my crush is...MY COUSIN

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 03:20 pm
I love cousin....i know that its wrong...but i love him and i dont know what should i do...Obviously he doesnt know
PLEASE HELP ME!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 548 • Replies: 3
No top replies

centrox

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 03:31 pm
Being attracted to your cousin is only "wrong" in some places. Marrying or having a relationship with even a first cousin is legal in around half of the states of the USA, all of Europe, and many countries of the world.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 03:32 pm
@annaslimeess,
annaslimeess wrote:

I love cousin....i know that its wrong...but i love him and i dont know what should i do...Obviously he doesnt know
PLEASE HELP ME!!!

What you should do is seek a lot of anonymous attention for a deviant behavior. You should also capitalize I when used as a pronoun (thank the Germans).
0 Replies

Gem19

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2017 11:11 am
@annaslimeess,
Hi hun, Thought i would message you on here instead of commenting cuz people judge to much but iv been through exactly the same but with my uncle actually but i dont know whether it was wrong or whatever but he liked me too but never done anything we just spoke, But cousins actually can be together as iv heard x
0 Replies