How Long Can You Make My Thread Get?

kickycan

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 10:48 pm
Wow, them Aussies sure do like their meat.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 10:48 pm
Or maybe they just hate soy.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 10:49 pm
Or maybe, just maybe, dlowan doesn't represent ALL Aussies and what they do or do not like, and in fact, is just lactose intolerant and vegetable-disinterested. Hmmm...
0 Replies

smog

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 10:50 pm
Has this thing still not gone a full day without a post? Wow... My guess was way off.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 10:51 pm
Oh, the game ended many, many pages back. I think Littlek was the thread-killer, actually. But it's such an interesting thread that people can't help but flock back to it every so often, like migrating birds. It's like a magnet, this thread is...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 10:52 pm
Isn't it?
0 Replies

smog

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 10:54 pm
Well now that I thought it was still going, I'm actually a bit disappointed to hear that isn't. *tear* Who was the lucky winner? Was there a lucky winner?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 10:58 pm
I forget. Maybe I should restart the damn thing, since I forgot now. Oooh, yeah, I remember now, it was PaulaJ. But she was such a bonehead she didn't believe she won, so I think technically that means the thread game is still going.

Hmmm...I'm going to have to check this out at some point and find out the status of this all-important contest.

I'll get back to you on this as soon as I have a chance, smog.

But for now, let's talk about what rabbit tastes like. Do you think it tastes like venison, or more like turkey?
0 Replies

smog

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 11:01 pm
Raccoon, I'd say.

And dammit, I wanna know nowwww, kicky. tellmetellmeltelmletlemleteelllemmmenow
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 11:29 pm
What? How can one kill the thread? I posted something so unbelievable that I left everyone else speachless?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 11:30 pm
Yeah, and speechless too.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 11:30 pm
If a non-believing soul gets bannished to hell, does it burn?
0 Replies

smog

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 11:35 pm
Hell probably doesn't have all that much fire, really. The souls are more likely crushed.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 11:37 pm
Ok.... same Q but relace burn with crush.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 11:37 pm
So here's what happened with the contest.

kickycan wrote:
Oh my god, it's over. Shocked

I should have known it would be littlek who would finally stop my thread from getting any longer. I remember looking at her post two days ago and thinking, damn, what can I possibly post in response to THAT drivel?

By the way, did I mention that the person who puts the thread-killing post down gets to make out with me? I think I mentioned that somewhere around page sixty or seventy-something...Anyway, I'm all puckered up and ready to go, littlek!

Paulaj was the closest, with her guess of 300. She is the winner! I'll go back and see what freakish sex act she promised to do if she won.

And now, one last look at the incredibly deep and thought-provoking post that would turn out to be the last...

littlek wrote:
Dag - I can't really do the lucnh-out thing with Cole, so maybe on a saturday?

Beth - 2 kinds of soy product, bo choy and a celephan noodle dish. All heaped around sticky rice and preceded with fantastic, super-hot clear soup with seaweed and a dumpling.

Where's dys....?

Then, in a later post, PaulaJ said this:

paulaj wrote:
I didn't win. The deal was the thread has to have no posts for 24 hrs.

This thread hasn't stopped for more than 12 hrs. since it's inception, in short, you have made it so none of us can win.

Why, whyyyyyyyyy?

After a couple more posts in which we tried to talk sense into that thick skull of hers, I finally did this:

kickycan wrote:
Yes, Littlek is right. It was changed back on page ten or so. Closest guess. Okay, since Paula doesn't seem to understand that she has won the prize, I'm going to have to look in my "How Long Can You Make My Thread Get?" rulebook...

Let's see, here...<flipping pages>...winner dies before thread ends...winner doesn't want prize...winner too dumb to understand the rules....ah! Here it is, on page 343, Section 555C, subsection (R)1-p, Paragragh 5-b...

"In case of a winner who is too dumb to realize they have won, said winner shall be afforded one explanation of rules. If said winner still does not understand the rules after this explanation, there is no winner, and the thread is declared "new" again. All guesses are once again in play."

YES! WE'RE BACK ON, PEOPLE! The thread is alive again, thanks to Paulaj's beautiful thick skull and her incredibly fantastic ability to misunderstand even the simplest of games! YEAH! THANK YOU PAULA!!!!

Since then, I haven't been keeping track, so I guess it's still anyone's game as of this moment! Cool! So now, who guessed what again????
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 11:39 pm
Wow, what page(s) was all that on?
0 Replies

smog

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 11:40 pm
littlek wrote:
Ok.... same Q but relace burn with crush.

Well then, yes, of course. All are crushed in Hell! Except people who died by crushing. They are stretched.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 11:40 pm
I see......
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 11:42 pm
littlek wrote:
Wow, what page(s) was all that on?

It all started around page 303-ish. Damn, this thread is looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.
0 Replies

smog

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 11:42 pm
kickycan wrote:
"In case of a winner who is too dumb to realize they have won, said winner shall be afforded one explanation of rules. If said winner still does not understand the rules after this explanation, there is no winner, and the thread is declared "new" again. All guesses are once again in play."

Yes!! I feel not disappointed again!!

Man, this thread has been a rollercoaster ride for me tonight, huh?
0 Replies