Manchester attack: 22 dead and 59 hurt in suicide bombing

centrox

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2017 12:31 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

Quote:
London is a very tolerant and level headed society.

One that let Blair illegally invade on the flimsiest of pretexts, Centrox? And still let's him walk around free.

How does that reflect a "very tolerant and level headed society"?

Shut up, jerk. By the way London is not Britain. Your ignorance is showing.
camlok

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2017 12:35 pm
@centrox,
London has voters too. You all let a war criminal, a baby killer walk around enjoying life. Were the Germans actually bad people for supporting Hitler?

You all do the same, time after time after time after time after time ... .
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2017 01:27 am
Quote:
The benefit concert held in the wake of the Manchester attack turned into a night of unity, healing and joy for 50,000 music fans.
The all-star show was held to remember the victims of the suicide bombing at an Ariana Grande concert on 22 May.
Despite the circumstances, a celebratory atmosphere prevailed as Grande herself returned to the stage.
She told the crowd: "I want to thank you for coming together and being so loving and strong and unified."
She added: "I love you guys so much, and I think that the kind of love and unity that you're displaying is the medicine that the world really needs right now."
Visibly moved at times, the 23-year-old US singer performed with Miley Cyrus and the Black Eyed Peas, while other highlights were provided by Katy Perry, Coldplay, Robbie Williams, Liam Gallagher and Justin Bieber.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40153433<br />
camlok

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2017 08:57 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I think that the kind of love and unity that you're displaying is the medicine that the world really needs right now."

I think the medicine that the world needs right now is one of justice that sees the war criminals/terrorists of the UK such as Blair, the US such as Bush, Cheney, and the other western war criminals stand trial for their vicious crimes.

What else is there that can possibly stop this madness?
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2017 05:32 pm
Just an FYI, The London Bridge Terrorist (Khuram Butt) was from Pakistan which happens to be omitted from Trump's Travel Ban List.
ossobucotemp

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2017 05:52 pm
@jcboy,
And I take the London Mayor, guy I like, has a Pakistani background. I rather dearly remember a Pakistani restaurant in Los Angeles. Oh, and our donut shop here is owned by a fellow from Pakistan; we had a good conversation one day. Friend and I are loyal customers.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2017 02:33 am
@ossobucotemp,
Both Sadiq Khan and Citizen Khan.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/images/library/comedies/900x450/c/citizen_khan_s5_filming.jpg
0 Replies