Best ways to sneak booze into a concert

kickycan

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 07:40 pm
That's true, but I think buying a couple tubes of toothpaste is cheaper than a turban.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 08:00 pm
No Littlek, THAT'S not the reason you're single.

You people aren't very bright. They often check hats at concerts.

HOW HARD IS THIS? Stick the damn bottle/nips in your drawers. If you get caught, they take it away.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 08:28 pm
i could be wrong, but i thought they have the right to turn you away if they catch you red-handed...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 08:29 pm
I don't know...I just suck it up and buy beer there if I'm going to drink inside.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 08:29 pm
I've done that, Slappy. I'm just trying to find a better way. When you put a little bottle in your shorts, it has a tendency to shift. Last time the damn thing almost fell out while I was getting patted down. It will do the job, but not very well.

I WILL find a better way...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 08:35 pm
Here you go:

Go buy some spandex shorts(sporting goods store). They might be tight enough to keep the booze from moving around. Once you're inside, hit the sh!tter and take them off, and put the booze in your pockets.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 08:35 pm
Kicky...we just always gotten lit beforehand and when we got to the concert, we'd tuck it in our boots. Depending on the size of your ankles..haha, a pint fits nicely down the sides of them. Laughing

But on the otherhand, never had the fear Embarrassed of being patted down. So probably not much help there.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 08:47 pm
Umm, you going with a women by chance?

If so....make her carry a big bag...make you some jello shooters, but put them in those jello containers you get in the fridge section at the grocery store. Reglue the lids on them, presto...jello shooters.

Lets just say, she may want a snack mid-concert.

lol
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 08:50 pm
Nah, they check women's bags now. They do so even at movie theaters.....

Kicky, just make sure you use a plastic toothpaste container.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 09:34 pm
Aww......hum, well there has to be a more creative way to sneak booze into a concert than shaving his crotch area and taping toostepaste tubes to his..umm, area. lol.......OUCH

Kicky, can I rip them off?? LOL
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 09:39 pm
Here..try this

http://www.maximonline.com/articles/archive_article_31.html
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 09:39 pm
If it's a daytime concert, and they let you bring your own soda, get a small cooler, fill it with ice and lots of vodka, then throw in a bunch of sodas that you don't plan on drinking. It worked for a friend of mine at the first Lollapalooza.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 09:44 pm
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 10:13 pm
makemeshiver33 wrote:
Aww......hum, well there has to be a more creative way to sneak booze into a concert than shaving his crotch area and taping toostepaste tubes to his..umm, area. lol.......OUCH

Kicky, can I rip them off?? LOL

Heehee, yes the shaving thing is a little bit over the top, isn't it? But I might still do it. Slappy's idea sounds like it might work too. I'd have to spend money that way though...I'm going to have to think about this.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 10:29 pm
kickycan wrote:
Um...that's pretty sick littlek.

Anyway, I might have come up with a brilliant idea. Toothpaste! I think a tube of toothpaste should be flexible enough and sturdy enough for the job! And a regular tube of toothpaste holds 6 ounces, which should be enough! I just stuffed my toothpaste down my pants to test it out, and it seems perfect!

Shocked

Ok....
I have first dibs..............
This excursion WILL end up in next years
DARWIN awards....... Laughing
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 03:02 am
i still cannot believe that in louisville we regularly got away with it without much trouble back in the '70s.

how anybody could miss a bunch of stoney longhairs walking around with a sixer of stroh's tallboys arranged like a bat belt under the peacoat is amazing!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 03:47 am
DTOM - don't want to ruin your 'outlaw' fantasy, but I'd suspect that 'trouble' in Louisville back then involved pick-up trucks, shot-guns, moonshine and a couple of hundred-weight of Mexican marijuana.

I've been thinking Kicky. You sure you need TWO lungs?
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 04:08 am
Mr Stillwater wrote:
DTOM - don't want to ruin your 'outlaw' fantasy, but I'd suspect that 'trouble' in Louisville back then involved pick-up trucks, shot-guns, moonshine and a couple of hundred-weight of Mexican marijuana.

I've been thinking Kicky. You sure you need TWO lungs?

outlaw fantasy, huh? hmm. never thought of it that way. more like a bunch of kids going to a show and havin' a good time. and gettin' away with sneakin' a few beers past the man.

but since you know all about it, i don't have to tell you that, do i ?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 10:17 am
Okay, I think I just discovered a small flaw in my toothpaste idea. I have to go home and cut a tube of it open now, because I think they have like some kind of metal foil-type covering which might set off that wand metal detector that they use when you go in.

Dammit! But maybe it isn't enough metal to set it off. Do I take that chance though? I'll look like a real f*cking idiot if they catch me with a tube of toothpaste taped to my dick.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 11:04 am
kickycan wrote:
Okay, I think I just discovered a small flaw in my toothpaste idea. I have to go home and cut a tube of it open now, because I think they have like some kind of metal foil-type covering which might set off that wand metal detector that they use when you go in.

Dammit! But maybe it isn't enough metal to set it off. Do I take that chance though? I'll look like a real f*cking idiot if they catch me with a tube of toothpaste taped to my dick.

Buh-bye Darwin award. :wink:

What about putting bottles in your shoes?
All said and done, to sneak in alcohol that way will only cost you about 10 bucks and nothing has to touch your ass.. Laughing
0 Replies