Need love help !!

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2017 04:07 pm
It's a long story .. but i need help :")
I used to know him about a year ago we were best friends .. he was going through a breakup with his girlfriend .. he was so so sad so i kept watching over him and maked him feel better .
Then i fall in love with him :") he was still in love with her
After that it seemed that he started to fall for me .. he was acting like he wanted to know me better .. how i feel about him . We are from different religious views so it's hard to get married if we love each other . he told me that he loves me .. but he is afraid of loosing like befor .. then he told me that he is still stick in the past and can't get over his past relationship and his feeling for me are not real .. he was CONFUSED .
I told him that i need a space .. stop talking to him .. it seemed that he didn't like it .. he was so sad when i make myself away from him . Now we are talking .. we are back like FRIENDS .. but he is acting strange .. posting love posts on FB .. like he can't reach love .. he is in love .. like that stuff 😑 keep making me jelouse of other girls .. jocking around me like he's single and wanna get married .. Stuff 😒😒 so i'm sure that he loves someone ( me or his ex ..not sure ) .. once he told me that he is happy alone .. don't want any girl with him !! So weird .. told me that he was going to the places we used to go to .. and he felt great and happy Alone 😑😓
Now he is acting so natural with me .. but he is not happy and not in a commited relationship
So my question .. is he in love with me .. but not talking cause he is afraid of loosing ( i talked about religious before ) or he is still in his past but can't tell her cause he has no money 😂 if he loves me .. how i can get him ? If not how to get over this ? Please help 🙊
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 419 • Replies: 4
No top replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2017 05:40 pm
@Juvia lockser,
Please give this fellow room. He said he is happy alone. Let him be.
PUNKEY

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2017 06:52 am
@Juvia lockser,
He talks like he's in love with being in love.

But he is not in love with you!!

So step back and let him figure this out.

In the meantime, date other boys.
0 Replies

Juvia lockser

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2017 08:31 am
@ossobucotemp,
Yes i did it that was about month ago
Now he is back jocking and make me jelouse ...
It seem that he is confused
Juvia lockser

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2017 08:33 am
@Juvia lockser,
I am sure that he figure out about his feeling
He loves a girl but not sure if she is ME / EX GF
And that's why i asked for help :")
0 Replies