Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 6,028 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2011 02:34 am
What is a knig? Is that like a knicht?
roger

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2011 03:16 am
@janikingscam,
If you are interested in Jani-King comments, this link will take you to page 22 on a2k.

http://able2know.org/topic/40641-22
0 Replies

anticenss

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 06:11 am
@janikingscam,
I had a franchise with Jani King and they never got me the big accounts, plus the man in charge Jeff was stealing money off of all the accounts. I never was reimbursed and never received the big accounts. What Jani king does is get a bunch of little accounts and take them away from you and give them to some one else. I called the headquarters in Dallas Texas only to get the run around. So don't waste your money on this franchise. It is one big rip off and the corporate.
0 Replies

anticenss

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 06:12 am
@Setanta,
When we finish breakfast, I get an itch to ask the couple a few questions about their relationship. I’m very interested in knowing how this duo came to be. They’re a Christian couple from a Karen hill-tribe here in Thailand. They spend their days doing Christian ministry in villages where people practice Animism and turn to witch doctors to heal their sick. I imagine that Rapee, the talker in the relationship, will do most of the talking. But you never know, people tend to surprise you when they speak on love and matters of the heart.

0 Replies