What is your vision of "Utopia"?

snood

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 07:23 pm
Good to see you here, booman - where ya been?
0 Replies

Taliesin181

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 02:57 pm
Frank said:
Quote:
Our Constitution was FAR from perfect (especially to women and African slaves)...but on balance...it is one hell of a document.

Other countries could do much worse than to borrow from it freely.

What "balances" are you referring to? In other words, what do you think are the strongest aspects of the Constitution? I would say Balance of Powers, but that's just me.
0 Replies

NobleCon

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 06:33 pm
Well, I just thought of it, but here goes:

Biodynamic food everywhere (as the norm that is), tropical climates, animals out of factories (including out of labs), massive libraries on any and every topic you can think of, good friendships, good wine :wink: , and clean beaches. Oh, and women...

I almost forgot: a chess board here and there.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2005 07:25 pm
Re: What is your vision of "Utopia"?
kflux wrote:
Taliesin181 wrote:
Since we live in an imperfect world, where everybody seems to think they could do better in office than anyone else(i.e., the Bush monkey :wink: ) What do people think would make this world a paradise?

You can respond in terms of policy, modify this government, make your own, or go completely fantastic and imagine things like telepathy. All is welcome.

hmm , in my utopia ,i would lay on the beach under the shade of the palm branches that fan me , being held by two young well built latin boys , whom know no english except the phrase "yes your majesty ,as it pleases you your majesty, and where would you like me to rub the lotion your majesty ". i would appear before my humble citizens once yearly, allowing them each to kiss my feet and pay homage to my beauty and leadership. i will have already solved all of there problem with the invention of the wonder pill , witch removes all illness , all personality flaws , and allows them to go about the daly work of the work in compleat happiness.
lol

Nice. I am hoping that you are a female...., then again to each her (or his) own... Twisted Evil
0 Replies

booman2

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 12:18 am
Hey, hey Snood,
I believe this is the first time I've seen you posted since my returned. I've been a bit unsettled, but I've dropped anchor once again. The future looks bright again.
0 Replies

NobleCon

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 10:20 pm
Did I mention women and exotic drinks? Include them in my version... :wink:
0 Replies