Are all posts in a2k consecutively numbered?

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2017 02:35 am
I guess I will be annoying to veteran members here, but and bear with me, I find this website forum to be not altogether user friendly.

For example, are posts here indiscriminately numbered consecutively according to time/date of publication(?), i.e. in effect chronological appearance in a2k website as a message in a thread at all?

This is the first time I have come across this kind of a forum software.

I didn't know it is a question and answer website in a web forum format, and I find it quite user unfriendly.

For example, I have the choice to ask a question or propose a theme to discuss, then when my message appears, I can't find in what forum or group or whatever section of ak2 it is located, unless I search my bookmarks - which good for me, I always put anything I write as a link in my bookmark, according to my determination to which folder of my bookmarks it should go into.

Anyway, I am enjoying this ask and answer forum tremendously, in most particular it does not ban me suddenly at all, and I get to expound on my thoughts very freely.

So, as long as I get to make my thoughts visible in a2k, and I can follow my thought by way of my bookmark, that is okay with me, even though I have a hard time searching for a topic, in the most extensive search link at the top of your every webpage, like for example, try to search for these words and see what it gets you: The control of one subatomic particle.

The return message is "No Results."

Just the same, I commend most sincerely very greatly the founders, owners, and operators of this website forum on ask and answer a question.

And I am sure to get to conduct myself here as to master it decently well in the course of publishing my thoughts here.

I hope this message comes out in a public thread visible to all readers who get to know that it exists in a public space, instead of being read only by the powers that be here; I will know when I click on

As a Questions! >>
instead of
Preview >>

Here goes...

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 881 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Susmariosep

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2017 02:37 am
Thanks, it has come out in public, when I clicked As a Question! >> .
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2017 03:00 am
@Susmariosep,
Click on your user name and you will find all 88 of your posts.
centrox

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2017 03:16 am
@roger,
roger wrote:
Click on your user name and you will find all 88 of your posts.

Do I have to?
roger

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2017 03:29 am
@centrox,
Definitely optional.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2017 05:14 am
@Susmariosep,
Quote:
I can't find in what forum or group or whatever section of ak2 it is located, unless I search my bookmarks
that's what tags are for.

when you compose a topic, there is a field below the text window that says
Optional: Use comma, separated, keywords to categorize your topic

so if you tag this topic, say, forum help, it will reside in the Forum Help forum.

you can add up to five tags, meaning the topic can reside in five forums...
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2017 05:17 am
@Susmariosep,

ah, i see you are already familiar with how tags work...
0 Replies

Susmariosep

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2017 12:33 pm
Thanks everyone for your reactions, I will just try my very best stock knowledge to get along with publishing my thoughts here in a2k.

And yes, this a2k is very accommodating in regard to folks like myself, who find that they can get along without having to master the peculiar software in a forum.

I have written to 'Contact' to ask for if any 'About a2k' there be in ak2 website, perhaps you folks can just tell me where I can read about any About Us in a2k, that About Us is supposed to inform curious people what a website stands for, like in regard to say my favorite topic, existence of God or no existence of God, etc.

And I must apologize for taking your time and trouble to entertain me with my reluctance to find out things for myself.

Thanks and kudos to the founders, owners, and operators of a2k, for it is so easy to use even for folks like myself, because I can and do here just use my best judgment and I don't get lost at all, much less find myself suddenly banned forever.
0 Replies

Susmariosep

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2017 09:47 am
Dear colleagues here, I have to in a way apologize for saying that the present website is not user friendly:

Quote:
I guess I will be annoying to veteran members here, but and bear with me, I find this website forum to be not altogether user friendly.

For example, are posts here indiscriminately numbered consecutively according to time/date of publication(?), i.e. in effect chronological appearance in a2k website as a message in a thread at all?

This is the first time I have come across this kind of a forum software.

I didn't know it is a question and answer website in a web forum format, and I find it quite user unfriendly.

https://able2know.org/topic/397498-1#post-6460844
Sat 8 Jul, 2017 02:35 am

Still I thank the founders, owners, and operators of the website for it, as I do find it easy to write here and get published

Quote:
Thanks and kudos to the founders, owners, and operators of a2k, for it is so easy to use even for folks like myself, because I can and do here just use my best judgment and I don't get lost at all, much less find myself suddenly banned forever.

https://able2know.org/topic/397498-1#post-6461093
Sat 8 Jul, 2017 12:33 pm

So, what is it going to be, user friendly or not user friendly?

Answer: It is so easy here to just write and get published

Quote:
Thanks everyone for your reactions, I will just try my very best stock knowledge to get along with publishing my thoughts here in a2k.

And yes, this a2k is very accommodating in regard to folks like myself, who find that they can get along without having to master the peculiar software in a forum.

https://able2know.org/topic/397498-1#post-6461093
Sat 8 Jul, 2017 12:33 pm

And I have found the About US of this website:

Quote:
About able2know

Able2know's mission is to help connect people, knowledge and resources.

Able2know is committed to providing these services free of charge. We believe the costs of developing and providing these services should be defrayed primarily with ethical advertising -- that is, an avoidance of pop-ups, spam, or other unreasonably obtrusive forms of advertising.

We seek to maximize the opportunities for people with similar interests and goals to connect, gather information, and network through the able2know service.

Forums ยป About Us
https://able2know.org/about/

Thanks again: founders, owners, and operators of a2k!
0 Replies

kapishjewels

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2017 11:11 pm
@Susmariosep,
Thank you. to clear this point.
Susmariosep

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2017 12:23 pm
@kapishjewels,
Dear Kapishjewels, thanks a lot for you commendation, I am so happy with it.

That is the joy of exchange of thoughts with people who appreciate good exchange of profitable thoughts, instead of doing nothing but from vanity, uselessly occupied with name dropping and technical terms dropping all the time, without any contribution from one's own personal thinking at all.

Such posters are no different from bots regurgitating stale dead data without any conscious intelligence.

This is a one man call to all posters, please produce something from your very own thinking, please Oh please; thereby you will not abuse the goodness of the founders, owners, and operators of a2k, in wasting their bandwidth with unprofitable posts.

Dear readers here, that is an example of righteous ire - hehehehehehe.
0 Replies