thickhead

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2011 02:49 pm
@janikingscam,
If my memory serves me correctly, Mrs Haworth may still be living in the family home in Corbridge near Newcastle. She may have returned to her native Sunderland.
janikingscam

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 04:50 am
@thickhead,
Would you know her first name and her maiden name or any details that would allow me to contact her/ anybody else who may be able to help me trace her.
thickhead

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2011 12:08 pm
@janikingscam,
Her maiden name is Donaldson. I've no idea of her first name. Her father (deceased) was called Clive and they lived on Chester Road, in the Barnes / Grindon area of Sunderland.
janikingscam

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 07:33 am
@thickhead,
Thanks. I have tried Donaldson, there is no Donaldson in Chester Road any more. If you do happen to find out please let me know.
thickhead

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2011 07:12 am
@janikingscam,
I've checked 192.com and there is Amanda Haworth and Paul Haworth registered as living in Corbridge. At the same address is Paul and Susan Ringham ( maybe sister and brother-in-law ??) .
Pitbull440

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 01:29 pm
@THELEADER,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPASukOXa7g&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=yaLwdXfvPsQ

Here are the slimy gits if you need a mugshot. Apparently Haworth is regularly at the Kingston office. Thomas' Spanish address can be found on the Co House site. You might also be interested in Brett who resides in Australia. He is an investor in jk gb and reports are sent to him before the accounts are filed.
janikingscam

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2011 09:43 am
@thickhead,
You seem to have a good knowledge of these scamsters at JaniKing. Would send me a e-mail at [email protected]. i would like to discuss some matters wioth you. i have recently lost a lot of money to them.
0 Replies

janikingscam

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 05:29 pm
@Pitbull440,
Are you a ex-franchisee.
fraudalert

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2011 07:24 am
@janikingscam,
Jani-king ripped me off, their lying,, cheating fraudsters who don't give a damn about their franchiees. They have taken advantage of so many people who just wanted the opportunity to go into business for themselevs with the promise of "we'll get you to a million pound turnover", bullshit their a bunch of wankers so PLEASE to anyone out there considering this franchise avoid it like the plague.
fraudalert

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2011 07:28 am
@MyViewpoint,
Whats the weather like on your planet?? The longest serving franchiee when I was there in 2009 had been there about 5 years not 15 years, and they were being helped behind the scenes by head office because they were about the only selling point JK had.
0 Replies

fraudalert

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2011 07:30 am
@swills,
Ray Slater was working under a different company name cleaning hotels, I met with ray and he was a nice bloke, there was something dodgey going on with JK (as there always is with JK) and him cos they had a falling out.
fraudalert

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2011 07:51 am
@fraudalert,
Sorry all, I have just read the most up to date posts on here, I completely agree with all the comments about how JK are a bunch of fraudsters, their slimy, arrogant, CHEATING, LYING imoral scum who think nothing of ripping peole off, I was a franchisee until 2009 and the whole thing was a disaster, if anyone wants to know more then please contact me.
0 Replies

Pitbull440

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2011 04:16 pm
@janikingscam,
No, an ex-employee. I know that Jani King were taking contracts from the franchisees purely to bring the payroll inhouse. All the franchisees that kept their contracts were TOLD the payroll was being brought inhouse; they had NO choice. It was either conform or we take your business.
janikingscam

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 03:32 am
@Pitbull440,
Send me an e-mail [email protected] i need to ask you some questions, you may be able to help me.
0 Replies

janikingscam

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 03:33 am
@fraudalert,
How long were you an franchisee. e-mail me [email protected]
0 Replies

Mrs jj slo

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 05:51 am
@hotelstaff1234,
I'm working one of hotel that under by jani king. I'm working ask a housekeeping I sign a contract for 3 bedroom per hour but when I start working I need to do 4.5 room per hours need to be done. Then pay day you got the payslip but no money in my bank. To all people working under by jani king open ur mine you need to do something because you work hard everyday. Jani king need to pay us right...
sunshine65

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2011 06:47 am
@Mrs jj slo,
if its in-house then they never pay corect but there are or was franchises out there who always paid on time like my self
Pitbull440

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2011 02:45 pm
@sunshine65,
The payroll dept moved to Leicester in May. But before this it was at Jani King House in Kingston. To be fair to the girls there in payroll they had to work under very difficult conditions with limited support from the operations managers , they were understaffed for a long time and had to work with an archaic system. I know 2 of the women worked every other weekend and very long hours just to keep up with the volume of work and did their very best to get everyone paid on time. They took it very personally. I know for certain that the female very firey operations manager was often bad mouthing them to the hotel staff but many of the hotel managers I spoke to had a good relationship with payroll. Ian Thomas kept the whole dept on a very very tight budget and was resistant to update any systems.
janikingscam

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2011 08:37 am
@Pitbull440,
Would you please reply to my e-mail.
janikingscam

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2011 12:18 pm
@fraudalert,
do you want to discuss. send me an e-mail to [email protected]
0 Replies