Newbie--Hello everyone!

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 11:51 am
Hi...I just found this board.
Apparently I have a lot of reading to do so that I don't duplicate old threads....but I really like what I see here.
I'm very much getting into politics--especially after Bush has scared millions of people into voting for him one more time.
This looks like a great resource to learn more...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 661 • Replies: 12
No top replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 11:57 am
Welcome candidone. There is a very bright group of people on these boards that I'm sure you will enjoy getting to know.
0 Replies

gav

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 12:05 pm
Candidone, welcome - but I hope you dont think you can come in here and talk sense into some of these people, coz it aint happening!!!

Good luck to ya anyway!!
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 12:11 pm
Yeah, I agree with Gav. You just can't talk sense to some of the democrats here..... :wink:

Welcome to A2K.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 12:16 pm
welcome to the asylum

((((((((((((((((((((((((BEAR HUG))))))))))))))))))))))
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 12:53 pm
Do you have a good pair of hip-boots? You'll need them if your going to go wading around. It gets pretty deep in manure on some threads... Especially the anti-administration threads.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 12:55 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Do you have a good pair of hip-boots? You'll need them if your going to go wading around. It gets pretty deep in manure on some threads... Especially the anti-administration threads.

pay no attention...... come to your own conclusions....
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 12:57 pm
Re: Newbie--Hello everyone!
candidone1 wrote:
Hi...I just found this board.
Apparently I have a lot of reading to do so that I don't duplicate old threads....but I really like what I see here.
I'm very much getting into politics--especially after Bush has scared millions of people into voting for him one more time.This looks like a great resource to learn more...

Hmmm...I think he/she already has.

Welcome, candidone1.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 01:01 pm
I meant about the posters and their value here....some have already made a great impression....
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 04:07 pm
Well, I'll say this right up front because I may as well start off on the right foot!
I respect everyone's opinions even when I don't agree. Whatever I say on this board is purely for educational purposes...and whatever goes down in this thread or that, my motto is that it's "all good in the 'hood"...meaning, I take none of it personally, and I mean none of it personally.
I know how ugly these things can get sometimes.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 04:09 pm
Welcome to A2K.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 04:11 pm
Welcome to Able2Know, candidone1.
0 Replies

flyboy804

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 05:20 pm
Welcome Candidone 1. I appreciate your stated philosophy. I hope you can maintain it. It will require a lot of strength of conviction.
0 Replies