not einstein

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 02:45 am
@pennilessking,
i have read read and re-read your words on Mr Ficks wife and i have to say that if you really think that you have said nothing against him or her then i'm afraid you need help.

Who do you think you are stating what people can say on this blog, people talk about the freedom of the internet.....is that freedom for you or freedom for everyone.

Whoever reads this blog will now start to see that this is not an information highway but rather a rant highway for people like you wanting to suck others into your cause and the more people tell their own stories the more they get to see the words of bile that come from the so called intellectuals.

As for being boring i don't personally care, as or being a plant i personally don't care what your opinions are because in truth you have shown in the way you deal with other individuals that don't agree with you that you are nothing more than a school yard bully who if someone does not share their point of view answers with agression and without reason.

Yes i am going to stay on here, because in truth i hated bullies at school and i will be here to make sure that your bile drivel gets answered with reason and the truth.

It is not he who shouts loudest but he that tells the truth........words of truth seems to get your measure i wonder how many more of your loyal followers agree with your bully boy tactics..........
pennilessking

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 04:00 am
@not einstein,
I can see that what I am saying is beginning to hit where it hurts.

Why do YOU RANT so much? Is it guilt? Has it suddenly dawned on you that taking part in a scam and ruining others is indeed a crime?

Disguising the fact that people have been wronged by concentrating on things that have nothing to do with what we are saying is avoidance.

I am not here to discuss Mr Fick's wife. It's does not concern me in the least.

Get a grip on yourself and don't skirt around the facts.
despatchers

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 05:31 am
Pennilessking

Well said. I wonder how many more JK franchisees have failed in recent weeks?
I wonder if you might be able to contact me as I have some interesting information.

I can confirm that I am correspondence with the DTI. Thank you for the poster who provided this link to their complaint form http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm
I would ask other posters to contact them about any negligent misrepresentation and fraudulent inducement that they think they have experienced.
christian fick

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 03:27 pm
@despatchers,
I HAVE GOT THE CONCLUSION THAT DESPATCHERS AND PENILESSKING IS COWARDS. YOU HAVE NOT CALLED ME WHEN SO MANY DID. OR DID YOU. I WILL STILL HELP YOU NO MATER WHAT. SO STOP BEEN SMART. TALK TO ME.
pennilessking

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 03:59 am
@christian fick,
Thank you Mr Fick, how very kind of you but no thanks. Cowards we will stay or whatever other names you feel the need to call us and refer to us as. Same old....same old. We deal with the authorities and not a mouth piece for the likes of the scam artists you choose to represent.
christian fick

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 04:05 am
@Robert Gentel,
Mr Gentle
I believe that when a company owner read any bad press the first thing they want do is to find the source and then try to stop bad advertising to spread that may cause the downfall of the business. I believe we as humans do that as a nutural thing.
However, that should never be allowed to happen on the internet. As we should all be allowed freedom of speech to voice our disatisfaction in something or someone who has caused you pain or loss. I believe that your website do just that and I thank you for it.

Now. When I read all the ranting about Jani King beign bad, crooks, and all other bad names under the sun we move away from the facts. I have not read any TRUE FACTS ON THIS SITE ABOUT THE TRUE REASON AS TO WHY JANI KING IS SO BAD. I believe it then become a one sided argument as to what can be done or cannot be done to rectify certain TRUE FACTS.
I had issues with Jani King and faced them with the true facts. That is the only way to rectify your situation. You see, there are to many of the writers that just say that Jani King is bad because they LOST MONEY TO JANI KING. I believe they have done so mainly because they had no clue how to RUN a business in the first place. They may have had degrees and cirtificates praising them on what brilliant managers they wer in their previous jobs but that doesnt make them sucessfull BISINESS OWNERS. So they do it just to find out that they could not. No induvidual who has bought a JANI KING FRANCHISE HAD A GUN TO THEIR HEADS WHEN THEY SIGNED THE CONTRACT. NO SIR THEY DID NOT. They went away happy that they have invested money into a business they believed would be easy and then sat on their hands in their usual management fashion and slowly but surely JANI KING BECOME THE CULPRITS FOR THEIR LOSSES. That was what happened to most of the writers on this pages. I must admit that some of them has ligitiment reasons for failure and I am currently dealing with them to rectify their situation. I for one will be on this blog telling people if and when we have done something to make a difference. And I believe if I tried and could not get anything done I will ensure that is written here as well. That I believe is reporting on the TRUE FACTS AND NOT JUST CHEAP RANTINGS. My help is for free. And I am willing to help anyone who may have had a bad experience to contact me. You dont even have to give me your name at first. I will deal only with the facts I am given and will take that to JANI KING. I can assure anyone out there, I will stand behind you as I bleieve JANI KING WOULD NOT WANT TO CONTINUE WITH THREATS AGAINST ANYONE. If they do I will report it on this site and then my involvement will be over.
0 Replies

christian fick

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 04:12 am
@pennilessking,
Then good luck my friend as you have been on this site since 2005 and is still talking about what you are going to do. STOP TALKING AND DO IT. MY GOD MAN IT DOESNT TAKE 4 YEARS.
christian fick

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 04:21 am
@pennilessking,
ONE LAST THING TO YOU MY FRIEND. I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU ARE STILL THINKING THAT I AM A MOUTHPIECE FOR JANI KING. I AM TRYING SO HARD TO EXPLAIN THAT I AM ON HERE TO HELP PEOPLE LIKE YOU. I CAN NOT PUT IT INTO MORE SIMPLE ENGLISH.
thickhead

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 05:30 am
@christian fick,
Can you be more specific about the help you proffer ? You may offer a shoulder to lean on or listen to peoples problems, but you cannot solve those problems.
Presumably you will take a persons complaints (and identity) to Ian Thomas and Paul Haworth in good faith, but the individual will then be open to the full force of their vindictiveness and bullying. Whether you are a plant or not, you are being too simplistic and /or naive.
The people posting on this site have witnessed, suffered or they are undergoing the "treatment" doled out by the JK franchise pairing and their cronies ( Young, Strang et al).
The last thing we want is a do-gooder, however well intentioned, acting as a go-between when there is so much at risk.
If you really want to help, ask your ex-mates at JK on the true failure rates of franchisees.
On average,how long does a franchisee survive with JK ?
Why is JK no longer a BFA member ?
Who are the people in the "Jani-King GB Forum" ?
I'm sure other posters on this site can pass on some of their own questions.
christian fick

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 07:24 am
@thickhead,
Hi there
I am not offering a shoulder to cry on. Not at all. I want to see JUSTICE for those who feel they have a good reasons to be heard. I am not scared to take on IAN THOMAS AND PAUL HOWARTH IF I BELIEVE I HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO DO SO. I believe that the Jani King forum members should come on this site and answer your questions. I am not a DO-GOODER as you put it. I just want to see justice done by those who believe they DESERVE it. THERE WILL NOT BE ANYMORE VINDICTIVENESS FROM JANI KING WHEN I TAKE THIS ON. I did say that if they choose to do so that I will report it on this site in the strongest possible way.
despatchers

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 09:37 am
fick by name and fick by nature. Onomatopoeia? Can you tell us how many FAIL at the hands of JK? Actually, I dont want to hear your nonsense. You said you were going several times fick, now please do the decent thing mate. fick.

For the rest of us,
I can confirm that I am correspondence with the DTI. Thank you for the poster who provided this link to their complaint form http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm
I would ask other posters to contact them about any negligent misrepresentation and fraudulent inducement that they think they have experienced. I would suggest that others also contact the DTI.

Why did the BFA cancel Jani Kings Membership?
christian fick

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 10:29 am
@despatchers,
Thanks for that despatchers. My word that is a big word for you. ONOMATOPOEIA. Did you know it has a direct connection with the way I can describe you at this point. SNAP CRACKLE AND POP.................You have used it in the complete wrong context.
0 Replies

despatchers

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 12:54 pm
sorry, was having a fick moment. doh.

Why did the BFA cancel Jani Kings Membership?

ANYONE CONSIDERING THE FRANCHISE SHOULD BE AWARE - JANI KING IS NO LONGER A BFA MEMBER
INCIDENTALLY, JANI KING HAS NOT CONTINUED ITS REGISTRATION WITH THE DTI UNDER CONSUMER CREDIT ACT
christian fick

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 02:45 pm
@despatchers,
Despatchers. Your first statement on this site was on the 24 March. You must either be a new franchisee or an old one who changed his name. OR RATHER, YOU ARE NOT A FRANCHISEE MATE. I believe that you are not.I am sure I know who you are. In any case. It is so easy to work out why JANI KING HAS LOST ITS BFA MEBERSHIP. They have to many unhappy franchisees like you. AND THAT IS WHY. THAT IS ALSO THE REASON WHY I HAVE STUCK MY HAND OUT TO FRANCHISEES WHO NEED HELP AND WHO CAN NOT AFFORD A DAMN GOOD SOLICITOR. NOW, STOP SPITING AT ME AS YOU WILL NOT WIN WITH ME MATE.
despatchers

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 05:01 pm
@christian fick,
ok, fick, you do bore me. Do you think I am a bog cleaner? a journalist? Robert Mugabe? I dont care about your views, thank you sir.

Can anyone tell me how many franchisees there are? How many have failed in the last few years?
If JK were good they would be shouting this stat from the rooftops, also they would be shouting the longetivity which they are not. QED.
christian fick

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2009 10:26 am
@despatchers,
No mate you can never be a bog cleaner as I am sure you have never seen one. You are what is comonly know as a SNOLLYGOSTER. TBCITW.
0 Replies

pennilessking

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2009 03:45 pm
@christian fick,
That you should spend your time looking at the dates we joined this site so as to comment on what we have or have not achieved strikes me as odd.

YOU, much like "not einstein" and your other friend "word of truth" are clutching at straws. I will stay here for as long as it takes me to see justice done and if it takes the rest of my life then so be it. My time is mine and patience is a virtue. I am not dependent on you for anything so do I really care what you think or say? NO!!!! The fact that the BFA and now the DTI are making their presence felt by these swines is good enough for me and it's only the beginning.
I suppose with your magic wand, all those who have contacted you have had their issues miraculously resolved. Well good luck to them.....and Congrats to you for being such a sport! I, on the other hand would urge them not to......
christian fick

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2009 04:45 pm
@pennilessking,
LOOK MATE WELL DONE IF THE YOU HAVE THE BFA AND THE DTI DOING SOMETHING FOR YOU. THIS TUSSLE BETWEEN YOU, ME AND DESPATCHERS HAS BEEN STUPID. WE ALL WANT THE SAME THING BUT ONLY IN A DIFFERENT WAY. I AM WORKING ON SEVERAL CASES AT THIS POINT IN TIME. I BELIEVE THAT I CAN HELP THEM WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM. IT WILL BE A VICTORY FOR THE FRANCHISEES. YOU HAVE A NICE LIFE AND GOOD LUCK.
nowhavepounds

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2009 05:33 pm
@christian fick,
Thank you Ian. It was so good to talk to someone who listen.
0 Replies

smallkeyfob

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2009 01:04 am
Re - Jani King GB Limited Cleaning Franchise which is based in Kingston

I am sure you have had a nice chat and I note that this is your first post.

To the genuine posters on this site I would not reveal your ID to FICK as he will merely take it to JK.

If anyone has experienced problems with Jani King (GB) Limited I would suggest the following :

Contact the CIB at the DTI with this complaint form http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm
Companies Investigation Branch has the responsibility for conducting investigations into companies using the statutory powers of enquiry contained in the Companies Act 1985.
Tell them about any negligent misrepresentation and fraudulent inducement you think you have experienced

Logging your complaint is one click away!

Contact the BFA http://www.thebfa.org/

JANI KING HAS HAD ITS BFA ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP TERMINATED

Contact a solicitor John Pratt who will offer some free advice : [email protected] or 0121 237 2020

0 Replies