THELEADER

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2016 02:37 pm
@THELEADER,
I notice JK are advertising in reed employment for new franchisees. hope no one else is sucked in by them.
sunshine65

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 08:50 am
@THELEADER,
THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF PEOPLE GOING FOR IT AS WE ALL WAS LIKE THIS
0 Replies

Paulapage

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2016 12:29 pm
Paul Haworth is now involved with the franchise Creams Cafe. Put him in Google with Creams Cafe and you will find info on him including a speech he gives with what looks like a possible broken right arm.
sunshine65

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 01:59 am
@Paulapage,
just seen it i bet loads will go for it to
LA girl1994

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2016 04:38 am
@sunshine65,
Could you give me the URL?
sunshine65

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2016 02:06 pm
@LA girl1994,
SORRY TH URL FOR WHAT ?
0 Replies

sunshine65

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2017 08:05 am
not me sorry
Derek57

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2017 03:50 pm
@sunshine65,
I got someone to crack the pass words
I now have log in details
and using it for my own business
sunshine65

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 04:16 pm
@Derek57,
Hi Derek
i take it you still in the cleaning business then ? i am to but in a very small scale but want to grow my business and want to get a sales person do you have anyone who you mite know who could help me i am in the north west area but also if they could get me appointments then i could do the rest ? Thank you
Derek57

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2017 02:51 pm
@sunshine65,
New to this site not sure how it works but if you want to send me your details can chat in private
0 Replies

AFJK

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2018 05:56 am
@Flipper66,
Hola Compañero:
En España llevamos muchos años peleando con un par de sinverguenzas (Sres. Andrew y Enrique), de los muchos que componen el haren del Sr. Ian Peter Thomas (en el punto de mira, pero de momento escurriendose del lio).
Las técnicas empleadas en Reino Unido y España son identicas, al igual que lo son en todos aquellos otros paises filiales de Jani King (GB) Ltd.
Los ultimos descubrimientos ponen al descubierto algunas de las artimañas urdidas desde "el Equipo Legal" (así lo definen en este web).
La estrategia para documentar artificialmente el expediente de cada franquiciado apunta directamente a CUBISM LAW, madriguera de personajes que se enorgullecen de haber ganado infinidad de litigios de franquicias.
Se han documentado diversas actuaciones que les dejan ligeramente con el culo al aire.
Esperemos que la justicia sepa poner en sus sitio a estas alimañas.
Continuará.
Un saludo.
---------------------------
Hello mate:
In Spain we have fought for many years with a pair of scoundrels (Messrs. Andrew and Enrique), of the many who make up the haren of Mr. Ian Peter Thomas (in the spotlight, but for the moment running off the mess).
The techniques used in the United Kingdom and Spain are identical, as they are in all those other subsidiary countries of Jani King (GB) Ltd.
The latest discoveries reveal some of the tricks created from "the Legal Team" (as defined in this website).
The strategy to artificially document each franchisee's file points directly to CUBISM LAW, a den of characters who take pride in having won countless franchise litigation.
Various actions have been documented that leave them slightly with their ass in the air.
We hope that justice knows how to put these vermin in their place.
To be continue.
A greeting.
sunshine65

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2018 01:59 pm
@AFJK,
wish they would get prosecuted but i bet they got away with this
AFJK

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2018 05:57 am
@sunshine65,
El procedimiento penal sigue abierto y un grupo importante de franquiciados Españoles seguimos peleando con ellos. De momento ha servido para que hayan tenido que reorganizar toda su estructura empesarial en un intento desesperado de huida, como si fuesen ratas de cloaca.

Desde la apertura del procedimiento hasta hoy han ido liquidando empresas en un intento por desaparecer. Algunas de esas empresas han sido utilizadas para desviar fondos de Jani King Spain camufladas bajo conceptos de consultorias y similares.

Es toda una obra de ingieneria. Se ha creado una estructura donde una sociedades participan a otras de forma que los verdaderos cerebros permanezcan en segundo plano. Ian es muy bueno escondiendose bajo la falda de algunas mujeres que coloca estrategicamente al frente de aquellas sociedades con una especial relevancia y que actuan como directores y secretarias de otras.

Se han documentado conexiones con terminación en sociedades vinculadas directamente con los denominados "Papeles de Panamá".

Me gustaría saber si en Reino Unido hay algún procedimiento abierto contra alguno de los directores de Jani King (GB) Ltd.

Si no lo hay alguien debería investigar el procedimiento empleado en la conversión de Jani King (GB) Ltd a JK Franchising Ltd a traves de HotelServe Ltd. Hay abundante documentación de dominio publico que merece ser estudiada.

HotelServe Ltd fue creada expresamente para esa maniobra de despiste. Esa operación creo que involucra directamente no solo al Sr. Paul, sino tambien a los propietarios de JK Franchising Ltd entre los que se encuentra el Sr. James Cavanaugh con un 75% de participación.

AFJK son las siglas de la Asociación de Franquiciados de Jani King en España.
http://www.afjk.es

No me cansaré de dar gracias al creador de este sitio.
Sin duda ha contribubido a que muchas personas no fuesen arruinadas por estos mafiosos en perfecta sintonia con su "equipo legal".

Sorry. No hablo Ingles.
La traducción se ha hecho con el traductor de google.
------------------------------------------------------------------
The criminal procedure is still open and a large group of Spanish franchisees continue to fight with them. So far it has served to have had to reorganize their entire empesarial structure in a desperate attempt to escape, as if they were cloaca rats.

Since the opening of the procedure until today they have been liquidating companies in an attempt to disappear. Some of these companies have been used to divert funds from Jani King Spain camouflaged under consultancy and similar concepts.

It is a work of engineering. A structure has been created where one society participates in another so that the real brains remain in the background. Ian is very good hiding under the skirt of some women who strategically placed at the head of those societies with a special relevance and acting as directors and secretaries of others.

Connections with termination have been documented in companies directly linked to the so-called "Panama Papers".

I would like to know if in the UK there is any procedure open against any of the directors of Jani King (GB) Ltd.

If there is not, someone should investigate the procedure used in the conversion of Jani King (GB) Ltd to JK Franchising Ltd through HotelServe Ltd. There is a lot of public domain documentation that deserves to be studied.

HotelServe Ltd was created specifically for this maneuver of dismissal. That operation I believe directly involves not only Mr. Paul, but also the owners of JK Franchising Ltd, including Mr. James Cavanaugh with a 75% stake.

AFJK stands for the Franchise Association of Jani King in Spain.
http://www.afjk.es

I will not tire of thanking the creator of this site.
No doubt he has contributed to many people were not ruined by these mobsters in perfect harmony with their "legal team."

Sorry. I do not speak English.
The translation has been done with the google translator.
sunshine65

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2018 01:33 pm
@AFJK,
thank you for that hopefully they will suffer the way we all suffered and more

0 Replies

I am I

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 09:13 am
@THELEADER,
El listado completo de franquicias españolas puede verse en http://www.afjk.es/franquiciados.htm
Estoy interesado en ver cualquier información relacionada con litigios de franquiciados de cualquiera de los países auspiciados por Jani King (GB) Ltd
He confeccionado una recopilación de quejas de este blog y otras webs, que será entregado en el Juzgado que investiga la estafa cometida en España, donde están siendo investigados los directores de Jani King España: Andrew Roman y Enrique Pegenaute.
Me interesa cualquier información, relacionada con litigios, en especial aquellos en los que hubiesen intervenido esos abogados u otros relacionados directamente con las firmas del grupo Cubism Law: Arkas Law, Freshlaw, etc o cualquier otra denominación que hubiese defendido a Jani King (GB) Ltd.
Únicamente he encontrado información en línea sobre el caso Pula Enterprise Ltd.
Estoy muy interesado en recopilar una lista de afectados y la valoración estimada de la cuantía estafada.
Si es usted uno de los afectados y/o mantiene contacto con algún afectado, por favor difúndalo.
Pueden ponerse en contacto conmigo a través del email [email protected] poniendo en el asunto "estafa JANI KING"

----------------------

The complete list of Spanish franchises can be seen at http://www.afjk.es/franquiciados.htm
I am interested in seeing any information related to litigation of franchisees of any of the countries sponsored by Jani King (GB) Ltd
I have compiled a collection of complaints from this blog and other websites, which will be delivered to the Court that investigates the scam committed in Spain, where the directors of Jani King Spain are being investigated: Andrew Roman and Enrique Pegenaute.
I am interested in any information related to litigation, especially those in which those lawyers or others directly related to the firms of the Cubism Law group: Arkas Law, Freshlaw, etc or any other denomination that had defended Jani King (GB) Ltd.
I have only found information online about the Pula Enterprise Ltd. case
I am very interested in compiling a list of affected and the estimated value of the amount scammed.
If you are one of those affected and / or have contact with someone affected, please spread it.
You can contact me through the email [email protected] putting in the subject "JANI KING scam"
0 Replies

Pitbull440

Reply Sun 23 Jun, 2019 05:33 am
@susanp292,
Apologies, haven't been on here for ages.

I found that Jani-King is still trading in the UK but as Jani-King International, Inc. Intriguingly their Head Office happens to be in Brooklands Business Park, Weybridge!! What a coincidence??!!

Can't find out much from the website but in the Blog I found out that Will Gavan is still working for Jani-King as is Carlton Ebanks who worked as a salesman for Jani King GB Ltd when that slimeball Thomas was in charge.
0 Replies

Pitbull440

Reply Sun 23 Jun, 2019 05:35 am
@THELEADER,
Apologies, haven't been on here for ages.

I found that Jani-King is still trading in the UK but as Jani-King International, Inc. Intriguingly their Head Office happens to be in Brooklands Business Park, Weybridge!! What a coincidence??!!

Can't find out much from the website but in the Blog I found out that Will Gavan is still working for Jani-King as is Carlton Ebanks who worked as a salesman for Jani King GB Ltd when that slimeball Thomas was in charge.
0 Replies