Will Bush bug out of Iraq?

cannistershot

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 09:03 am
dyslexia wrote:
cannistershot wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
so when we see live footage of heliocopters airlift the remaing coalition personnel out of the green zone with "insurgents" firing rpg's around the perimeter Bush can declare Mission Accomplished?

Something like that. Rolling Eyes I remember an add for Oldsmobile "this is not your fathers oldsmobile" Well this is not your fathers war, Vietnam is over even though the democrats want to rehash it.

Well yeah I gotta agree Iraq is no Vietnam but then Oldsmobile is no Edsel either, right?

More like a Studabaker.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 09:30 am
No Bush will not bug out of Iraq. Not while there is a drop of oil or American serviceman left standing. The question I would put forward would Bush remove the American presence if asked to? Particularly if a theocracy similar to and alligned with Iran is in the offing.
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 09:42 am
au1929 wrote:
No Bush will not bug out of Iraq. Not while there is a drop of oil or American serviceman left standing. The question I would put forward would Bush remove the American presence if asked to? Particularly if a theocracy similar to and alligned with Iran is in the offing.

If the established Iraqi government asks, we will leave IMO.

But that is not likely until they are able to fend of the enemies of freedom without our and our allies help.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 09:45 am
Larry was reading campaign literature when he wrote:
the enemies of freedom

Laughing You have to stop. You're killing me.
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 09:49 am
FreeDuck wrote:
Larry was reading campaign literature when he wrote:
the enemies of freedom

Laughing You have to stop. You're killing me.

That would be the Iraqi insurgents and Al Queda.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 09:49 am
Larry
Would Bush consider a theocratic government allied with Iran an enemy of freedom? It is posible that after expending all the lives and treasure we end up with another Iran in the middle east.
0 Replies