Lash

Fri 3 May, 2019 09:45 am
@eurocelticyankee,
Father the best danged King of the Seven Kingdoms?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 3 May, 2019 10:40 am
@eurocelticyankee,
He rallied the northern armies, got Daenerys on board with her dragons, armies and dragonglass, and fooled the Night King into thinking he was his nemesis, not Arya.

Speaking of which.

http://m.roleplayer.me/photos/30/24/0316259142461517677161.jpeg
eurocelticyankee

Fri 3 May, 2019 11:08 am
@izzythepush,
So he rallied the northern armies, got Daenerys on board with her dragons, armies and dragonglass, and fooled the Night King into thinking he was his nemesis, not Ary.

But besides that what has he ever done for us.

eurocelticyankee

Fri 3 May, 2019 11:10 am
@izzythepush,
I think somebody has the hots for you Izzy and Gbag because they seem to put a lot of their time into voting you down.
izzythepush

Fri 3 May, 2019 11:19 am
@eurocelticyankee,
All over the place. There's quite a few contenders, and there's definitely more than one. I've pissed off a lot of people.

They even voted down this, it's been voted up since mind.

https://able2know.org/topic/510664-1#post-6834906

Normally I don't mind, but in this case someone asked a question. I gave the correct answer. Now the OP might think it's wrong because it was voted down. It's not hurting me, but it might be hurting them.

izzythepush

Fri 3 May, 2019 11:20 am
@eurocelticyankee,
He rescued the wildlings.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Fri 3 May, 2019 11:22 am
@izzythepush,
I go around voting ye back up. There's enough negativity in the world already. Razz
izzythepush

Fri 3 May, 2019 11:24 am
@eurocelticyankee,
Thank you very much.

You'll probably get voted down now.

Not by me, I'm not that fucked.
0 Replies

Lash

Fri 3 May, 2019 03:16 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

some predictions for bragging rights:

Who survives? Sansa as Warden of the North, Brandon as the Three Eyed Raven, Jaime takes the black and becomes boss of the night watch Other survivors: Bronn, Daenerys and Jon, Robin Arryn, Samwell and Gilly, The Hound, the rest I am not sure of.

Who sits on the Iron Throne? Gendry and Arya as Baratheon and Stark

First main character to die? This is a tough one. It will be one of these three though: Euron, Jorah or Davos though.

You did pretty damn well here.
Lash

Fri 3 May, 2019 03:17 pm
@George,
George wrote:

At some point Arya is aided by her old "dancing master", Syrio Forel. Turns
out he wasn't killed but thrown into the black cells. He was sent to the
Wall, but in the process assumed his other identity: Jaqen H'ghar!

A man has a theory.

WHAT???!!?!? Wow!
0 Replies

Lash

Mon 6 May, 2019 05:08 am
I like it when trajectories produce logical butterfly effects that might not have been predicted, so 8/4 was pleasing.

For a couple of episodes, I’ve liked Dany less. She’s fallen prey to her own PR; I guess this is a pitfall of all people fighting to be queen of the world.

Jon is a better leader.

I think Varys moves toward Jon, and Dany has him executed. I think Jon may be moved to see that he must step in due to Dany’s irratic, slaughtering acts.

Perfect Jaime scene as he left Winterfell.
Loved the Hound /Arya scene.

Arya says she’ll never return to Winterfell. Hope that’s not ominous foreshadowing. Hope Arya gets Cersei.

Very well done, imo.

0 Replies

George

Mon 6 May, 2019 07:20 am
Maybe Arya should teach The Hound the secrets of The Faceless Men.

They could go into the assassination business as partners.
Lash

Mon 6 May, 2019 07:23 am
@George,
I approve that statement!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Mon 6 May, 2019 11:25 am
@Lash,
Looks like I have to make some changes as That's not Arya... Gendry is official Baratheon now though.

I think Jamie is going to live up to his title "Kingslayer" and will kill Cersei.

I'd watch a spin off with Arya and The Hound traveling around Westeros doing like a Kung0Fu thing killing bad guys and helping teh poor while grumbling about it.
George

Mon 6 May, 2019 11:34 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
I'd watch a spin off with Arya and The Hound traveling around Westeros
doing like a Kung0Fu thing killing bad guys and helping teh poor while
grumbling about it.
Me too
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 6 May, 2019 11:38 am
@McGentrix,
Now Jamie has gone south I think Arya will kill him and then Cersei using Jamie's face.

At the same time the Hound will be killing the Mountain.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 6 May, 2019 02:42 pm
Mellisandre told Varys he would die on Westeros, maybe he dies killing/trying to kill Dany.
Lash

Mon 6 May, 2019 04:16 pm
Just a sideline—I really love that Brienne lost her LONG HELD virginity to Jaime, but jeez, he crushed her.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Mon 6 May, 2019 05:11 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Mellisandre told Varys he would die on Westeros, maybe he dies killing/trying to kill Dany.

I figure him and marshmallows have a lot in common not too soon in the future. Roasted on a stick.
Lash

Mon 6 May, 2019 05:14 pm
@McGentrix,
I wonder if she’ll make Jon do the deed to prove his allegiance. I didn’t like him cutting back at Arya and Sansa on her behalf last episode.

But, yah, maybe a burning. That seems to be her favorite mode of execution.