A Neo-con Toast

Dookiestix

Wed 3 Nov, 2004 03:57 pm
Instigate:

Why would the CEO of Diebold promise Ohio's electoral votes to Bush? Can YOU answer that question?
0 Replies

cannistershot

Wed 3 Nov, 2004 03:58 pm
Dookiestix wrote:
Let's not also forget that Diebold contributed $800,000 dollars to the Bush campaign.

And the democrats spent more money in every single swing state than the republicans including Ohio. Can't find the link google NY Times today 11/03/04.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Wed 3 Nov, 2004 03:59 pm
Lets not forget George Soros contributed nearly $25 Millon to the cause of defeating Bush The Greater, and lets not forget the Incumbent you characterize as unintelligent, incompetent, and unisnspired currently heads the team which has been handing The Democrats successive and increasingly consequential losses for over a decade. Who's outsmarting whom?
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Wed 3 Nov, 2004 04:01 pm
The maker of computer electronic voting machines, which were predominantly placed in minority communities and largely Democratic strongholds promised Bush Ohio and contributed $800,000 to his campaign.

Amazing that rightwingers find absolutely NOTHING wrong with this.

If this was a Democrat instead of a Republican, you guys would be having a cow.

So spin it all you want. Nobody here can answer the question as to why the CEO of Diebold promised to give Bush Ohio.

Amazing.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Wed 3 Nov, 2004 04:02 pm
Here's to the neo you!
0 Replies

cannistershot

Wed 3 Nov, 2004 04:03 pm
Dookiestix wrote:
The maker of computer electronic voting machines, which were predominantly placed in minority communities and largely Democratic strongholds promised Bush Ohio and contributed $800,000 to his campaign.

Amazing that rightwingers find absolutely NOTHING wrong with this.

If this was a Democrat instead of a Republican, you guys would be having a cow.

So spin it all you want. Nobody here can answer the question as to why the CEO of Diebold promised to give Bush Ohio.

Amazing.

Tonight when I get home I will call W and ask him, so just hold your breath and I will get back to you real soon............................ Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

timberlandko

Wed 3 Nov, 2004 04:05 pm
http://img1.imageshack.us/files/tinfoil%20hat.JPG

Dookie, your grasp of issues illustrates perfectly the mindset which has made The Democrats what the are today.
0 Replies

neue regel

Wed 3 Nov, 2004 04:06 pm
'Why would the CEO of Diebold promise Ohio to Bush? I have yet to hear an answer to that question.'

Rhetoric...plain and simple. I don't think he literally meant 'we are fixing the election for Bush.' I'm sure if that was his intention, he probably wouldn't have made that public knowledge.

'what is know in the common world as a PAPER TRAIL'

That's great. What's your point? You think they couldn't fix it to show Kerry on a reciept and electronically have a vote for Bush? Is everyone gonna show up with their receipts for a recount?

Dude, you're making yourself crazy. Everything about this election went as everyone expected. The ONLY thing squirrly were the exit polls.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Wed 3 Nov, 2004 04:12 pm
neue regel wrote:

Dude, you're making yourself crazy. Everything about this election went as everyone expected. The ONLY thing squirrly were the exit polls.

making? I think he's already there.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Wed 3 Nov, 2004 04:18 pm
Only the very early "leaked" exit polls were all that squirrelly, really. As the event progressed, the trending of the exit polls shifted incrementally, 'till at the close of business they were within a statistically insignificant divergence from the actual reported results. There's a great deal of truth to the old military dictum that "First reports are always wrong".
0 Replies

cjhsa

Wed 3 Nov, 2004 04:18 pm
Bottoms up!
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Wed 3 Nov, 2004 04:26 pm
Rhetorical?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Wed 3 Nov, 2004 04:27 pm
This is what I mean about a stupid electorate that falls for the Bush lies. They don't even understand when to use such as word as rhetorical.

GOD you guys are hysterical!!!
0 Replies

Instigate

Wed 3 Nov, 2004 04:29 pm
Dookiestix wrote:
Instigate:

Why would the CEO of Diebold promise Ohio's electoral votes to Bush? Can YOU answer that question?

No I cannot answer that, but I would imagine that the Kerry Campaign would be all over it if they thought anything fishy was going on; They arent. The lawyers will no doubt scrutinize everything in time. The U.N. observers only comment amounted to: "Your electoral system is comlpex. Goodbye"

Youre the only one still beatin' that dead horse.
0 Replies

cannistershot

Wed 3 Nov, 2004 04:32 pm
Instigate wrote:
Dookiestix wrote:
Instigate:

No I cannot answer that, but I would imagine that the Kerry Campaign would be all over it if they thought anything fishy was going on; They arent. The lawyers will no doubt scrutinize everything in time. The U.N. observers only comment amounted to: "Your electoral system is comlpex. Goodbye"

Youre the only one still beatin' that dead horse.

Speaking of a dead horse I have been waiting 6 months or more to ask, why the long face John Kerry?
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Wed 3 Nov, 2004 04:37 pm
Kerry did one of the most honorable things any NORMAL person with integrity would do by conceding to Bush and not furthering the already horrible divisions this country has suffered under the last four years under Bush.

It is what Nixon actually did back when he lost by a razor thin margin to Kennedy.

It was for the good of the country.

Too bad neoconservatives cannot learn a lesson from that.

My guess is that they never will. They are too power hungry to even consider anything about honor and integrity.

Instigate's inability to answer my oft repeated question is revealing enough, but at least he was honest about that rather than using a completely irrelevant term like "rhetorical."
0 Replies

cannistershot

Wed 3 Nov, 2004 04:40 pm
Dookiestix wrote:
Kerry did one of the most honorable things any NORMAL person with integrity would do by conceding to Bush and not furthering the already horrible divisions this country has suffered under the last four years under Bush.

It is what Nixon actually did back when he lost by a razor thin margin to Kennedy.

It was for the good of the country.

Too bad neoconservatives cannot learn a lesson from that.

My guess is that they never will. They are too power hungry to even consider anything about honor and integrity.

Instigate's inability to answer my oft repeated question is revealing enough, but at least he was honest about that rather than using a completely irrelevant term like "rhetorical."

Uh, I think that it was Gore that lost in 2000 and cried for 4 years after that?
America hasn't been this divided since the dish, cable debates.

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

cjhsa

Wed 3 Nov, 2004 04:43 pm
Gore lost more than the election...
0 Replies

cjhsa

Wed 3 Nov, 2004 04:44 pm
Dish!
0 Replies

cannistershot

Wed 3 Nov, 2004 04:47 pm
Sad I think that being called liberal or french would be much worse.
0 Replies