How Will Bush Reconcile This

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 02:55 pm
Looks like Russia smuggled out the Explosives before we got there.....that makes them bad guys with Iraq correct?

But didn't the all knowing bush look into Putins eyes and see goodness there? Oh my God....is bush fallible? Was he mistaken? Say it ain't so.....

http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20041028-122637-6257r.htm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 581 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Dartagnan

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 04:27 pm
This is pretty rich stuff, Bear. From the Washington Times, too...

Bush's little house of cards is tumbling down, and what a time for it to be collapsing!
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 04:31 pm
Not so fast...Yahoo has a report from AP that doesn't give much credence to the Russkie stuff. Worse, we were warned not to let the ammo dump get looted. Still cloudy.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 04:36 pm
D'artagnan wrote:

Bush's little house of cards is tumbling down, and what a time for it to be collapsing!

I don't see it that way. We knew there were reasons that Russia didn't want the US to invade Iraq and this looks like the reason. Now all we have to do is continue the Oil for Food scandal, which will indicate that France was involved with Saddam illegally. They all had their reasons and they weren't what they stated in the UN. We have known for a while that France, Germany and Russia all had secret motives for being against the war.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 04:38 pm
Top pentagon officials are all denying it, according to.... Fox News. Which I just watched.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 04:44 pm
Well, it did seem too weird to be true. Curious that the Washington Times reported it. Does anyone know how Rev. Moon feels about the current regime in Russia? Could be that has something to do with this...
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 04:45 pm
Baldimo wrote:
D'artagnan wrote:

I don't see it that way. We knew there were reasons that Russia didn't want the US to invade Iraq and this looks like the reason. Now all we have to do is continue the Oil for Food scandal, which will indicate that France was involved with Saddam illegally. They all had their reasons and they weren't what they stated in the UN. We have known for a while that France, Germany and Russia all had secret motives for being against the war.

I agree...this is fabulous...why...before you know it we'll be able to declare war on EVERYONE.....and then give Halliburton no bid contracts to rebuild all of Europe and the Middle East.......Dick and Lynn can get that cute little vacation bungalow and Mary can afford that elective surgery.....and no one will dare complain...what with Jesus calling the shots directly to george and all....
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 05:47 pm
It's from the Washington Times, which works great in a pinch if one is stuck in the woods without any toilet paper...
0 Replies