Why Should Not Old Men Be Mad?

Jack Webbs

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 08:30 pm
Well, another month gone by, same story. I'm not mad I just think it is futile. I'm not religious but I am beginning to believe God knows what he is doing. Many people are nice looking when they are young, everyone is distasteful in appearance as they grow older. Just a matter of time.

There seems to be no shortage of divorced people of any age. Being old and divorced is particularly pathetic. I like good looking women and I now will settle for one between 45-60 (I'm 68) but it's no use, they all have been rejected so many times it is pointless to even take them to dinner. Saggy, baggy, veiny. All sad souls grasping at straws. it's awful. I am sure they think the same about me too.

God's way of punishing the divorced I guess. There just is no reason, no excuse to get divorced where he is concerned and he's right. I have no interest in family or anything like that. What I'd really like is conjugal visits several times a month with a woman that thinks like I do, is financially independent as I am, likes her own house like I have. University degreed and could care less if she never saw the people she met before yesterday again, including her family, for the rest of her life.

My God how they hang on to their stupid 30, 40 year old children in some cases. I can't stand that! Same with grandchildren. That stuff is in the past. I did that boring stuff many moons ago and I don't think it would be a bit damn cute to pretend I like children because I don't! There, I've said it and I'll say it again: I DON'T LIKE OTHER WOMAN'S CHILDREN! NOR HER GRAND CHILDREN EITHER!

This woman that I need is free from time constraints and family relationships, we are beyond that stuff. We can have great times together by ourselves as a totally selfish couple spending all our resources on just us! Just the two of us! Got it whoever you may be that I am looking for out there? Just the TWO of US!

As for me? I am just what the doctor ordered for a stiff, hard nosed, slim, toothy, snobby woman with an insatiable sex drive that enjoys a little rancour where politics and general conversation is concerned.

Since we both posess a fine level of formal education we can have fun working on projects together. Maybe a book. I love writing. No movies though. I know enough about script writing to know it is not for me. The two of us can enjoy enrolling in college courses we like for enrichment. English, history, art? Because we are already graduates and have already taken related courses we can challenge the instructors for fun. I love doing that sort of thing.

We can drink, smoke, roll around on the floor, laugh, scream during our flings. I don't drink or smoke anymore but I sure know how to and I might make exceptions for these times. She of course is a woman that loves wine and cheese! No hard liquor in my place. We'll frolic.

Ah, I feel much better now! Smile
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 08:59 pm
Jack Webbs--

Good luck. At least you have a checklist.
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2006 01:47 am
Well, Iamb afraid I had to place fantasy aside for awhile. I cancelled out on two very nice ladies during the same week. It is so absolutely boring I will spare the details. Suffice it to say women in their fifties, universally, care more about eating and drinking than anything else and that is that.

I've decided to dig out my trombone and join a large community band. Musicians are notoriously temperamental and I am bound to find an edgy women or or two in the band environment.
0 Replies