Best ways to sneak booze into a concert

kickycan

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 11:19 am
Shewolf, I don't see how I'm going to be able to fit bottles in my shoes. Maybe a tube of toothpaste though.

Hold it! I might be in the running for that Darwin award yet. I think I've come up with a way to test the toothpaste tube. I am going to put it in the microwave for a minute or two. If it doesn't spark, then it doesn't have any metal in it, right? And that means I can use it!
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 11:30 am
My questions on the tubes of toothpaste are:

How do you get all the toothpaste out of the tubes?

How do you get the booze in the tube?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 11:51 am
I think I'll just squeeze out all the toothpaste that I can, and then pour hot water directly into the tube until it flushes out the rest of it.

And I guess I'll have to figure out a way to make a little funnel to get the booze in there. I'll have to think about that.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 11:55 am
You could fill small balloons with booze about 24 hours before the show, swallow them...then retrieve them once you are inside.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 12:34 pm
Good idea...although the retrieval process sounds like it might be a bit messy.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 12:52 pm
kickycan wrote:
Dammit! But maybe it isn't enough metal to set it off. Do I take that chance though? I'll look like a real f*cking idiot if they catch me with a tube of toothpaste taped to my dick.

Laughing

ya could tell them you're a member of Spinal Tap ??
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 01:27 pm
Or I could just tell them that my dick has row upon row of razor sharp teeth, and I never know when I might need to brush.

cjhsa's idea has got me thinking. I wonder if they have balloons that dissolve? I could suck down a couple balloons right before the show, and then couple hours later, when they dissolve, I'm getting drunk! No drinking necessary! This idea could make me rich!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 01:47 pm
Kicky, I seriously thought you were brighter than this. PLEASE don't tell me you're thinking about putting booze into a toothpaste container. That will be the biggest pain in the ass. And the plastic stand-up tubes don't have metal in them, as far as I know...but they're almost the same size as a small bottle.

Ask yourself a question: have I ever been patted down DIRECTLY on my crotch or ass at a concert?

Put the damn booze there. Wear tight shorts underneath, or tape them.

Done.

If not, just suck it up and buy beer inside.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 01:52 pm
Damn it, you are probably right, but that's the way everybody does it!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 01:55 pm
Duh. That's because it's pretty much the ONLY way to do it, because they don't check there. Just make sure it doesn't fall down your leg.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 01:58 pm
And make sure the cap's on tight. Leakage would be bad.

"It's BOOZE! Really! Here, smell it!" <thrusts groin area at disgusted female>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 01:59 pm
I would still like to try the toothpaste idea, but yeah, you're probably right. Crap.

I thought I would come up with something brilliant, mass produce it, and make millions with it. Oh well.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 02:44 pm
To bad alcohol doesn't come in pill form.....lol, just throw them in a Motrin bottle and waaa laaaa.......pop a few!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 03:05 pm
kickycan wrote:
I think I'll just squeeze out all the toothpaste that I can, and then pour hot water directly into the tube until it flushes out the rest of it.

And I guess I'll have to figure out a way to make a little funnel to get the booze in there. I'll have to think about that.

Im givin ya some props here..

You cant tell me that a tube of toothpaste can hold enough to get you drunk.....
You are NO light weight. So you are gonna have to have a-loooooota tubes.

Have you ever measures the sole of a Converse allstar? 2 1/2 inches...
Lay a bottle of jack on its side.. 1 -2 inches in height. Hmmmm...
:wink:
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 03:05 pm
Excellent! Wouldn't it be great if they could make time-release capsules, so you could take a few of them before concerts, and then an hour later, boom! You're drunk!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 03:08 pm
makemeshiver33 wrote:
To bad alcohol doesn't come in pill form.....lol, just throw them in a Motrin bottle and waaa laaaa.......pop a few!

this is do-able. time consuming! But do-able.
You can go to most herbalists shops , buy those little liquid capsuls empty.
Turn them into Ibudrunken......instead of ibuprofin. hehehe
They do sell them capable of holding liquids. Messy job, But worth the work in the long run.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 05:05 pm
Christ, never thought I'd come up with the solution, but I am a card-carrying genius.

Food manufacturers produce and sell liquid produce in handy big/little sachets. Obtain some of them, empty out the contents - fill with it booze and reseal. You may be that you can get them wholesale with a sealer device. Your friends will love you.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 05:07 pm
Mr. Stillwater just reinvented the Bota Bag.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 05:08 pm
oranges injected with vodka?
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 05:27 pm
dyslexia wrote:
oranges injected with vodka?

It starts out like that. Then you've got a truckload of watermelons loaded with Barcardi and even the dumbest bouncer has gotta figure out that there's something wrong with the picture :wink:
0 Replies