NV 200 Israelis arrested after 911 - Bollyn debunked

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2011 11:20 pm
http://nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/911-did-israel-know/

http://i043.radikal.ru/1104/b7/9717d4625112.jpg

9/11: Did Israel Know? by Kevin Alfred Strom, October 24th, 2010

December 21st, 2001, investigative reporter Carl Cameron of the Fox News Channel filed a report on the detention of sixty Israeli spies by F.B.I. and other government investigators looking into the events of September 11th, some of whom were suspected of having prior knowledge of the attacks.

http://s001.radikal.ru/i194/1104/01/c711bdf25f33.jpg

According to the report, over 140 intelligence operatives for the Jewish state, many posing as “Israeli art students,” and some as street and mall kiosk vendors, had been detained earlier in the investigation, which began prior to September 11th, these 200 Israeli spies were considered to be just the tip of the iceberg of a “very aggressive” Israeli intelligence operation against the United States.

Quote:
According to classified documents seen by Cameron, the “art students,” using the sale of fine art paintings at cut-rate prices as bait, penetrated military bases, the Drug Enforcement Administration, the F.B.I., and dozens of government facilities, secret installations, and even the private homes of law enforcement officers, intelligence personnel, and judges.

Mr. Cameron quoted a senior official who said “Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It’s classified information,” and, with reference to the lack of any official public statements on this story, he said “Investigators within the DEA, INS and FBI have all told Fox News that to pursue or even suggest Israeli spying … is considered career suicide.”

After a complaint from the pro-Israel lobby group AIPAC, the heavily Jewish management at Fox News killed the story, and visitors to the Fox Web site now get only a “this story no longer available” message when they try to access it. It’s been erased. Luckily, a few courageous reporters at the Florida Sun-Sentinel and the French newspaper Le Monde broke the blackout on the story.

Since that time, evidence has been accumulating that some in Israel knew in advance that the attacks were going to take place and did nothing to prevent them or warn the victims. Odigo, an Israeli-American instant messaging firm, confirmed that two Israeli workers received messages warning them of the impending attacks on the World Trade Center two hours in advance of the attacks, before the planes took off.

Quote:
The company says that the employees told the company of the messages only after the attacks took place, at which time Odigo’s response was to communicate with Israeli security services, some of the arrested Israeli spies were discovered to have been closely monitoring the accused 9-11 hijackers, including Mohammed Atta.

More than a third of the Israeli agents were operating in Florida communities where ten of the nineteen hijacking suspects were living — and learning to fly, five Israeli operatives even lived on the same street as Atta in Hollywood, Florida.

The town where Atta and three other terror suspects lived for some time prior to the attacks, strengthening the presumption that Israel was shadowing the 9-11 conspirators and knew of their activities and plans.

Knowing all this, Israel did nothing to warn Americans of the impending disaster, possibly calculating the tremendous propaganda value of the attacks in stampeding the American cattle to slaughter the Jews’ Semitic enemies in the Middle East, starting with the Taliban and escalating into a vaguely-defined “War on Terror,” with “terror” being defined as having or wanting a government free from Jewish supervision.

Not long after September 11th, the F.B.I. attitude toward the biggest spy scandal in decades changed abruptly. Suddenly, revelations about Israeli spying were more than just “career suicide” — they became a threat to the Middle East war plans of the Zionists.

Just as suddenly, the suspects were no longer in any danger of being charged with espionage and we were told they were merely being held for “routine” visa and immigration irregularities. The sum total of their punishment: they were sent back to Israel. The man reportedly responsible for that decision: Michael Chertoff.

http://i076.radikal.ru/1104/c8/59bf85f91d87.jpg http://s57.radikal.ru/i156/1104/a2/39526d89279c.jpg

Quote:
Note: The shot above included in the NV article, taken by arch scoundrel NYPD helo pilot Greg Semendinger, who refused to deploy the trained rooftop rescue team as he did following the 1993 WTC bombing.

http://www.whale.to/a/bollyn02july10.html

Gives lie to Christopher Bollyn's statement that ".. a massive explosion .. devastated WTC 6, the 8 story US Customs House .. immediately after United Airlines Flight 175 smashed into the South Tower at about 9:03 am," since the shot clearly shows WTC's 5 & 6 undamaged while the ST went down at around 10:00 am!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,469 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 11:29 pm
@Martin Timothy,
Martin is your avatar an actual photo of you and if so, why am I not surprised.
camlok

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2017 10:32 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Why am I not surprised that you never addressed any points that were raised, Finn? You and Roger the dodger have some things in common.
0 Replies