Crush advice

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2017 01:35 pm
I'm a high schooler and I've liked this girl since the beginning of this school year. Things were going great at the start of the school year between us, but then I messed up and creeped her out since all I did was stare at her since I was too scared to make a move. I meant to apologize to her shortly after that happened, but that never did and things have been awkward between us ever since. Now it's almost the end of the school year and I want to apologize to this girl now, but I wouldn't even know what to say to her and how to approach her about it, or if I should even apologize to her in the first place. In some aspects this is about getting a second chance to be with her, but also just making things less awkward and right to make room for a possible friendship. What should I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 470 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2017 03:01 pm
@therustybagel,
Write a note on paper and give it to her.

Say something like -

"I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot. It's all my fault, and I hope you'll forgive me. Have a great summer and I'll see you in September."

Then sign your name and hand her the note.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2017 06:31 pm
Have you ever actually talked to her before? If so, why the staring?
0 Replies