How Long Can You Make My Thread Get?

ehBeth

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 08:35 am
tap tap tap

<testing the walls>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 10:25 am
Ooh, we are getting close to Paulaj's guess now. She wanted to give me oral pleasure if she wins while ehbeth films it, didn't she?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 10:45 am
I think there was a clause in that contract, Kicky.

Something about not having to blow a retard.

PATS, BABY!!!!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 11:20 am
i foresee another week with slappy wearing his current mask Cool
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 11:21 am
Nah!...think Argos -Rough Riders....no contest.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 03:25 am
I'm calling in sick today.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 05:16 am
kickycan wrote:
I'm calling in sick today.

You wuzz. Or are you sick again?

Joe(wish I was inside watching the snow melt)Nation
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 10:32 am
No, it's just that last night I could not sleep because I realized that like a jackass I did absolutely none of the things I wanted to do this weekend. My brain was in overdrive. I was tossing and turning thinking about how I have to get a passport, and research my Italy trip, and a bunch of other stupid things. At 4:20 AM I decided that I wasn't going to be getting any sleep whether I like it or not, so screw it, I'm calling in sick and going to get my passport photo taken and filling out the the application and researching hotels/apartments in Venice. I sent e-mails to about twenty hotels right then. I went to sleep at about 6:00 AM.

In a certain kind of way, I think that might be worse than being physically sick. I need therapy! Now I'm going to get my passport stuff taken care of. Wish me luck.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 11:18 am
What you need is a good program to get you clean. You're addictions have taken control. I feel the same way today. I did, shovel for hours, do my laundry and help fix the back door, but I didn't clean the kitchen or watch any of the three movies I rented. I So don't want to work today, half day that it'll be.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 11:22 am
Kicky, I've been wondering? Have you talked to your family about their roots and are you going to visit some of the towns where they are from?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 01:00 pm
You're right littlek, but I don't do this all the time. But when it does, I get so down on myself. Like right now. Then I realize that I'm being too hard on myself, which makes me even more angry that I'm being so hard on myself. AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!

Panzade, I have talked to them about the family roots, and the family roots are in Sicily. I'm not going there this trip. Maybe someday though.

So here's what happened so far today. I got all my papers, filled out the passport application, and got my passport photos done. Then I went to the post office, where I found out that what I thought was my birth certificate was actually my "notice of birth." Not the same thing, and not what I need to get a passport.

Since my original is lost somewhere at my parent's house, and just getting this "notice of birth" from them was hard enough, I'm sure that we will all end up wanting to strangle each other if I ask them to look for the actual birth certificate now. For reasons of sanity, I decided to get a new one sent to me. So I just applied for a new one over the phone. Seventy bucks gone, and now I have at least another week until I get the damn thing.

Why is everything such a pain in the ass? Why can't anything just go smoothly?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 01:40 pm
Havnn't you read that today is the worst day of the year? I think that perhaps, it actually is.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 02:17 pm
Excuseeee meeee! Not going to Sicily? I'm at a loss. Dude, I'm begging you to go. You'll not regret it.
I'll never forget wandering the city of Vienna where my Dad and grandparents lived...It stoked me for decades.
Besides, Sicily is about the land and the people, not so much about the food, culture or history.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 02:18 pm
I'd kill to go to Sicily. Go and let me live vicariously through you Kicky.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 03:30 pm
panzade wrote:
Besides, Sicily is about the land and the people, not so much about the food, culture or history.

Panz, not about food? have you eaten pasta in Taormina?

You almost die in nirvana!

Not about history but about maths. Pythagore lived there in Syracuse!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 03:50 pm
I would love to go there someday, but I have changed this trip around too much already. For now, I'm not going there. Next time.

This day is getting better, by the way. I got some responses to my Venice apartment requests, and I just cleaned my whole apartment. Now I have to just practice italian for about two hours or so, do a little more italy planning, and watch this damn movie that I rented and forgot about.

That ball of anger and frustration with myself that has tied my stomach in knots all night last night is all but gone. Aah...
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 04:02 pm
siamo calmi e sorridenti, Kicky, parliamo tranquillament!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 04:04 pm
ppppsssssstttttt.... scrabble?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 05:51 pm
I see I missed my chance to Scrabble with littlek...damn. Maybe you would like to play later tonight?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 06:17 pm

this coulda been my day

<sob>
0 Replies