Will it ever end?

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2017 06:46 pm
Here's my history ...
Our son was born on April 15th, 2013.
His mom left when my son was 3 moths old.

I went to court for custody and was granted primary custody, the mother signed paperwork stating I was the most stable patent. She agreed to visitation 2 days a week, no over nights. No child support was requested.Our son was 9 months old.

When our son was 3 years old she married. Promptly she informed me I was not my sons biology father and she was taking me to court. Of course that week I went and had a dna test done. A week later I got the results and I am not my sons biology father. Worst day of my life. She moved 4 times, refused to attend court ordered Co parenting, seperated and moved in with her boss. It took a year and three months in and out of court but she managed to get 50/50 custody. She has him a week, I have him a week. She wanted full custody but the court said she signed paperwork in the past stating I was most stable, her moving a lot, and her seperation within 6 months, refusal to go to court ordered Co parenting classes, all con tributed to the courts decision to grant week to week visitation. Holidays are to be shared.

Three days after the court made its decision it was her week of visiting. His birthday and easter fell in that week. She ignored all my phone calls and took him out of the state. When she did return him she informed me she had moved to a neighboring county and was on her way to take me back to court in that county. She wants full custody. So, one week ago they closed the case here, and she opening a new case in her county. Can she do this?

Please note I refer to my son, as my son, I love him just as I always have. And fear for his future. I fear he will be taken from me not based on any neglect on my part, but based on her lie.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,091 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Socopasetic

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2017 06:49 pm
I left out something really important. She says our final paperwork does not mention anyone having primary custody. It's 50/50 custody. He lives with each of us equal time. Is it nessary to list a primary parent?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2017 10:40 pm
You need a lawyer.
0 Replies