Women Shouldnt Be Able To Kick Men

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 12:34 pm
no wrong bad!!! they dont know what it feel's like!!! say a burning sword was pierced your groin, its like that except the pain is times 1000! even if a man is stealing a woman's purse it should be ilegal to kick him.
Men do you agree Question
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 5,643 • Replies: 62
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 12:38 pm
Erm, I would have to say no, I don't agree with you at all. There are reasons we have 'self-defence' laws.
0 Replies

manly meat

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 12:42 pm
sjdkdfj
SHUT UP!!! HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED IN THE BALLS? HUH? HAVE YOU EVER FELT THE PAIN? HUH? NOPE I DONT THINK SO AND KICKING MEN IS WRONG!!! GO GET TRANSGENDERED AND FIND OUT YOURSELF SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT!!!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 12:44 pm
No need to get transgendered, I'm already a man, and yes, maybe I wasn't kicked in the groin, but I got a damn good shot to it when murderball was still legal in schools.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 12:45 pm
Not nice to say "Shut up" in a thread, manly. Manners, manners...
0 Replies

manly meat

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 12:46 pm
woah buddy your insane if you aint against that...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 12:49 pm
manly_meat wrote:
woah buddy your insane if you aint against that...

Actually, I am quite sane. Sure, it hurt like hell, but I got over it. Why is it that you feel a woman who is being robbed, raped or otherwise physically attacked has no right to kick the most likely larger, stronger, male opponent in the groin, as the most effective method of escape?
0 Replies

manly meat

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 12:49 pm
heh in my school we play bag tag and it freakin feels like 5 people kickin you at onece
0 Replies

manly meat

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 12:50 pm
listen buddy i said robbed so ya and pie n stuff...
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 01:01 pm
I agree with Cav...TOTALLY!

It is a good form of self defense for women. If a man doesn't want to be kicked there then perhaps he shouldn't do anything to provoke it. By that I mean things such as rape or domestic violence, etc.

Am I to assume that your manly meat got such a kick and you did absolutely nothing to deserve it??? IF that be the case....you are hanging out with the wrong women Smile Simple solution to that.....choose your friends more wisely :wink: cause not all women are that violent!

IF you did get such a kick and it was so deserved........then all I can say is GOOD FOR HER :wink:
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 01:03 pm
Please tell us your story in detail, manly_meat. It should be uplifting, yet terrifying (man, my acorn is already hurting!).
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 01:04 pm
I suspect you're opening a real can of worms, Læknir Scrat!
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 01:06 pm
I've some serious doubts that manly_meat will delight us with his responses very long ...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 01:09 pm
manly_meat wrote:

If you scroll back you will notice that I also included 'robbed' in my last post. The use of physical force to protect property is covered by law. That includes a purse.

Now, look at Brooke's lovely face. I would take the pain for that. :wink:

So, I'm with doctor nutjob here...tell us your tale of woe.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 01:12 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:
I've some serious doubts that manly_meat will delight us with his responses very long ...

You're probably right there, scholar and gentleman. :wink:
0 Replies

manly meat

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 03:15 pm
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:
I agree with Cav...TOTALLY!

It is a good form of self defense for women. If a man doesn't want to be kicked there then perhaps he shouldn't do anything to provoke it. By that I mean things such as rape or domestic violence, etc.

Am I to assume that your manly meat got such a kick and you did absolutely nothing to deserve it??? IF that be the case....you are hanging out with the wrong women Smile Simple solution to that.....choose your friends more wisely :wink: cause not all women are that violent!

IF you did get such a kick and it was so deserved........then all I can say is GOOD FOR HER :wink:

LISTEN TO ME, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED IN THE NUTS? HAVE YOU EVER FELT IT? YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE SO GO SUCK A LEMON!
0 Replies

manly meat

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 03:17 pm
cavfancier wrote:
manly_meat wrote:

If you scroll back you will notice that I also included 'robbed' in my last post. The use of physical force to protect property is covered by law. That includes a purse.

yeah well i diddnt say raped and all that crap so stop ruining mt threads!!!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 03:17 pm
I've got a hankering to kick something right now. But I won't.
Yet.
0 Replies

manly meat

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 03:18 pm
how do you delete threads because this is getting too off topic...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 03:19 pm
manly_meat wrote:
cavfancier wrote:
manly_meat wrote:

yeah well i diddnt say raped and all that crap so stop ruining mt threads!!!

Believe me, I don't even have to try to ruin your threads. You do a fine job on your own.
0 Replies