint form http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

----
I too would be grateful to receive any evidence of wrongdoing by JK
please email me at [email protected]
many thanks
0 Replies

londonUkk

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2009 02:32 pm
I work for jani king in a major hotel chain. The hotel claims to be invstor in people but jani king treat us no good. I worked for a very nice man some years ago, he trained and gave me confidence to do my best before he left jani king. I wish premier inn can find him and pass on this contracts. If u ever read this, pls call us, you know who u is.