Nanothermite sinks the US conspiracy theory

camlok

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2017 11:29 am
In the 1990s US military labs, Lawrence Livermore, developed a new generation of super explosives. This was done by creating thermite in a new and unusual way, with nano technology. Normal thermite is ground down to small particle size - the smaller the particles, the more reactive the material.

Nanothermite is built up, NOT ground down, so the particle sizes are on the, of course, nano scale. This creates SUPER explosives.

Quote:
Energetic nanocomposites have a fuel component and an oxidizer component mixed together. One example is a gel made of an oxidizer with a fuel embedded in the pores of the gel. In one such material (termed a thermite pyrotechnic), iron oxide gel reacts with metallic aluminum particles to release an enormous amount of heat. "These reactions typically produce temperatures in excess of 3,500 degrees Celsius," says Simpson.

3,500C = 6,332F

Temperatures way more than enough to account for the molten/vaporized steel, the molten molybdenum, the vaporized lead, found in WTC dust; all things that COULD NOT happen with jet fuel/office furnishings.

Nanothermite found in WTC dust, unreacted particles of same and voluminous amounts of the by product of these thermitic reactions.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,702 • Replies: 19
No top replies

camlok

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2017 11:55 am
My apologies, I forgot to provide the link to the article of the US scientists discussing their discovery of nanothermites.

Quote:

Nanoscale Chemistry Yields Better Explosives

Energetic materials are made in two ways. The first is by physically mixing solid oxidizers and fuels, a process that, in its basics, has remained virtually unchanged for centuries. Such a process results in a composite energetic material such as black powder. The second process involves creating a monomolecular energetic material, such as TNT, in which each molecule contains an oxidizing component and a fuel component. For the composites, the total energy can be much greater than that of monomolecular materials. However, the rate at which this energy is released is relatively slow when compared to the release rate of monomolecular materials. Monomolecular materials such as TNT work fast and thus have greater power than composites, but they have only moderate energy densities-commonly half those of composites. "Greater energy densities versus greater power—that's been the traditional trade-off," says Simpson. "With our new process, however, we're mixing at molecular scales, using grains the size of tens to hundreds of molecules. That can give us the best of both worlds-higher energy densities and high power as well."

https://str.llnl.gov/str/RSimpson.html

0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2017 12:42 pm
You don't say. Rolling Eyes

By the by, you would get more response if you spruce up your tags with handy-dandy things such as: WTC and 9/11.
camlok

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2017 12:51 pm
For a quick review of the nanothermite issue, watch the following video from 56:35 on to 1:05:00.

THE ANATOMY OF A GREAT DECEPTION - Full Movie by DAVID HOOPER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v2TAiyW54Q

And do watch the whole video. It is very enlightening.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2017 02:55 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
You don't say.

By the by, you would get more response if you spruce up your tags with handy-dandy things such as: WTC and 9/11.

No, I don't say, Sturgis, US Lawrence Livermore scientista say. Can't you read?

What prevents you from commenting on such a revelation? How do you explain sentient adults ignoring science, ignoring fact, ignoring the truth. It is just crazy.

You really think the children here are going to comment? Wanna buy a bridge I got stored in Brooklyn?
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2017 07:29 pm
Doesn't anyone get it?

1. Nanothermite - a US government developed, solely US government owned, no one else in the world has this explosive.

2. It was found in WTC dust, unreacted particles of Nanothermite. The by products of nanothermite reactions was also found in WTC dust in large quantities.

Who, among you, cannot connect the dots?
tibbleinparadise

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2017 08:05 pm
@camlok,
Instead of beating around the bush why don't you just post your thoughts on the topic? Tell us your theories. Conspire!

Or maybe folks just don't care?

Or maybe the folks that do care have given up on rational discussion regarding 9/11 here on A2K?

I remember the pages and pages and pages dedicated to the damn antenna falling.
Glennn

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2017 08:11 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
Quote:
I remember the pages and pages and pages dedicated to the damn antenna falling.

No, there was really only one post dedicated to the rate at which the antenna descended. However, there was page after page after page of silly attempts to deny exactly what it demonstrated.
tibbleinparadise

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2017 06:44 am
@Glennn,
It's called a discussion, sorry it didn't go the way you wanted.

Which is likely why it has been slow to start on this topic. The "discussion" will devolve into the 9/11 crowd raging against the rest of us when we don't accept the theory as a tested and proven fact.
Glennn

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2017 08:28 am
@tibbleinparadise,
Actually, the deniers in that thread were shown to be just that--deniers of the observable. So no need for apologies, as it went my way.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2017 08:43 am
@tibbleinparadise,
The point, Tibble is that everyone should be able to provide proof or evidence for the US Government Conspiracy Theory, after all, it is the widely accepted idea and it must have good solid evidence backing it up, right?

tibbleinparadise

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2017 01:30 pm
@camlok,
I take no issues with theories or evidence. I have my own ideas about 9/11 that started when I watched the first town fall on live TV. While it happened i thought to myself "there's no way a building that big would fall that neatly".
camlok

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2017 01:42 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
It's a true pleasure to meet an honest individual, Tibble. I say this not because you seem to be on the same wavelength as me but because you are simply ready to look at the evidence, and discuss any theories, ideas no matter which side they originate from.

You're a rare individual.
tibbleinparadise

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2017 01:55 pm
@camlok,
I enjoy a lively discussion. I'm also confident in my own thoughts, so I don't mind having them challenged. I find those challenges help keep my own ideas in check with reality. The general topic of 9/11 shenanigans is a really interesting one for me but I find it frustrating when folks don't necessarily want to discuss ideas but rather preach what they "know".

I'll do some reading on the nanothermite and chime in later.

And thank you for your kind words!
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2017 02:16 pm

Everyone knows intuitively that the smaller the particles the more easily a reaction can occur. So when we talk about nanothermite, one can see just how explosive it can be when the fuel particles are mixed at the nano scale.

Again, this technology is not a "grind down" of the components of thermite to nano size, that isn't possible; this is a build up process from the atomic scale.

Quote:
Just how small is “nano?” In the International System of Units, the prefix "nano" means one-billionth, or 10-9; therefore one nanometer is one-billionth of a meter. It’s difficult to imagine just how small that is, so here are some examples:

A sheet of paper is about 100,000 nanometers thick
A strand of human DNA is 2.5 nanometers in diameter
There are 25,400,000 nanometers in one inch
A human hair is approximately 80,000- 100,000 nanometers wide
A single gold atom is about a third of a nanometer in diameter
On a comparative scale, if the diameter of a marble was one nanometer, then diameter of the Earth would be about one meter
One nanometer is about as long as your fingernail grows in one second

https://www.nano.gov/nanotech-101/what/nano-size
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2017 02:31 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:

Why do you think, Sturgis, folks are such cowards? We are talking about adults, right?

1. Nanothermite was found in WTC dust - a. unreacted particles, which when ignited gave the chemical signature of a thermite reaction, one of the more notable of these is the production of iron microspheres.
b. Some 6 percent of WTC dust was iron microspheres. This was determined by a top US forensic engineering firm, RJLee Group, who were hired by Deutsche Bank. They said that the dust signature was caused by the events of 911, including these iron microspheres

2. USA military labs, Los Alamos and Lawrence Livermore, developed nanothermite in the 1990s. It is not commercially available. No one save for the US government possesses it or knows how to make it.

3. Arab hijackers could not have made nanothermite, nor could they obtain it. Nor could they have brought it in their luggage.

The only logical conclusion one can draw is that there were NO ARAB HIJACKERS.

Do you agree or disagree?

tibbleinparadise

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2017 05:05 pm
@camlok,
This is sort of an off the cuff remark as I still haven't done any digging of my own on the technology, but this is sort of where I stand on 9/11

-It was orchestrated. The whole thing feels like it was ran through focus groups for a movie. Even the date. I don't buy for one second that the terrorists decided that 9/11 was a great date because of the marketing potential.

-It was planned years in advance. People in power are a patient sort. They know great power takes time to manifest. I suspect the charges to do a controlled demolition were put in place, over time, over the course of years. Changing tenents and management...nobody suspects maintenance guys doing routine maintenance, especially if it's just here and there.

-It made a lot of people very rich and added to their power. Wars make people rich. People in power also like money, money buys people and puts them into situations where you can control them. You pay a guy to do a thing that is dirty and off the radar, you then control him to do other tasks. He balks at a task, he has an accident.

-Hollywood has desensitized us to the point where we don't even pay attention to what goes on in reality. And if you ask questions you are a kook that has watched too many movies.
camlok

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2017 05:14 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
Quote:
-It was planned years in advance. People in power are a patient sort. They know great power takes time to manifest. I suspect the charges to do a controlled demolition were put in place, over time, over the course of years. Changing tenents and management...nobody suspects maintenance guys doing routine maintenance, especially if it's just here and there.

"ACE got the WTC contract, the biggest elevator project in history, There was an article "Drive to the Top" in the trade magazine Elevator World about the ACE project."

ACE Elevator Company
9/11 Questions and Research

How could explosives be planted in the WTC?

Ace is the trump card to win a new 9/11 investigation

By Rick Shaddock, ANETA Writing Team
with thanks to Dr. Crockett Grabbe (PhD, Physics, CalTech)

http://aneta.org/911experiments_com/AceElevator/
==========

http://911review.com/articles/ryan/demolition_access_p1.html
tibbleinparadise

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2017 07:23 pm
@camlok,
Really interesting read! Shady beyond shady.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2017 09:52 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
Here are two good videos discussing what you have described here, Tibble.

MUST SEE! How Newton's laws solve 9/11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiwpj7aa9c8

WTC: First Self Pulverizing Building in History

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFdGcVoRQHI

Notice how the official story cartoons always never shows the composite concrete floors - ie. the concrete was integral with the steel trusses, by means of shear studs that poked up from the trusses into the poured concrete.
0 Replies