please help,

kutiee

Reply Wed 10 May, 2017 10:12 am
I am 15 years old n I really want to become an actress, however I have np experience. i usually practise alone from he internet secretly. my parents are not supporting me and they do not know I'm even writing this. I'm half Arabian n where I am from ( Libya) it is wrong for a girl to become an actress or a singer. my parents are very strict they did't even let me pick drama for my GCSE which I started this year. I'm not allowed to get involved in school plays either. I really want my dream to come true. but I don't know what to do. so please anyone has any advise help me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 980 • Replies: 1
No top replies

saab

Reply Wed 10 May, 2017 10:58 am
Becoming an actress is very hard and there are too many actors and actresses with no job.
No matter in which countty you live - I can only say - finish your school, get an education and then you can think about if you still want to be an actress.
About 10% of all the actors/actresses have a job. Out of those 10% very few become famous enough to have a regular and good income.
Sorry I sound so hard, but I do have connections to the theatre world.
0 Replies