What really happened on 9/11?

camlok

Mon 10 Apr, 2017 08:49 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
You assert that George Bush did have foreknowledge of the attacks. (I would like to understand this better, but this is a good starting point,).

I simply pointed up his guilty demeanor. Had 5,000 honest police investigators seen Bush's performance when asked that question, 4,999, at the least, would have said that further investigation is warranted.

Ask for a show of hands from the lurkers. Ask them what they thought of Bush's response. Remember, he and Cheney "testified" in secret, off the record, not under oath, behind closed doors.

Do you, Max, does anyone think that a program like this would be pulled off without Bush knowing? I know that he is as dumb as a sack of hoe handles, but even he would have suspected something was up.
maxdancona

Mon 10 Apr, 2017 08:49 pm
@camlok,
Can you just answer the question?

In your version of what really happened, did two airplanes crash into the World Trade Center towers on 9/11?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Mon 10 Apr, 2017 08:51 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
Do you, Max, does anyone think that a program like this would be pulled off without Bush knowing

I am not here to argue with you Camlok. I am here to learn. I am simply asking questions. If you say that Bush knew, then (on this thread at least) I will accept that as correct.

Please answer my question about whether two airplanes actually crashed into the World Trade Center towers on 9/11? That detail is quite important to my understanding of what really happened. I will accept whatever you say as fact.
0 Replies

camlok

Mon 10 Apr, 2017 08:56 pm
I had said: One point; over 300 CCTV cameras in, I think, Boston's Logan Airport and not one image of the alleged hijackers.
==========

As far as I am aware, there are no pictures of any hijackers, at any of the airports where they are supposed to have boarded planes.

Alleged hijackers are still supposedly still alive. If this is true, why wouldn't the USA make this widely known, why would it not be pointed out to everyone everywhere that some had been falsely accused?
camlok

Mon 10 Apr, 2017 08:57 pm
9/11 - The Truth In 5 Minutes - James Corbett

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgrunnLcG9Q
0 Replies

maxdancona

Mon 10 Apr, 2017 09:23 pm
@camlok,
I accept that Camlok. There were no alleged hijackers.

Now (this is like pulling teeth) can you please answer the next question

Did two airplanes strike the twin towers on 9/11? (yes or no).
camlok

Mon 10 Apr, 2017 09:27 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
1. Did airplanes actually fly into the Twin Towers?

Here is a video from a previous question asked on A2K July, 2013.

The OP asked, "If you are an expert or not do you think that this video of the 911 plane is doctored?"

and gave the following video. [I have moved it to YouTube so that it can be viewed in large screen.]

07 - The Key

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=233&v=Rml2TL5N8ds

Odd that only two people replied to the thread and we'll never know how many actually watched the video - remember you all are from open, honest, free western nations where being upfront and dealing with important issues in a straight forwardm honest, open manner is what we do! [salute the flag]

maxdancona

Mon 10 Apr, 2017 09:28 pm
@camlok,
Can you answer the question please? Yes or No.

I will accept what you say as fact. I just want a clear picture of what really happened.
0 Replies

camlok

Mon 10 Apr, 2017 09:29 pm
@maxdancona,
You answer it, Max. Let's get some folks answering it. First, maybe everyone should watch the Key, that video I just posted.

I'll give my answer when we see some action here.
maxdancona

Mon 10 Apr, 2017 09:31 pm
@camlok,
If you keep dodging around very direct, simple questions, I don't know if there will be much action here.

I just want a clear answer about what really happened.
camlok

Mon 10 Apr, 2017 10:35 pm
@maxdancona,
I don't really understand, Max, what you are trying to do here. Are you really not at all conversant with what went on on 9-11? Is there no one at A2K who can offer any of their knowledge as to what went on on 9-11?
maxdancona

Tue 11 Apr, 2017 04:53 am
@camlok,
It should be very clear what I am trying to do here Comlok. It says it in the title. I am trying to get a clear picture of what really happened on 9/11. I want to know if there is any version of the events on 9/11 that make more sense than the "official" explanation that we are not discussing on this thread (since we are accepting that it has been debunked).

I want to know if two planes actually crashed into the towers of the World Trade Center?

Can you answer that for me?
0 Replies

djjd62

Tue 11 Apr, 2017 05:52 am
i'll be back later to play, i can easily believe that a government, any government would perpetrate this sort of action

which is not the same as saying i think they did
maxdancona

Tue 11 Apr, 2017 03:42 pm
@djjd62,
This is what Camlok has stated so far:

1) George Bush new beforehand what was going to happen.
2) There was Thermite involved in the explosion.
3) There were no hijackers.

Camlok has still not said unequivocally whether plane hit the towers or not.

This is like pulling teeth Wink
camlok

Tue 11 Apr, 2017 03:48 pm
@maxdancona,
It is indeed, Max. I am quite sure that it lies in your ignorance of the subject.

"the explosion"???

thermite AND/or nanothermite. Likely only the latter. Why use old fashioned stuff when you have access to the newest and the best?

Have you watched the following yet? Have you watched any of the videos yet?

THE ANATOMY OF A GREAT DECEPTION - Full Movie by DAVID HOOPER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v2TAiyW54Q

0 Replies

camlok

Tue 11 Apr, 2017 07:47 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:

ExplosionS, Max.

9-11: Military nano thermite unknown to the general public found in the dust

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA-AqM7JNuo
maxdancona

Tue 11 Apr, 2017 09:14 pm
@camlok,
Sorry, here is the correction. This is what Camlok has stated so far:

2) There was super secret military nano-thermite involved in the explosion.
3) There were no hijackers.

Camlok has still not said unequivocally whether plane hit the towers or not.

This is like pulling teeth Wink
camlok

Tue 11 Apr, 2017 11:09 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Camlok has still not said unequivocally whether planeS hit the towers or not.

2) There was super secret military nano-thermite involved in the explosion.

'knew', not 'new, Max. These are signs of you feeling guilty, afraid, the knowledge that your governments are really this evil.

It is a terrifying thing I know but facts IS facts, Max!

Quote:
Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade
Center Catastrophe
Niels H. Harrit*
Jeffrey Farrer
Steven E. Jones*
Kevin R. Ryan
Frank M. Legge
Daniel Farnsworth
Gregg Roberts
James R. Gourley
and Bradley R. Larsen

https://benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOCPJ/TOCPJ-2-7.pdf

The video in the post right before yours explains it all. Maybe you missed it - this one,

9-11: Military nano thermite unknown to the general public found in the dust
maxdancona

Wed 12 Apr, 2017 06:09 am
@camlok,
I am not watching the video (I have seen enough of these propaganda videos). And, the paper you are citing that list names of "scientists" are great.... this "evidence" is the reason I know that Global Climate change is a hoax and that the moon landing never happened.

I don't know why you insist on arguing... I have already told you I accept the top secret, military super nano thermite as a fact (in spite of the fact that many other scientists dispute the fact that this themite exists). But if you say that there is conclusive evidence of top secret nano-thermite (in spite of the many scientists saying otherwise)... than I accept it. There is no need for you to go on about thermite. I concede the point.

What I don't understand is why you can't tell me whether the airplanes exist? Airplanes are big. Airplanes make lots of noise. There is a large number of ordinary people, witnesses, who were in New York City on that morning who say they saw and heard airplanes.

If you can't explain the airplanes, all your alleged facts about super secret nano military thermite dust don't make sense.

That is the problem with your theories. You can't give any plausible narrative about what really happened.

camlok

Wed 12 Apr, 2017 09:38 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
What I don't understand is why you can't tell me whether the airplanes exist? Airplanes are big. Airplanes make lots of noise. There is a large number of ordinary people, witnesses, who were in New York City on that morning who say they saw and heard airplanes.

If you can't explain the airplanes, all your alleged facts about super secret nano military thermite dust don't make sense.

Let's assume the planes were real.

The existence of nanothermite at WTC, the by products of that same high explosive found in the dust, unreacted particles of nanothermite found in the same dust that when exploded give the same chemical signature as regular thermite but are more powerful all conclusively show that the official story, in its overall entirety, is false.

No one has access to this super thermite except the US government/military.

Just this one thing, nanothermite, accounts for the molten/vaporized steel, the molten molybdenum, the vaporized lead, the large volume of molten iron microspheres [a by product of thermitic reactions], all found in WTC dust.