0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2023 03:49 am
Controlled hallucinations and "trade" of perspectives:

My perspective:

We die every second...
As we evolve we die...
We die from past hopes and dreams...
We die from the memories of who we think we were...

And still we persist:

Our past self that we didn't knew more then we could affected the world and its ripple effect is eternal...

Our present self that we don't know at all because we are not yet aware of it is affecting how we perceive it 2 cents of a second later...

We change, but all our change springs out of what can be, and what can truly be, happens in opposition of what we think can be...

What we thought could be and was not, as a simulation of what we thought could be, is being in Being!...

Death is a variation of sleep, the big sleep, just as sleep is a variation of the controlled hallucination we confabulate when we are awoke!

You see the world comes around in loops, in repeating patterns...the Universe comes around!

We were always here, in all modes of being...our hallucinations are true hallucinations, our true phenomenology!

Our phenomenology is said to be so because it is not base reality, but then in a circle nothing is base, or better, everything is base Reality!

There is no outside to everything...
Albuquerque

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2023 04:14 am
@Albuquerque,
The best way to start "trading" perspectives with others, comes first by trading perspectives with ourselves.

In order to trade perspectives with ourselves, in different moments of "selfing" we must play Devil's advocate as much as we possibly can, without prejudice of getting diluted in a sea of silence...

That is to mean, we should strive to embrace paradoxical points of view as much as we should strive to preserve our own particular "hallucination"...

I am my specific prejudice, and still I can confabulate what is like being a Bat!
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2023 03:44 am
0 Replies

fobvius

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2023 11:17 pm
@Albuquerque,
Quote:
Our phenomenology is said to be so because it is not base reality, but then in a circle nothing is base, or better, everything is base Reality!

Speaking of thinging and selfing, isn't the circle a 0- dimensional simplex expanded equally into a 2 dimensional simplex comprised of a circumferential diameter?
Albuquerque

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2023 12:33 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2023 12:44 pm
@fobvius,
Any description of a loop is in some way a rough circle...you don't need geometry to find loops everywhere.

On the topic of dimensional reductionism I am not a fan...our description of dimensions is in my own amateur view obscure to say the least.

When we isolate dimensions we are always idealizing a domain as I have yet to see anything which is not ultimately tridimensional in reality.

That said there is a theoretical case to be made against the 4th dimension time and even against the 3th dimension on holography...if you can do away with the 2 you end up destroying geometry and reduce the world to Maths...

I have yet to see any meaningful proposal to get rid of the 1 dimension Reality.

One Dimensional Reality represents just the order of things described to form a loop as such order cannot shrink nor grow in Being, so it has to meet itself in some way. The reason to believe this specifically, is intimately related with the absolute need to get rid of off the concept of Nothingness as it being a valid concept. Once you do away with Nothingness Maths transforms into Meta-Mathematics...zero represents balance not absence, and infinities represent loops of finite information without boundaries, not true qualitative infinities...

Finally as soon as numbers like 0 or infinities pop up I am usually out of the debate...those concepts are poorly understood Philosophically speaking...and while I have my own idea on what they truly represent and mean it has nothing to do with the current foundations for them in Mathematics.

Since I am not a mathematician because I always asked to many questions in Maths specially at its foundations and never got any answers I rather leave the debate for the experts in their platonic Marvel cacophony of concepts.
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2023 06:01 am
Albuquerque

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2023 06:19 pm
@Albuquerque,
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2023 04:38 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2023 11:09 am