IF DEMOCRATS HAD THERE CHOICE WOULD IT BE KERRY?

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 10:20 pm
Out of all the canidates in the democrat primary, I liked kerry the least. Die hard dems please way in.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 747 • Replies: 13
No top replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 10:22 pm
I'm no Democrat, but I believe I'd vote for the General Wesley Clark if I had the option next week.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 10:27 pm
I'm no Democrat either, but there's no way I'd vote for Clark. I'd rather vote for Kerry.

I liked Lieberman the best, I suppose.

*stepping aside to let the die hard dems chime in*
0 Replies

georgia brown

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 10:36 pm
I,m a rebuplican . and I have respect for those D. canidates , like dean, sharpton, Lieberman and even Dennis K. Who gave thier point of view, and stuck to it regardless of what I thought of it. We dont have to agree . but it helps when we,re honest
0 Replies

georgia brown

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 10:43 pm
" above the planet on a wing and a prayer," better discribes are national defence situation after the Clinton admin.
0 Replies

A Lone Voice

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 12:27 am
This would have been an amazing election season if Dean had been the Democratic nominee.

While Bush is Bush and Kerry is just a plain ol' politician, I think Dean would have had the ability to make many people switch sides: for him and against him.

Some conservatives would have liked him; some liberals would have hated him.

But it would have certainly made for an even more memorabile election...
0 Replies

rainforest

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 04:31 am
I think Kerry brings the most gravitas to the ticket. Dean could not be nominated as party did not support a radical. BTW, I liked him.
Lieberman is a proverbial a**ehole. A sort of John McCain-nish, if you allow me. Problem with McCain is that he tries to please almost everybody and ends up pleasing no one, in the end.
Gen.Wec Clark is nice guy, a Clinton protege but no political gravitas.

John Edwards, nice, cool and realistic has given much weight to Kerry on the ticket. I am sure he will deliver the stae to the Dems.

Sharpton makes a nice and likeable person but only on TV. America is not ready-in reality- for an African-American President, in my opinion. Esp. the red meat white males.

Dennis Kucinich lacked national support. Some of the people have never heard of him.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 07:13 am
This unknown stuff is irrelevant. Many people never heard of Kerry either. Four years ago, who ever though about George Bush Jr.? A quarter of a Billion Dollars later whoever they picked would be plenty famous. Anyone else would have revealed at least a little something about himself that you could take to the bank. I see nothing in John Kerry that I'm certain will be there next year.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 07:13 am
McCain would definitely have been the best Dem for the job.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 07:15 am
And Leiberman the best Republican.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 08:40 am
georgia brown wrote:
" above the planet on a wing and a prayer," better discribes are national defence situation after the Clinton admin.

*bonus points for PF reference. Very Happy
0 Replies

neue regel

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 08:45 am
'I am sure he will deliver the state to the Dems.'

rain, if you mean NC, that won't happen. Kerry is not even contesting this state. Edwards wouldn't have one reelection to the Senate. That's why he threw his hat into the Presidential ring.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 09:22 am
Crol Mosley Braun or Dean.....
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 09:53 am
McCain, but he'll never be a Dem. Sad thing is: I can truthfully say "Anyone but Kerry" and yet not be hypocritical when voting for him. That's how serious the situation has gotten.

Last night I opened the new issue of The New Yorker and read a joint editorial(unprecedented) That ran 4 pages and spelled out why the lesser of two evils is not necessarily evil. We look to our peers for guidance and I have done so.

edited twice for duh spelling
0 Replies