Where are your favorite cities?

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2017 06:30 pm
I currently live in Michigan, around the Detroit area. I hate it. It's bone chilling cold in the winter and very humid in the summer.

I'm looking to relocate. I'd like to live where the weather is nice, or at least not so nasty. Id also like a mid sized City (I love Ann Arbor.) I need public transportation (something that runs passed 7pm?) for myself. And, if we didn't NEED a car, that would be a plus.

I also need to live somewhere I can afford. My husband is the main bread winner. He has a full time job making between $10.25 and $11 depending on the particular needs at the time. He also has a part time job making minimum wage+tips. He could find a job anywhere, so employment isn't a big deal. I think, the most rent we could afford would be $750ish

I also would like good schools. I've looked at some cities with great schools but the rent is ridiculously high...So maybe just good schools?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,886 • Replies: 0
No top replies