Private Investigator

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2011 03:55 am
@sunshine65,
Does anybody Know where Paul Michael Haworth ( Forner UK JK director..) is now based . . I have clients who would like to have a very serious discussion with him . . !
sunshine65

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2011 04:45 am
@Private Investigator,
last i herd was that he gone to spain with jk he split with his wife but that was a few years ago
seangray2

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 02:49 am
Accounts also appear to indicate that they are taking the taking the contracts away from franchisees - look at turnover going up and no of people employed in cleaning. Not much juice however as the gross profit has remained same despite the rise in sales.

Margins are collapsing in other words. DYOR!!

Doesnt look good imho.

BEFORE YOU BUY A FRANHISE ASK YOUR ACCOUNTANT TO LOOK AT THE ACCOUNTS AND GIVE YOU INDEPENDENT ADVICE. THE NUMBERS DO NOT LIE.

DO YOUR RESEARCH
seangray2

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 03:11 am
@seangray2,

http://level-business.s3.amazonaws.com/documents/accounts/LHGT7NUZ.pdf

Jani King accounts - they are loosing money

Losing turnover as contracts get lost

Franchises going under

Not many new franchises coming

A bit more research - they appear to be factoring debts with £1m+ owed in "other creditors" and secured on assets and also they have 300 employees doing cleaning and on payroll

If they lose assounts and rise in minimum wage rises, its not hard to imagine a noxious cocktail. Would be good if the banks get bruised here imho. Just my view of the accounts which in public domain. Doyour research.
0 Replies

THELEADER

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2011 05:38 am
@Private Investigator,
To Private Investigator
This site is FULL of Jani King PLANTS
They make one comment about JK to try and find out who is posting
Can you POST YOUR COMPANY NAME AND WEB SITE PLEASE
THEN YOU MAY GET SOME RESPONSE DIRECT TO YOUR COMPANY RATHER THAN SOMEONE POSTING PAULS LOCATION ON HERE.

SAYING YOU ARE A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR YOU WOULD THINK THAT YOU HAD TO BE PRECISE WITH SUCH THINGS AS THE SPELLING OF PEOPLES NAMES IN LOCATING THE CORRECT PERSON
HIS NAME IS HOWARTH
I HAVE A SUGGESTION
WHY NOT GET DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER TO FIND HIM
thickhead

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2011 06:47 am
@THELEADER,
The correct spelling is HAWORTH
THELEADER

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2011 07:20 am
@thickhead,
There are a few new JK videos out on youtube. ALL DATED JUNE 2011 paul is featured in three of them,ITS AS IF HE DID NOT GET THE FIRST TWO RIGHT, spelling is Howarth on the links, BUT HAWORTH ELSEWHERE.
BTW he does not look well at all.
A new video from Ian confirming they only have a few franchisees as well.
The chat room always seems to go quiet when you mention PLANTS.
THELEADER

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2011 07:28 am
@THELEADER,
I stand corrected but could not alter last comment,
checked it out from other source, if im wrong i appologise
sunshine65

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2011 09:36 am
@THELEADER,
will check out u tube now cant wait to c them NOT VERY NICE PEOPLE
THELEADER

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2011 10:06 am
@sunshine65,
Jani King UK have removes ALL the old YOU TUBE Videos
I WONDER WHY
MAYBE BECAUSE ALL THE EX FRANCHISEES THAT MADE COMMENTS ARE NO LONGER THERE
I WONDER IF ANYONE HAS THEM SAVED TO DISC TO VIEW OFF-LINE
CAN ANY ONE REMEMBER THE NAMES OFF ALL THE EX FRANCHISEES THAT MADE VIDEO COMMENTS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Replies

janikingscam

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2011 10:48 am
@bagman,
Bagman, myself and my solicitor has trying to call you on the number you have left here unsuccessfully.
hotelstaff1234

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2011 02:56 pm
@janikingscam,
WELL, WE CAN WRITE AS MUCH OF ALL THE BAD EXPERIENCES WITH JANI KING HERE AS WE WANT, BUT THEY ARE STILL SELLING FRANCHISES WITH ALL THEIR LIES TO THE UNSUSPECTED. I WISH TO GOD THAT THE TIME WILL COME FOR THESE FUCKERS TO STAND TRAIL FOR THE INJUSTICE THEY HAVE CAUSED TO SO MANY. AND THAT IAN AND PAUL SHARE A PRISON CELL WITH SEX HUNGRY INMATES THAT WILL TEACH THEM SOME DAMN RESPECT.
0 Replies

hotelstaff1234

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2011 03:03 pm
@Private Investigator,
YOU WILL FIND HIM HIDING IN THE SPAIN OFFICE OR SOMEWHERE NEARBY WHERE HE CAN DRINK OR HANG OUT IN BROTHELS. IF YOU ARE A GOOD PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR IT WILL BE EASY FINDING HIM. IAN AND PAUL ARE BORN WOMANISERS, SO CHECK OUT ALL THE BROTHELS IN AND AROUND THE OFFICE IN SPAIN AS WELL. OH, AND IF YOU WANT TO YOU CAN HANG OUT AT THE OFFICE IN KINGSTON, THEY WILL TURN UP THERE SOONER OR LATER. GOOD LUCK AND KEEP US POSTED. IF YOU NEED HELP JUST LET ME KNOW. AND IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE TWO LOOK LIKE, THE ONE HAS NO HAIR AND SHORT, THE OTHER GREY AND SHORT AND BOTH VERY LOAD AND FULL OF THEM SELFS.
Private Investigator

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2011 12:16 am
@hotelstaff1234,
Thanks for all the responses. It is because of the JK plants that I decided not to post my company name. My Clients only want Paul Haworth not the other one!
Trouble is they won't pay my expenses to go to Spain. The Janiking Spain website has had its account suspended. They may have pulled the same stunt they did in California... They recruited Hispanic franchisees and did all the initial chit chat in Spanish and then gave them ENGLISH CONTRACTS . !
Google for Garcia v jani king california. I include this in the hope of showing I am NOT a plant. Unfortunately the Data Protection Act is a B***h and breaking it could get me 5 years inside. PH may be a disreputable wide boy but i bet he has well paid lawyers. That is why I cannot say anymore on a public forum.

Also one poster suggested I hang around JK office in Kingston. He is no longer a director of JK UK. But I cannot find out if his name is still on the UK master franchise.

Has anybody got any other ideas. if so is there a way of sending private messages on here . . ?
ifeelhelpless

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2011 11:37 am
@Private Investigator,
To contact another member click on their name.
this will take you to a new page, look at the RIGHT of the page and you will see 3 buttons
FOLLOW USE THIS LETS YOU FOLLOW ANY REPLYS OR TOPICS THE USER MAKES
SEND MESSAGE THIS LETS YOU SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE THAT NO-ONE ELSE CAN SEE
IGNORE USER THIS PREVENTS THE USER FROM SENDING YOU MESSAGES

I HOPE THIS HELPS
BTW DID YOU GET MY PRIVATE MESSAGE I SENT YOU
ifeelhelpless

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2011 02:20 pm
@ifeelhelpless,
If you are foolish enough to enter into a contract with them
make sure because there is
NO COOLING OFF PERIOD
once you sign that is it
follow this link
Jani-King (Gb) Ltd. v Alan James Manchett

http://high-court-justice.vlex.co.uk/vid/-287532711
ifeelhelpless

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 01:49 pm
@ifeelhelpless,
just ANOTHER SITE ABOUT JK
http://www.unhappyfranchisee.com/jani-king-franchise-complaints/
ifeelhelpless

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 02:01 pm
@ifeelhelpless,
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE SOMETHING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU
Out of 17 franchisees listed in Jani-King’s Los Angeles/Colton region, we reached only two that were still active. An Ohio woman listed as a current Coverall franchisee said, “I gave them $16,000 and didn’t get squat. After two years, the most I made was $600 a month.”
Celeste Iles, of Rialto, California, said, “I paid Jan-Pro of San Bernardino $5,000 for $1,600 worth of work every month. Before I paid the money, I was told that I’d get accounts in the Rialto area and that I could decline jobs in cities I didn’t ask to be in. Once I started, they offered me one cleaning account in Chino, which is 25 miles away, and others 15 to 20 miles away. When I turned those down, they said the offers fulfilled their contractual obligation. They did give me a few little accounts, but I never got my maximum volume.I cleaned one building diligently for over a year. Suddenly, the person in the Jan-Pro office said my level of cleaning went down and I lost the account. When I went back to the customer, they told me they never had a problem with me. I discovered that Jan-Pro would take accounts away from one franchisee to sell them to another franchisee.”

THIS IS A QUOTE FROM THIS WEB SITE
http://www.franchisetimes.com/content/story.php?article=01374

janikingscam

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 04:55 am
@sunshine65,
Would you know how to contact Mrs Paul Howarth
ifeelhelpless

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 10:27 am
@ifeelhelpless,
Here is another link.
http://www.companycheck.co.uk/company/02713245
Would you invest in a company that has been trading as long as JK with accounts like this ?
0 Replies