Best ways to sneak booze into a concert

kickycan

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 11:02 am
roger wrote:
Oh, duct tape ought to do it. Can we get pictures of you ripping the tape off a hairy body part?

Well, I'm going to shave down there, so I won't be ripping any hair off with the tape...but if you send me your address I'll send you an envelope filled with pubic hair.

Actually, I just thought about maybe using that tape that they use to keep gauze bandages on when you get a deep puncture wound or something. I'm going to have to do some testing tonight, I think.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 11:03 am
Kicky, I've never been patted down at a concert or sporting event (I live in Detroit) but maybe they do that elsewhere? I'd just ace bandage a pint on the inside of your thigh.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 11:05 am
Region Philbis wrote:
http://www.drinkingstuff.com/images/products/1031_m.jpg

Bar-noculars Liquor Flask
$13.95

That is an interesting idea. I don't know if I'll be able to find them anywhere before friday though.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 11:07 am
Kristie, I don't want to take the chance. They go pretty close to the crotch region on the inner thigh sometimes, and I don't want to get caught. Besides, I think I'm getting into the idea of shaving my balls.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 11:10 am
kickycan wrote:
Kristie, I don't want to take the chance. They go pretty close to the crotch region on the inner thigh sometimes, and I don't want to get caught. Besides, I think I'm getting into the idea of shaving my balls.

Just make sure to brace yourself when putting your foot up on the bathroom counter....and make sure the floor isn't wet. Hate for you to take a nasty spill while struggling to get that nice close shave. Shocked Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 11:13 am
I think this whole thing was made up, so Kicky could be slick and throw in the comment about him wanting to shave his balls.

All you have to do is come out with it.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 11:18 am
Slappy, if I just wanted to shave my balls, I'd just start a thread called "I want to shave my balls."
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 11:19 am
Actually, I think I'll leave my balls out of it and just shave the area around my dick.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 11:24 am
Use a colostomy bag...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 11:25 am
Now THAT is gross. I like it.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 12:46 pm
Bring a baby with you and then you can carry baby bottles full of booze - no question. After you arrive ditch the baby in the men's room.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 12:54 pm
Excellent!
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 01:22 pm
Bringing back the midget idea.. dress the midget as a baby, that way you won't feel guilty for leaving the baby in the men's room.

Or...

If you can introduce water you could put vodka in instead. The concerts I've gone I can't introduce water, but I understand the restrictions vary from venue to venue.

or...

I was gonna say the binoculars.. even normal ones have some space to fill them up.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 01:28 pm
Actually I like JoeFX idea. Especially the water idea. When my child was still a baby, I actually ran into this situation, but it was water and not vodka and it was a baseball game and not a concert. Many people use powdered formula and so need to mix the powder with water. As I never trusted the water you could get at baseball games, I brought bottled water with me. The man checking the bags simply asked me if the water was for my baby's formula and I was in free and clear.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 01:37 pm
kickycan wrote:
I thought that might be it. Not an option. I'm not shoving anything up my ass!

Liar liar pants on fire!!!!!!!!

hehehe

Anywas.... They dont make you take off your shoes?
Buy some BIG cheap shoes, remove the soles, take an exacto knife , remove the guts all the way to the bottom of the shoe,
Go to a dime thrift shop, buy 2 old metal flasks and fill, place in shoe, replace sole with a little elmers glue ( makes it easier to remove later )
Walk in.

TA-DAAAA!

The peri-area ( the place between the balls and the a-hole.) can NOT be touched legaly unless by law-enforcement with a 2nd officer present.
Take tobasco jars.. or what ever you want to fit there. hehe.. place them just behind the testicle skin against your pubic bone, tape, wear baggy heavy jeans so that the crotch of the jeans creates extra material when they up - swoop to check your thighs.
, Drink later... wash them off first though. hehe.
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 01:38 pm
Ah, but it might not work without the baby.

My parents told me that when my brother was 2 years old and very sick. He was sleeping with my parents and woke up coughing so my mom sees a glass of water and gives it to him he started coughing more and turned red... it was vodka my dad had left there.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 01:39 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
kickycan wrote:
I thought that might be it. Not an option. I'm not shoving anything up my ass!

Liar liar pants on fire!!!!!!!!

hehehe

Anywas.... They dont make you take off your shoes?
Buy some BIG cheap shoes, remove the soles, take an exacto knife , remove the guts all the way to the bottom of the shoe,
Go to a dime thrift shop, buy 2 old metal flasks and fill, place in shoe, replace sole with a little elmers glue ( makes it easier to remove later )
Walk in.

TA-DAAAA!

The peri-area ( the place between the balls and the a-hole.) can NOT be touched legaly unless by law-enforcement with a 2nd officer present.
Take tobasco jars.. or what ever you want to fit there. hehe.. place them just behind the testicle skin against your pubic bone, tape, wear baggy heavy jeans so that the crotch of the jeans creates extra material when they up - swoop to check your thighs.
, Drink later... wash them off first though. hehe.

Very Happy
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 01:43 pm
Shewolf, excellent suggestions. Thanks!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 01:43 pm
That area between the sack and the dirtstar is called the "grundle."

And stop with the babies. All of Kicky's kids are in other countries. Non-applicable.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 01:45 pm
I thought it was called the "gooch."
0 Replies