The Sad Truth Is That All Terrorists Are Muslim

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 03:55 pm
Quote:

My last thread for quite a spell. Any beefs please volunteer for service to your country, agree to serve in Afghanistan (without killing yourself or others in an international conscience crisis), and I will be happy to listen to you at leisure in between operational concerns dealing with that mass of rogue, dangerous, suicidal, jihadist, child-killing Buddhists. Ta ta.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 960 • Replies: 8
No top replies

ebrown p

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 04:00 pm
I am not a Muslim.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 04:01 pm
Man I have never seen someone get soo much mileage about being in the military, but hey, whatever puts the pep in your step...
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 04:31 pm
But all Muslims are NOT terrorists!! Why don't you and Ra'Shitte-head post THAT too???
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 05:00 pm
Those suckered by Lusatian's threads, sadly, deserve what they get . . .
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 05:08 pm
Once you get past the headline, that is a very moving call for Muslims to reject the terrorists and reform their appearance in the world by returning to the true nature of their religion.

Beautifully written and obviously sincere, the article really expresses such deep regret. Thank you for posting it.

But I'm wondering if you read past the headline?

As I read through his list of terrorist actions it became clear to me that what really differs is that we are more apt to call such actions terrorism when they are committed by Muslims.

We have no shortage of kidnappings and murders in America. We've had kids hold their own schools hostage. We have the Mafia. We have the Ku Klux Klan. We have the Neo-Nazis. We have Charles Manson. We had Tim McVeigh. We have the anthrax mailer. We have Ted Kaczynski. We have probably thousands of other groups of people and individual people out there whose sole intention is to get some crazy point across by harming others.

We just don't call them terrorists.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 09:02 pm
IRA, basque separatists. A little research might find me more non-muslim terrorists.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 09:06 pm
That Timothy McVeigh was a rabid middle eastern muslim was he not?
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 09:16 pm
Great article. Thanks for sharing it.

I've heard it said that Che Guevera was the grand-daddy of all terrorists.
0 Replies