Abstract my bachelor thesis - revision

Reply Sun 30 Apr, 2017 02:40 am
Hello everyone!
I have written a bachelor thesis and I would like to ask you for one thing. Can anyone help me to revise my abstract? If there are some deficiencies, I would really appreciate if you would let me know. Thanks a lot in advance!

The topic o my bachelor thesis: Positive and negative motivation in IT startups.

This my abstract:
The main purpose of this work is to clarify the reasons for selected IT startup leaders to use motivational factors. Also, find out what interpersonal relationships are there at the given workplaces. Last but not least, what support resources are helping to interpersonal relationships that are in the organization. The theoretical part deals with selected positive and negative motivational factors, which can usually be encountered at startups and normally in the workplace. It defines basic terms such as positive and negative motivation. Also mentioned are the pitfalls of very widely used motivational tools such as motivation, financial reward, or punishment based on available scientific studies.

jespah

Reply Sun 30 Apr, 2017 07:24 am
@MartinoKakabo,
Lots of fat in this abstract. I'm putting in red anything I rewrote and of course the strikethrough should be obvious.

MartinoKakabo wrote:

The main purpose of this work is to clarifyThis work's main purpose is to claify the reasons for selected IT startup leaders to use motivational factors. Also, find out what It also explores which interpersonal relationships are there exist at the given workplaces. Last but not least, what Finally, it identifies which support resources are helping to help interpersonal relationships that are in the organization. The theoretical part deals with selected positive and negative motivational factors, which can usually be encountered at startups and normally in the workplace. It defines basic terms such as positive and negative motivation. Also mentioned are the pitfalls of very widely used motivational tools such as motivation, financial reward, or punishment based on available scientific studies.

MartinoKakabo

Reply Sun 30 Apr, 2017 08:34 am
@jespah,
jespah, Thanks a lot!! : - )

I really appreciate it. It saved me a lot of time Wink
jespah

Reply Sun 30 Apr, 2017 08:57 am
@MartinoKakabo,
You're welcome. It's an abstract. It's meant to be short.
0 Replies