Women Shouldnt Be Able To Kick Men

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 04:06 pm
ehBeth wrote:
If I'm under physical assault, I'm gonna kick, if that's the best move for the situation. I actually have a special kick we learned in Tae Bo that involves this particular type of injury.

Someone attacks me, I want him on the ground, preferring death to the way he feels.

Now, I've been taught how to kill, by an Iranian guy I used to date. I could just go that route, if fellas would prefer it. Or not.

Good post.

If a man attacks me I will kick him in the balls.......and do so with honor :wink: And they do teach this in the basic self-defense classes. And the beauty of it is that anyone can do it. Just don't miss :wink: or be able to haul ass if you do!
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 04:06 pm
If it's me or them... I'd kick anybody... anywhere.
0 Replies

thethinkfactory

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 04:10 pm
Brooke:

I think the best self defence maneuver in the world is the 'haul ass' move alluded to in your post above.

Also, I feel you about the emotional pain concept. I see them as different things. I would take an hourly ball kicking to pervent harm to my son. Different realms entirely.

Off topic a bit - but the louse that caused you pain - can you ball kick him? It seems justified! Wink

TTF
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 04:17 pm
thethinkfactory wrote:
Brooke:

Off topic a bit - but the louse that caused you pain - can you ball kick him? It seems justified! Wink

TTF

Actually...........he's the first and only man I have ever kicked in the balls :wink: Hopefully my last experience at it too!!
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 04:19 pm
I will defend myself any way that I can

Official Virtual-Kick-In-The-Groin
0 Replies

Debater

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 12:45 am
I think it seems a perfectly logical course of action in some cases. As long as the woman has a legit reson for it, of course. Personally, I feel it's kind of low considering how men feel about it, but given the options,where I would be hurt otherwise, I would do it in a heartbreak!
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 01:00 am
manly_meat wrote:
heh in my school we play bag tag and it freakin feels like 5 people kickin you at onece

Maybe you should just stop playing "bag tag" at school with your buddies and leave the women out your scenario altogether. Sounds like a fairly perverse school to me....
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 07:47 am
thethinkfactory wrote:
I could stick an umbrella up my ass and open it . . .

Believe me, that's not something that you'd want to do twice.
0 Replies

manly meat

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 02:22 pm
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:
manly_meat wrote:

LISTEN TO ME, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED IN THE NUTS? HAVE YOU EVER FELT IT? YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE SO GO SUCK A LEMON!

Listen Mister NOT SO MANLY........I have felt many things in my life. Some of which I would surely trade for a good swift kick in the balls...no matter how pathetically painful it is to feel the little member being maimed.

There is something about you that is more than just a little creepy. If I had to guess.......you don't like women much do you? The inner self of me says that you are probably even capable of doing very bad things to women. I have went and read all of your posts on this board.

Pathetic, indeed!

*breathes heavily under his breath*

listen...i...i aint even gonna reply to anyone else in this god damn thread so screw you all...
0 Replies

manly meat

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 02:24 pm
Lady J wrote:
manly_meat wrote:
heh in my school we play bag tag and it freakin feels like 5 people kickin you at onece

Maybe you should just stop playing "bag tag" at school with your buddies and leave the women out your scenario altogether. Sounds like a fairly perverse school to me....

no, you see only a few people do it and i get punched unprepared...

this is my last reply...............
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 02:58 pm
Heehee - we'll see if it IS your last reply.

Like any self-defence method, whether it is warranted depends on the degree of threat.

I have used a good knee in the groin very successfully, thank you, when a couple of guys tried to rape me when I was twelve. (Seeing the first one's pain took the stuffing out of the second one.)

I think that absolutely appropriate self-defence, and I am sure any court would have agreed.

When I have been groped and such - like by customers when I was waitressing - I do not think a kick in the groin would have been at all appropriate - and neither, I am sure, would the law - since, although the behaviour was gross, and illegal, there was no threat to my safety.
0 Replies

thethinkfactory

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 05:21 pm
Good post - dlowan and the concepts that are better stated than my attempt.

We shall see if the internet tough guy can stay away - loosers usually go back on thier word.

manly_meat wrote:

*breathes heavily under his breath*

listen...i...i aint even gonna reply to anyone else in this god damn thread so screw you all...

manly_meat wrote:

TTF
0 Replies

Einherjar

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2004 09:08 am
I agree with dlowan.

On an off topic note however, I'm sure I've seen the avatar of "justa_babbling_brooke" on some other forum. ICQ's webforum perhaps?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2004 01:16 pm
So, ah, just how does one breathe heavily under one's breath? Sounds like a yoga thing.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2004 01:41 pm
Hey ya'll...I might be totally off base here about this, but I have been thinking about this young man's post(s) and have re-read them a couple of times and I think I have actually figured out what he is talking about. Bear with me on this and until he confirms or denies, it is only my opinion....

I am guessing that he goes to a school where a group of young and incredibly immature girls have taken up a "game" that they have named "bag tag". Now, bag tag is NOT an organized sport with referees, but a hallway "sport" where these young girls will walk by an unsuspecting guy and nail him in the nuts, unprovoked, just for the fun of it...or so they think.

Again, I am guessing that Manly has been the recipient of such play on numerous occassions and is just plain fed up. I think his initial post may have come after one of those days and his anger and frustration were so high that he did not fully articulate the circumstances and we reacted in a very appropriate way to what he posted.

What caught my eye in his later post was the term "bag tag" and I knew it had nothing to do with him not thinking women should defend themselves, but more about asking how HE could defend HIMSELF against such unwanted and unwarranted attacks by the offenders.

Think about it. A young guy in school, getting nail in the nuts by a group of girls and what do you do? Who do you complain to? His issues don't seem to be of violence towards women otherwise he would have knocked one of them in the noggin. Do you complain to your buddies and they laugh at you? Do you complain to your teachers and they blow you off? Do you complain to your principal and run the risk of being completely ostracized by peers who DO think these girls (and probably fairly popular ones in school too) are just "playing around and mean no harm"?

If this IS his dilemma, and again I am only guessing until he logs on again and agrees or refutes, what do we give him as advice?

Just my opinion......
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2004 01:49 pm
Lady J...you might be on to something. This I had no idea about. I mentioned murderball, and how that was banned at my school. I would indeed support the suppression of 'bag tag' in schools, as you describe it. Now I worry that the adults unfamiliar with the phrase have chased Manly away. Sad
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2004 02:15 pm
Well, yes - but he CULD have explained, if this were the case, no?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2004 02:20 pm
dlowan wrote:
Well, yes - but he CULD have explained, if this were the case, no?

Maybe his inner pain prevented him from being coherent. Will you deny the children their day in court?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2004 02:52 pm
Re: Women Shouldnt Be Able To Kick Men
manly_meat wrote:
<snip> even if a man is stealing a woman's purse it should be ilegal to kick him. Men do you agree Question

Doesn't sound like school sports to me, unless he's stealing teachers' purses.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 09:20 am
manly_meat wrote:
Lady J wrote:
manly_meat wrote:

dlowan,

I think he did and we just didn't listen that far into the post. Sad
0 Replies