sunshine65

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 02:54 pm
@daddyboy,
hi david why u thinking off jk franchise uk? why u need to speak to ex ones?
0 Replies

Mr xx

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 11:34 am
Hi everyone, can't believe i just found all this info about Jani King.
Before anyone else spends any money with this company here is my view.
I worked for Jani King r (Direct) and i have worked for a franchisee so i have been on both sides of table.
I would not recommend anyone goes near this company as a franchisee or an employee direct!
Tracy and Guy are fools
They target the franchisees account to make more money out of them in extra charges, that was Carlton's department! he used to tell us to find anything and take photos so we could charge the franchisee!
They will do anything to get money of you i.e swap coloured mops over into the wrong buckets and so on.
I left to work for a franchisee because i knew i could help them more and i would get better money. But the poor franchisee ended up loosing it all because he just could not make money from it because of all the stupid charges.

If you want more info post up here and i will answer any questions i can.
But do not sign up with them as i know they have a really bad name and are having trouble getting the promised contracts. They are also loosing contracts everyday because clients hate them.
peter ford

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 08:57 am
OMG i was seriously considering putting money into becoming a jani-king franchise. so glad i came across this website. i think i've been scared off franchises for life. i think i will buy an independent business instead. i keep forgetting, "if it's too good to be true, it probably is".
sunshine65

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 11:57 am
@peter ford,
if you put your mind to it u def will make it in the cleaning business its hard at first but better on your own then as a franchise trust me i know
disenfrachised

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2010 05:48 pm
@sunshine65,
They are rotten to the core, I've lost house and home to these bastards and I am not alone. I've been offered hush money to go away but never accepted any. When the time is right I will release my story and make these goons pay for what they did to me and others. Jani king australasia the fight will never go away until justice is served.
sunshine65

Reply Fri 12 Mar, 2010 01:47 am
@disenfrachised,
I know how you feel as i have lost loads off money and my credit cards are not looking good at all still trying to catch up with it all after leavening them over a year ago sorry to here you lost your house i know someone one who i used to talk to who thought he was loosing his house to but lost contact
0 Replies

kimmoore

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 04:49 am
@Undeterred,
Hi

I am looking at a jani king franchise - I am interested to hear more of your story.
Please contact me on [email protected] if you are able to discuss in more detail.

Many thanks

Kim
0 Replies

marsutt

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2010 10:45 am
@ICEMAN24,
Iceman you know your facts about JK well. Say for instance JK doesn't get the contract from but come in and try to take over your new account. Jk does require you to report any new client that you get yourself. My problem was, JK had nothing to do with the account, but they charged me a finders fee for a account I found myself. Go figure! After that, they were relentless in trying to take the account away from me! Just plain dirty business.
0 Replies

c813511

Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2010 09:00 pm
Post Preview Please help

It seems for the ones who are already in and can not get out; and for the ones considering to get in and buy-in at the lowest package as someone recommended to then build your own customer base the KEY FACTOR would be to use the system to grow your own accounts. Therefore, is anyone who is reading the forum able to help us with insights into how to grow your own customers.
I understand local marketing and networking is essential but is anyone able to tell us what has worked well for them to grow their own customer base? - what are the best ways of getting leads so you can do your own bidding (not underbid) in ordert to make enough profit?
Please help.

URL: http://able2know.org/reply/topic-40641
0 Replies

cleanup

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 05:52 am
@sunshine65,
Apologies Sunshine. You can't be to careful on this site as I know J.K. have their own people using the site to uncover the identities of the users that tell the truth about them..

Once again sorry. But I do know Ian Fick and he is genuine.
0 Replies

ESibley

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 06:53 am
@Jani-King GB Forum,
Perhaps Jani-King, or namely one Mr Anthony (Tony) Flood, would care to pay me for the work I did last year? There were two other people who also worked alongside me cleaning pubs in Kingston-upon-Thames and I'm sure they never got paid either. Because we had only worked 7 days, we had no contract. Yet after numerous emails and twice giving over my bank details, Mr Flood had clearly dodged the time limit for employees to claim their owed pay.

We were also 'trained' by a woman who spoke very little English, physically shoved us around, shouted at us and cleaned the sinks using the same cloth she used to clean the toilets. After 13 years of cleaning experience, I had never seen anything like it.

This kind of practice must tarnish the Jani-King brand. The despicable actions of a few will let down the whole Franchise.

Emma Sibley
0 Replies

mintwafer

Reply Mon 31 May, 2010 02:36 am
For the new series of "Don't Get Done Get Dom" contact contact dominic littlewood to lodge complaints http://www.dominiclittlewood.com/contact.html

URL: http://able2know.org/reply/topic-40641
mintwafer

Reply Mon 31 May, 2010 02:52 am
@mintwafer,
Found this online

Good morning all
Dominic Littelwood the television consumer champion is looking for people who have had very bad experiences with any companies,[finance or otherwise], retailers or authorities.

Anyone who knows Dom will know that he is true champion of the consumer.

His e-mail address is: [email protected], his telephone number is 0207 598 7210. Please send all info as soon as possible.

Many thanks.
christian fick

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 01:55 pm
@mintwafer,
I have just send an email to Dominic and is willing to give him the story that all of you only dream of. If there is any of you who are willing to add to it then email me on: [email protected].
pikandpok

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 06:16 am
@christian fick,
who knows paul and ian adresses?
christian fick

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2010 04:32 am
Thank you to all those franchisees who had the balls to email me. Your names are safe with me and I can assure you I will do more than just my best to bring JANI KING to book once and for all. It is disturbing to know that JANI KING are still doing what they do best. If anyone want to talk to me instead of by email my number is 07592048510.
ripoffconfirmation

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 10:10 am
@ABBASI HUFF,
Trust me when I say System 4 under bids, over works and ends up taking money from innocent people who are trying to make a dream come true by being their own boss. They want you to need advances so they can charge take more money from you. They are prepaid loan sharks by making you need advances to cover the expense of taking bids that are so low you can't make money. They tell you that you can refuse a job but if all the bids a low you are in a no win situation.
0 Replies

phoenix2000

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 09:19 am
@christian fick,
Hi Christian i ran a jk franchise in 2000 after much heartache and financial loss i escaped there clutches, at the time there were a number of extremely disgruntled franchisees who were in the same boat. The practice of ripping people off conducted by Howarth, Thomas and his cronies is nothing new unfortunately, anything i can do to assist you in their downfall just get in touch.
And to Howarth Thomas and his cronies I say bring it on I may be a name you have forgotten on your corrupt journey but i did promise you i would not go away sue me please
0 Replies

Gummyrain

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2010 04:00 pm
@pikandpok,
Ian Thomas
Avenida Manolete, Local 3B
Nueva Andalucia
Marbella 29660
Malaga
Spain

0 Replies

Gummyrain

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2010 04:01 pm
@pikandpok,
Both their addresses can be found on the Companies House site.