How did they know?????

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 10:02 pm
I'm lesbian and my friends told me that they knew I was a lesbian before they even talked to me or before I even told them they said at first glance they could tell. I do not look like the stereotype of a lesbian (not that anything is wrong with that.)
I wear makeup and have long hair and wear it down everyday. I don't wear rainbows or anything that could signify it. How can they possibly know this kind of personal thing without me telling them????
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,104 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 10:20 pm
@Flaffster,
Flaffster wrote:

I'm lesbian and my friends told me that they knew I was a lesbian before they even talked to me or before I even told them they said at first glance they could tell. I do not look like the stereotype of a lesbian (not that anything is wrong with that.)
I wear makeup and have long hair and wear it down everyday. I don't wear rainbows or anything that could signify it. How can they possibly know this kind of personal thing without me telling them????

Lots of other cues. Such as catching you checking out a passing girl and oblivious to a cute guy lurking. Things you say and topics you discuss can show it. There are ways to figure it out.
0 Replies