The anti-gay marriage movement IS homophobic

McGentrix

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2005 04:21 pm
Intrepid wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Lash wrote:
... and also thought this was a surprising departure.

It is not that surprisng that Non-Catholics would have a skewed view about what Catholics REALLY believe.

Of course not. Some Catholics don't know what Catholics believe.

Too true.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2005 04:38 pm
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
We understand you are a heterophobe Chris. You do not need to keep shouting it from the rooftops.

You asked "Did you choose your sexual orientation?"

Yes. I chose not to be a homosexual. That left one other option, heterosexual.

Oh so you really are gay then?

Yes I am gay. I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body and I love every minute of it. How about you?

Oh, so you are a transsexual then. Are you going to do the change?

None of the above. No changes happy with how I was born and I don't need any changes. Can you say the same thing?
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2005 04:52 pm
debra said
Quote:
Conclusion: The moral disapproval of the religious folk with respect to who may or may not be married in their church cannot serve as a legitimate basis for laws of general application.

Yes, precisely.
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2005 10:29 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
We understand you are a heterophobe Chris. You do not need to keep shouting it from the rooftops.

Yes I am gay. I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body and I love every minute of it. How about you?

None of the above. No changes happy with how I was born and I don't need any changes. Can you say the same thing?

You already defined yourself as a transsexual, a woman trapped in a man's body, are you rertracting the statement?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2005 10:54 pm
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

You already defined yourself as a transsexual, a woman trapped in a man's body, are you rertracting the statement?

Not in the least. I can love a woman much better the way I am then I ever could as a women. Besides I love my hangy parts. Wouldn't change them for anything.

Are you going to answer a question or just ask more?
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 12:48 am
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Not in the least. I can love a woman much better the way I am then I ever could as a women. Besides I love my hangy parts. Wouldn't change them for anything.

So, in other words, you just fantasize about being a woman?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 05:05 am
More on Spain (just cursorily translating from Trouw, a liberal Christian Dutch newspaper):

Quote:
Spain will be the third country in Europe with gay marriage. [..]

The first Spanish gay marriage will be a fact this month still, and that in the most progressive version: gay couples can adopt children from outside the country's borders too. That is not possible in the other countries with gay marriage, Belgium and The Netherlands. They are working on it in The Netherlands though: the government last week voted for a proposal of [Christian-Democratic] minister Donner that arranges this question.

Prime Minister José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero was unexpectedly present at the vote to mark the historic moment - just thirty years ago, homosexuals were still prosecuted. He spoke of a 'large step on the way of freedom and tolerance'. Zapatero has 'respect for persons and institutions' who have resisted gay marriage, but at the same time said that Spain 'from now on is a more decent country, because a decent society does not humiliate any citizen'.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 04:44 pm
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Does liking my nipples being played with count as fantasizing as a woman?

You still havent answered my question.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 05:09 pm
LMAO!!!!!
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 09:49 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

You like your nipples played with? I have been with A LOT OF GUYS and the only ones who liked their nipples stimulated also liked a ***** up their ***...well, I would tell you more but this a PG forum.

My personal life is not a topic of discussion, yours is because you opened the door by telling the whole world that you felt like a woman trapped in a man's body.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 10:28 pm
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

You like your nipples played with? I have been with A LOT OF GUYS and the only ones who liked their nipples stimulated also liked a ***** up their ***...well, I would tell you more but this a PG forum.

My personal life is not a topic of discussion, yours is because you opened the door by telling the whole world that you felt like a woman trapped in a man's body.

I didn't say I felt like a woman trapped in a mans body I said I was a lesbian trapped in a woman's body. Doesn't the GLBT community make a distinction between gender and sex?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 10:29 pm
nimh wrote:
More on Spain (just cursorily translating from Trouw, a liberal Christian Dutch newspaper):

Quote:
Spain will be the third country in Europe with gay marriage. [..]

The first Spanish gay marriage will be a fact this month still, and that in the most progressive version: gay couples can adopt children from outside the country's borders too. That is not possible in the other countries with gay marriage, Belgium and The Netherlands. They are working on it in The Netherlands though: the government last week voted for a proposal of [Christian-Democratic] minister Donner that arranges this question.

Prime Minister José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero was unexpectedly present at the vote to mark the historic moment - just thirty years ago, homosexuals were still prosecuted. He spoke of a 'large step on the way of freedom and tolerance'. Zapatero has 'respect for persons and institutions' who have resisted gay marriage, but at the same time said that Spain 'from now on is a more decent country, because a decent society does not humiliate any citizen'.

Interesting stuff, Nimh - thank you for translating.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 10:48 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

[/b]

Quote:
I didn't say I felt like a woman trapped in a mans body I said I was a lesbian trapped in a woman's body. Doesn't the GLBT community make a distinction between gender and sex?

You don't seem to remember what you said, Baldimo. You said that you are a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Now you say that you are a lesbian trapped in a woman's body. Do you know what you are? It seems that you don't/can't make a distinction between gender
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 10:49 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

A lesbian is by definition a woman, your orientaion doesn't affect the fact that you stated that you are a transsexual. Many if not most transsexual women are Lesbians.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 11:48 pm
Intrepid wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

[/b]

Quote:

You don't seem to remember what you said, Baldimo. You said that you are a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Now you say that you are a lesbian trapped in a woman's body. Do you know what you are? It seems that you don't/can't make a distinction between gender

My typo. Or was that really a Freudian slip? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2005 06:33 am
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F10C10FE345C0C7A8DDDAF0894DD404482&incamp=archive:search

Unfortunately now archived ($3.95 to gain access) this was a very good piece on the folks in the anti-gay marriage movement and what's going on in their noggins. I've got the hard copy, but recommend the investment of four bucks to those who didn't read it yet.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2005 08:08 am
blatham wrote:
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F10C10FE345C0C7A8DDDAF0894DD404482&incamp=archive:search

Unfortunately now archived ($3.95 to gain access) this was a very good piece on the folks in the anti-gay marriage movement and what's going on in their noggins. I've got the hard copy, but recommend the investment of four bucks to those who didn't read it yet.

I agree it's an interesting piece. Theocracywatch.org has mirrored it, and it can still be accessed for free on their site:

http://www.theocracywatch.org/homo_marriage_times_june19_05.htm
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2005 08:19 am
The article makes the same mistake the gay-marriage lobby makes, however. It promotes the agenda by attacking traditional marriage. Traditional marriage has served the country well and a loving mother and father in the home remains the best environment for raising children. (I present that as opinion so I am not required to post all the supporting documentation I have posted on other threads on this issue.)

All the gay community and gay-marriage-support folks had to do to accomplish all that they say they want is to choose another word for it and then 'marry' to their hearts content. There wouldn't have been more than a handful of opposition to that.

So long as the gay agenda appears to be a frontal assault on traditional marriage and/or demands for special rights not afforded to others, they will continue to meet strong resistance.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2005 08:54 am
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

A lesbian is by definition a woman, your orientaion doesn't affect the fact that you stated that you are a transsexual. Many if not most transsexual women are Lesbians.

Wow this is pure graphical art.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2005 09:19 am
Thanks thomas.

foxfyre wrote
Quote:
The article makes the same mistake the gay-marriage lobby makes, however. It promotes the agenda by attacking traditional marriage.

Composition and thinking exercise: for a period of 24 hours, force yourself to write without using a single cliche. Do it and I'll mail you fifty bucks.

What on earth might "attacking traditional marriage" actually mean? Could the notion be considered or communicated without use of the war metaphor/cliche?
0 Replies