What grosses you out?

Setanta

Reply Tue 5 Nov, 2002 03:46 pm
Girls . . . girls is gross . . . they got them girl cooties, an' they're always stinky (like flowers and other such nonsense), an' they're always akissin' on ya an' tryin' to hug ya . . . girls is reaaaaallllllllyyyyyy gross . . . .

heeheeheeheeheeheehee

okbye
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 5 Nov, 2002 03:59 pm
Hmm, how'd I miss this one??

Smells definitely do it to me. I had to clean dog, um, doo, off my sneaker the other day and I about gagged, particularly as it was laced with eau de old fish (we'd come home from a restaurant and walked in the back, near where the garbage was. That, plus the dog, er, present, were pretty awful).

Worms bother me although I know earthworms are good so I just try to keep away from them when I garden.

As for llama spit - sozobe - my brother, when he was a toddler (this is before I was born) was a victim of projectile llama, heh, indignation. Poor guy (my brother, not the llama!).
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 5 Nov, 2002 04:19 pm
MUCH sympathy to your poor brother. It's mind-bogglingly disgusting, I tell ya. (And to you, too! Not a pleasant bottom-of-shoe combo there...)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 5 Nov, 2002 06:52 pm
uh oh
setanta is in trouble!
and he thought he was gonna get birthday smooches this weekend.
from cleo, maybe. from the girl? he's gonna have to do some sweet-talkin'
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2002 08:10 am
Heh heh Beth ie - you can show your love in that special airy way one of your dogs has - teach him to complain about women smelling like flowers!
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2002 11:06 am
Speaking of expectorates, I had a disgusting experience with animals once.

It was SeaWorld in Japan. My family was taking pictures of a walurus who was making some deep throated sounds. I thought he was trying to sing in a gruff voice till he sneezed on us. Thankfully I had a camera in front of my face but the rest of my family was covered in giant gobs of phlegm.

Another thing that disgusts me is cockroaches. Nothing disgusts me more.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2002 11:17 am
Hahhhaaaha! I think that walrus has a reputation! Years back my sister had a walrus at SeaWorld Japan slobber all over the side of her face when she leaned over the fence. The photo taken about 5 seconds after is still a family classic! Laughing
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2002 11:20 am
That is very interesting, because I still hold that the Walurus did that intentionally. It's hard to read Walurus expressions but I always held that the Walurus was laughing inside about it.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2002 12:07 pm
Craven- I once had a dog, a large boxer. He would shake his head, and the spit would f---l---y! Laughing
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2002 12:21 pm
I had a dog that was supposed to be a boxer once (it ended up being a mix with a german sheperd and we got a refund. It was much better looking that way though!) and he would do the same thing!

HE'd also jump in the poll and then go shake off on my bed.
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2002 06:07 pm
I'm not overly bothered by most things. For instance, I can eat my own cooking, that is if I don't look at it too closely. But there's this guy at work who sports a full moustache and who's an inveterate catcher of colds. No matter how thorough this dude is with a handkerchief, there's always a smidgeon of muck left clinging to his 'stache. I was rather fond of guacamole before that booger showed up, but now the mere sight of it puts me clean off my burrito.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2002 07:37 pm
Hey, thanks for jogging my memory, Deb. (hoping this doesn't double post) When I was beating out a living in a machine shop, one of the hands had false teeth. After lunch break, he woud drag them out and clean them - WITH A DAMN AIR JET!
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2002 08:25 pm
rog Laughing we have an indentured fellow like that, except he takes his out and stows them in his shirt pocket before eating. He explains they are non-utilitarian, purely for cosmetic effect. He's a true artist with an ear of corn.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2002 10:07 pm
Deb! You have destroyed the avocado for me!

Roger - what, pray tell, is one SUPPOSED to do with the airjet?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2002 10:09 pm
(Wondering if I should tell Craven about the part of my job at the zoo that entailed cradling batches of Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches in my bare li'l hands... or, especially, that I enjoyed it. Shocked)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2002 10:09 pm
Do you think he gets the colds BECAUSE of the moustache?

Actually - huge moustaches gross me out - I can cope with reasonably sized ones - some of me favourite men have had beards and moustaches - and one or two just mos - bu tthose HUGE ones - I believe they are in inverse ratio to the

IQ!

Now - what did you THINK I was going to say?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2002 10:11 pm
Cockroaches HISS!?

What - if they don't like the entertainment?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2002 10:11 pm
Facial hair is yucky. Period. Gimme a clean-shaven fellow any day. (Hubby attempted a goatee for a while, and I did my best to tolerate it, but I was SO happy when it went down the sink...)
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2002 10:13 pm
They compress little tubes in their (Large! 5 inch or so) bodies, and hiss. When they don't like the entertainment, or the loud noises surrounding them, or the grubby little hand pressing on their back, or... (Doesn't take much.)
0 Replies

bandylu2

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2002 10:15 pm
And that is far, far more than I ever wanted to know about cockroaches.

They truly are GROSS!
0 Replies