Pitbull440

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2011 03:30 pm
@janikingscam,
I have done. For some reason on the 7th it was rejected by 'the recipient domain'. I have sent again so hopefully you should have it.
janikingscam

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2011 03:46 am
@Pitbull440,
I recieved both your e-mails, I have requested some information from you, if you can.

Pitbull440

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 08:37 am
@janikingscam,
Unfortunately I don't have any documents in my possession that would help.
janikingscam

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 11:07 am
@Pitbull440,
What sort of assistance can you give.
0 Replies

sunshine65

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 04:07 pm
has anyone seen the news about jk sacking two cleaners haha hope they get done
JamesPeters

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 01:11 pm
@bagman,
Hi Bagman, I know you posted a long time ago but I am taking JK to court with my colleague and have enlisted the help of many ex franchisees and even a few ex employees, i have a lawyer and a barrister taking the case on and committed to going the full way with them as we lost 300k. please contact me on [email protected] if you are interested in helping in any way?
0 Replies

JamesPeters

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 01:15 pm
@sunshine65,
Hi sunshine65, I know you posted a long time ago but I am taking JK to court with my colleague and have enlisted the help of many ex franchisees and even a few ex employees, i have a lawyer and a barrister taking the case on and committed to going the full way with them as we lost 300k. please contact me on [email protected] if you are interested in helping in any way?
0 Replies

JamesPeters

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 01:15 pm
@MIKKY,
Hi mate, I know you posted a long time ago but I am taking JK to court with my colleague and have enlisted the help of many ex franchisees and even a few ex employees, i have a lawyer and a barrister taking the case on and committed to going the full way with them as we lost 300k. please contact me on [email protected] if you are interested in helping in any way?
0 Replies

JamesPeters

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 01:21 pm
@cleanup,
i know you put this on a while ago but please contact me on [email protected] as we have gathered many ex franchisees who are all willing to help us in our court case against paul howarth, ian thomas and guy strang and jk gb and try and stop them from conning anyone else
0 Replies

JamesPeters

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 01:22 pm
@rob27,
we were conned to last year please contact me [email protected]
0 Replies

JamesPeters

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 04:48 pm
@Pitbull440,
hi, please get in touch with me at [email protected] about JK. I, along with my colleague and a few other ex-franchisees are planning to take JK to court as we were mislead into signing our agreement with them. any help or co-operation would be really helpful
JamesPeters

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2011 06:37 am
@seangray2,
none of your email addresses work mate, they just keep bouncing back.
janikingscam

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 11:23 am
@JamesPeters,
Following on from James Peters queries. Is anyone able to find out or know howmany new franchisees have attended training with JK since July 2009 and how many of those trained are still in business. Please send any information to me at [email protected] Someone needs to prove that JK are only interested in selling franchise agreements with phoney promises, taking money from franchisees, transferring contracts from existing franchisees and charging finders fees time and again from the same non profitable contracts. I am preparing a case against JK and would welcome any input that would help me.
0 Replies

barndub

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 03:57 am
@JamesPeters,
Hi from Spain.
You might like to know that some Spanish x-franchisees have taken the lot of those people named to court in criminal cases here and will soon come up to trial.
hashman

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 08:38 pm
I worked for janiking GB head office and i have to say they are a bunch of con men who dont like paying there staff and are basically full of crap. There so called janiking millionaires who are turning over a million pounds a year are actually running there business at a loss. They got rid of loads of franchisees because they were so called not following the system but it was just down to greed. They took everything inhouse and thought they would make a load of money by cutting all the labour back but its just back fired and now there losing most of there national accounts. Theres a lot of shady practices going on, none of there staff get trained in coshh or H&S or receive any training atall and they insist there market leaders. Dont go near them with a barge pole.
janikingscam

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 11:14 am
@hashman,
Hashman,
Would you discuss with me their practises as i have lost a lot of money to JK. I am taking legal action. Would love to talk to you from an employees point of view. e-mail me at [email protected]
hashman

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 10:45 am
@janikingscam,
have a look at companycheck.co.uk it gives you all the financials for companys and the ammount of cash in the bank.Have a look at janiking and also ask consultants, very interesting.
0 Replies

ifeelhelpless

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2011 02:04 pm
@barndub,
i have just googled jani king spain
and YES the web site is suspended
maybe the uk lawyers can take a leaf from spain and do something about these
B******s
0 Replies

Key hug

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2012 08:58 am
@bagman,
Who? What is their names and contact. Information. I am meeting with a jk representative on January 16, 2012. Thanks
0 Replies

Pitbull440

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 04:58 am
@sunshine65,
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2048965/Foreign-boss-Jani-King-fired-2-cleaners-lazy-British.html

In reply to the above article I would say that 95% of cleaners are migrants. It would be a novelty to see a 'British' name on paperwork.
0 Replies