Women Shouldnt Be Able To Kick Men

kickycan

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 03:20 pm
manly_meat,

Did you know that some men actually get off on getting kicked in the balls? I suspect you're one of them, and you're just trying to "come out" in the only way you know how...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 03:21 pm
manly_meat wrote:
how do you delete threads because this is getting too off topic...

Why not just focus a bit, and tell us what you really need to, your story. You have accused me of ruining your threads, but you need to sort out your thoughts, tell us why you feel this way about this issue.
0 Replies

manly meat

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 03:21 pm
cavfancier wrote:
manly_meat wrote:
cavfancier wrote:
manly_meat wrote:
listen buddy i said robbed so ya and pie n stuff...

If you scroll back you will notice that I also included 'robbed' in my last post. The use of physical force to protect property is covered by law. That includes a purse.

Now, look at Brooke's lovely face. I would take the pain for that. :wink:

So, I'm with doctor nutjob here...tell us your tale of woe.

yeah well i diddnt say raped and all that crap so stop ruining mt threads!!!

ok screw off now because youre the one who started the whole women should be alowed thing in the first place.
Believe me, I don't even have to try to ruin your threads. You do a fine job on your own.
0 Replies

manly meat

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 03:24 pm
cavfancier wrote:
manly_meat wrote:
how do you delete threads because this is getting too off topic...

Why not just focus a bit, and tell us what you really need to, your story. You have accused me of ruining your threads, but you need to sort out your thoughts, tell us why you feel this way about this issue.

uhh jee i wonder, maby because kicking someone in the balls is wrong.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 03:24 pm
manly_meat wrote:
cavfancier wrote:
manly_meat wrote:
cavfancier wrote:
manly_meat wrote:
listen buddy i said robbed so ya and pie n stuff...

If you scroll back you will notice that I also included 'robbed' in my last post. The use of physical force to protect property is covered by law. That includes a purse.

Now, look at Brooke's lovely face. I would take the pain for that. :wink:

So, I'm with doctor nutjob here...tell us your tale of woe.

yeah well i diddnt say raped and all that crap so stop ruining mt threads!!!

ok screw off now because youre the one who started the whole women should be alowed thing in the first place.
Believe me, I don't even have to try to ruin your threads. You do a fine job on your own.

As per the quote, I only take responsibility for the last statement, beginning with "Believe me". The previous statement quoted are your words, not mine.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 03:25 pm
Brooke, would you kick me in the balls? Pllleeeeeeeeaase?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 03:27 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Brooke, would you kick me in the balls? Pllleeeeeeeeaase?

Damn you...I may just need to kick you in the balls for battling me for Brooke's affections....
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 03:31 pm
Fellas! You'll make manly jealous...
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 03:36 pm
manly_meat wrote:

LISTEN TO ME, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED IN THE NUTS? HAVE YOU EVER FELT IT? YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE SO GO SUCK A LEMON!

Listen Mister NOT SO MANLY........I have felt many things in my life. Some of which I would surely trade for a good swift kick in the balls...no matter how pathetically painful it is to feel the little member being maimed.

There is something about you that is more than just a little creepy. If I had to guess.......you don't like women much do you? The inner self of me says that you are probably even capable of doing very bad things to women. I have went and read all of your posts on this board.

Pathetic, indeed!
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 03:37 pm
Shocked Cav and Cjsha!

If you insist...C'mere! :wink: *meows*
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 03:41 pm
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:
Shocked Cav and Cjsha!

If you insist...C'mere! :wink: *meows*

It's true, we both want to get in touch with your 'inner self', and maybe Occom Bill as well, if you fancy. Stop meowing already, the wife will get upset. :wink:

Anyway, maybe our illustrious author will pick up a few dating tips, hmm?
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 03:44 pm
Maybe baby :wink:
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 03:46 pm
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:
Maybe baby :wink:

Hope springs eternal.
0 Replies

thethinkfactory

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 03:51 pm
Brooke:

To assume that you know what it is like to be kicked in the junk is like me claiming I have a clue what child birth feels like.

I could stick an umbrella up my ass and open it but would never claim that I have knowledge of childbirth. Although this is pretty low on my priority list - I think a visit with the in-laws might even come first.

However, that does not mean that Manly has any validity to his claim that it should never be done.

I find it interesting that men, typically don't even consider this an option in a fight because they understand the ramifications of such an act - it is just off the table as far as men are concerned.

Is there a comparable thing that can be inflicted on women to compare apples to apples here?

TTF
0 Replies

thethinkfactory

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 03:54 pm
You know what - scratch that. I think there are things that just don't need to be thought about. Comparing a junk kicking in womens terms may be one of them.

TTF
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 03:55 pm
If I'm under physical assault, I'm gonna kick, if that's the best move for the situation. I actually have a special kick we learned in Tae Bo that involves this particular type of injury.

Someone attacks me, I want him on the ground, preferring death to the way he feels.

Now, I've been taught how to kill, by an Iranian guy I used to date. I could just go that route, if fellas would prefer it. Or not.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Perhaps, thinkfactory, one needs to take into account the various strengths and weaknesses the two genders have in a fight. If the woman were stronger and there were no weapons, then it probably would be unsporting for her to kick a man in the balls. Since that's usually not the case, if a woman is attacked, then she should be able to defend herself by the means at her disposal.

Hence the well-aimed punt. Seems simple, really...
0 Replies

kickycan

Kicking somebody in the balls is a valid move in a streetfight. It works. I say, if somebody is ready to kick your ass, kick them in the balls before they even get the chance to do anything, and then pound the **** out of them before they can recover. There are no rules in a streetfight.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 03:56 pm
I have no idea what it feels like to be kicked in the balls. Yet....I would still take that pain over the pain that has been bestowed upon me by a man. I care not to get into it. I was just making a statement that pertains to myself......that's all!
0 Replies

Adrian

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 04:03 pm
kickycan wrote:
Kicking somebody in the balls is a valid move in a streetfight. It works. I say, if somebody is ready to kick your ass, kick them in the balls before they even get the chance to do anything, and then pound the **** out of them before they can recover. There are no rules in a streetfight.

Spot on....and yes I have had it happen to me....
0 Replies