janikingscam

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 12:37 pm
@Private Investigator,
I believe he is still at KaniKing Head office in Kingston, still selling JaniKing agreements. I know he signed another franchisee sometimes in October 2011.
0 Replies

johnginc

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 09:03 pm
@carogirl29,
Hi, I am a current JK franchisee out of the Tampa JK office and soon within the next month an ex-franchisee. I can only speak on the Tampa office and I have had a franchise with them close to 5yrs now, and it's over for me. It has been a extremely difficult time over the yrs dealing with JK they have nickeled and dimed me over and over again. From negotiatiating contracts for lower than the original pricing and giving you no option but accept the underbidded work or step aside for another franchisee to bite. They take no loss, anything they can get they profit you lose and work harder to make ends meet running your business. You will eventually have to promote your own contracts as after they fullfill their initial obligation, you can bet they will not offer anything else ever to you. They will offer to you already troubled accounts where you'll be charged 3 times the monthly gross to start and expected to come in and woo this client with over the top work not in your contract to keep the clients happy. They will always have the clients interest over yours. I could go on and on with their shady practices I've experienced since being with them. If you have any specific questions just ask. Far as I'm concerned after March 2012 I'm done with 5yrs still open on my franchise I will dissolve my franchise happily. My reccomendation is to keep away from Jani King they are the king of clean and that is cleaning you out of money. Don't become a Jani slave. JK Tampa franchisee sucker
sunshine65

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 01:01 pm
@johnginc,
So sorry that you ended up like us all, and it took you 5 years. Hopefully you have not lost all your money i know it be a lot but start fresh with your own company as you know how now and its so much easier to run it then with JK.
wish you all the look for the the future :-)
0 Replies

thickhead

Reply Mon 14 May, 2012 07:56 am
It's gone very quiet on this site for the last few months. Is there any news on the civil court proceedings against Jani King GB and Spain ?
janikingscam

Reply Thu 17 May, 2012 05:12 am
@thickhead,
It's gone quiet because this site is buried some where deep in now. The only way to access is if people are aware of Able2 know janiking site. I know there are some case JaniKing's solicitors Cubism Law are involved in UK. If you or anyone else is involved in UK please get on this site perhaps people can get together and take JaniKing as a group.
0 Replies

ConcernedOne1

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2012 03:19 pm
@gpfl1974,
Don't do it. You won't make any money!!! After you invest $16,000 , you will FOREVER pay 22.75% of every billable dollar back to Jani-King in Royalty fees! Then you also pay finders fees for every account THEY privide you which ammounts to 3X the monthy bill. They give you 12 months to buy it WITH INTEREST!! So if you then need equipment, more payments with interest. If you do not buy their interest, and an account defaults payments, guess what, you dont get paid, but still pay All those fees! If you are removed or replaced in an account to agreed to clean, YOU STILL PAY AND OWE FINDERS FEES AND ROYALTY!!! DO NOT BUY A JANI-King franchise. They can turn over franchise owners in large acciunts and make 20X fees and royalty fees on One (1) account legally!! Warn everyone, this is a scam.
sunshine65

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2012 04:33 am
@ConcernedOne1,
so so true as we been there to :-((((((
mackllinvinger

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2012 01:28 am
BEST OF LUCK MY FRIEND'S

GOOD LUCK.
0 Replies

ace9529

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2012 08:36 pm
I was recently employed by jani-king and after 3 yrs. I got no raises and no vacation( I was told to find another job if I wanted a vacation) and so many problems with my paycheck. If a $25 key was lost or broken, all employees had $250-$300 taken out of our pay but it was not reflected on our pay stubs This is the Reno, NV franchise under Michael Scales. And our paydays were changed at least 4 times since I've been there and the income earned in the days between changes just disappeared. I worked for 2 months before getting my first paycheck and was told the client withheld the first paycheck and after 3 months of quitting I haven't recieved this or my severence pay. I only missed one day of work in 3 yrs. and I got no recognition. I was told by the client and its employees that I was the only one they ever saw working and they would cancel the contract if I quit or got fired. This has happened and I hear there is a lawsuit. Well, I want to hop aboard that train and get what is rightfully mine!
0 Replies

sunshine65

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2012 02:14 pm
@sunshine65,
hi everyone
I am still in the cleaning business but need a sales person who can get me new accounts anyone interested in the manchester,preston and liverpool area ?????
0 Replies

Pitbull440

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2013 08:41 am
@thickhead,
http://meadowlarklemon.co.uk/index.html

Have you seen this report? Looks like there might be help here.
hotelstaff1234

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2013 02:18 pm
@Pitbull440,
THOSE REPORTS ARE ALL OLD NEWS FROM WAY BACK. NOT EVEN HMRC COULD NAIL THESE BOYS. CLEVER ACCOUNTING MADE THEM EVIL. THESE BOYS ARE LIKE " ROACHES " THE ONLY WAY TO GET THEM IS TO STAND ON THEM. NOW, LET'S STOP TALKING AND TAKE SOME REAL ACTION.
0 Replies

thickhead

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 06:01 am
@Pitbull440,
I call back to this site every few months to check for updates. Nice to see someone has posted a report on JK. I hope it warns off potential new JK victims.
All the bad memories and anger came flooding back when I read the report...Thomas and Howarth really are bastards. I still cannot fathom how people can set out like they do/did, just to rip off good people who just wanted to start up a business. Pure evil. I hope they eventually go to jail, but it needs someone to convince the police that fraud is at the root of the franchise. I hope someone can make it happen. The only good news to come out of JK is that Howarth's wife has been shagging some else.
Is there any news or further developments re JK in GB and Spain ?
0 Replies

fijianprincess

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 01:25 pm
@gustavratzenhofer,
i am a franchisee at jk but i would like to know can someone beside my partners can be a ceo of my company lol i cant understand this........
sean g

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 05:28 am
@fijianprincess,
a pox on all JK directors including howarth and all theirs in eternity
0 Replies

forextraordinaire

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2013 03:39 am
@gpfl1974,
One of my friends was once inquiring about Jani King Franchise. Your initial investment may be as low as $19,000. Typically franchisees invest between $30,000 and $40,000 depending on the amount of business required.
0 Replies

Unhappyjkfranchisee

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 01:45 am
@mbolt20,
JaniKing quotes a standard cleaning bid based off of square feet and restroom fixtures only. Nothing more and nothing less. Topically they will bid around 14 to 17 dollars per hour after totaling all square footage and fixtures in restrooms. Jk claims that one person cleaning with or without experience or even any training that they can clean 2500 sqft in one hour. So for example: JaniKing gave me in my initial business offering an account that was a three level carpeted clinic with 4 stairwells 19 chiropractic rooms, 5 restrooms and a large full kitchen break room. This building was a total of 5850 sqft and cleaned once a week. Monthly billing was $585.00 per month! The bid was quoted to customer for 4.5 hours of clean time and quoted to me that it was quoted higher than the minimum an it was a minimum and could be cleaned in 1.75 hours. If this tells you something based on what you were making and and what square footage the building is. Than you can get an idea of the price and how they stole your customer from you. Quality is not everything to a customer till the see that they are not getting the quality any longer. Price is everything till the customer continues to see the performance of what they are paying for. Hope this helps you!
0 Replies

madness

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2014 06:33 am
To all ex J-K franchisees your help is needed. Please help by posting your answers 1-5 on this sight.1 who were you business bankers with the j-k franchise. 2. was this the bank you normally dealt with ie for personal banking. 3. was part of your loan from the DTI. 4.if you had a DTI loan who arranged it. 5. Were you influenced in any way as to the viability of the j-k franchise in any way by a bank representative as in "This is a great opportunity"" wec have helped many J-K franchisees with loans" I am hoping to find some answers to the madness. If you know of any ex franchisees please ask them to help.It could be a good day for us and a bad day for j-k if the answers are what I am expecting Cheers
madness

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2014 07:02 am
Please only answer if you had a J-K franchise in the UK. My answers are 1. RBS .2 No .3. yes 60k. 4.RBS. 5. YES
thickhead

Reply Tue 4 Feb, 2014 08:57 am
@madness,
Coincidence? My answers are the same as yours.
1. RBS .
2 No .
3. yes 60k.
4.RBS.
5. YES