Were you once a Christian?

Ethel2

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2003 09:35 pm
Besides that, the slime and ooze might begin to procreate
0 Replies

Hazlitt

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2003 09:39 pm
Lola,

Also there's always sex. There has always been controversy over whether there is sex in the afterlife, if not, there are always good memories, and good memories of that sort are fertile ground for converastion.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2003 09:40 pm
slime-ooze procreate? i think thats illegal in Texas
0 Replies

Hazlitt

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2003 09:42 pm
Did anyone notice that we've kind of wandered off the theme of this thread?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2003 09:47 pm
What's the theme? oooze speaking. Wink
0 Replies

Hazlitt

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2003 09:52 pm
Dys, I'd be surprised to fine either slime or ooze in Texas. Although, I admit, I've never been in Texas, except once to ooze on across the panhandle. I was pretty worried, having heard that they hang unbelievers down there.
0 Replies

Hazlitt

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2003 09:54 pm
C.I., And what exactly do you mean by "theme?"
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2003 09:59 pm
to hell with the theme............I'm oozing right now. It's Friday night and time for a little ooze smooze
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2003 10:01 pm
Hazlitt, You asking me? Wrong oooze. Wink
0 Replies

Hazlitt

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2003 10:09 pm
It was a dark and stormy Saturday night and I was wet to the bone. I oozed on into this bar, lookin' for something to warm my guts. Through the smoke and the haze I could see this woman at the bar. Her long blond, wet hair hung down her back. At first, I thought it looked like slime, but then I realized it was more like ooze. Either way, I knew she was my kind of woman, and I slipped up onto the stool beside her.
0 Replies

Hazlitt

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2003 10:12 pm
c.i., I thought it was your question.
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2003 10:20 pm
There is slime and ooze in Texas Downaways, maybe a 1/4 mille the other side of my office window, is a pond, one of the two "tanks" for the cattle on my land, and at this time of the year, slime and ooze are banked up in the shallow areas. Just so you know, when the cattle poop, they poop great amounts of nitrogen which oozes down hill into the spring-fed tanks, creating an algae problem. There's a long row of acre-size ponds stretching across several ranches, each with its little green islands. Pond scum.

I agree there's an advantage to being an ooze -- suggests a certain athleticism and all that -- but the word slime pleases me. I'm definitely a slime.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2003 10:25 pm
ooooze don't have any memory....
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2003 10:31 pm
I'm oozing off for tonight.
0 Replies

Hazlitt

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2003 10:35 pm
As far as I can tell, the definition of slime does not eliminate the possibility that slime may actually ooze. This being so, it could be that slime is just a type of ooze. Or maybe slime is a substance and ooze is just a quality or characteristic. If this is the case there may be only oozing slime. If it turns out that I can't be ooze, I'm going to feel really putrid.
0 Replies

Hazlitt

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2003 10:37 pm
I think I've gone about as far as I can go.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 09:21 pm
god
I just got back and quickly reviewed this thread. Who said that Ashcroft was God? How irresponsible. He never claimed such a thing. He only said, as I heard, that he was the SON of God.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 09:37 pm
perchance a demigod with an Oedipus problem?
0 Replies

TechnoGuyRob

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 10:02 pm
Don't insult God! And now i'm serious!
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 11:34 pm
They weren't insulting God, they were insulting GW. Anyone who doesn't know the difference, please raise their hands.
0 Replies