There's something about Mary...

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 09:25 am
http://www.cwfa.org/articles/6582/CFI/family/index.htm

An interesting part:
Quote:
Mary is, I'm sure, a fine young woman with many wonderful qualities, and that is how she should be recognized. To label anyone solely by their sexuality is demeaning and inappropriate. As parents, we can and do love our children unconditionally no matter who they are attracted to. Loving unconditionally allows us the freedom to maintain our values and viewpoints while keeping a bridge open to our children.

Sen. Kerry deliberately misled the American public as well as people who have unwanted same-sex attractions when he stated that people are "born gay." He should know better.

On May 13, 2004, PFOX and ex-gay men and women met with the staffs of Sens. Kerry and Edwards. (See photo.) The ex-gays are living proof that change is possible, and they also provided the staffs with educational information on former homosexuality, including a statement from the American Psychiatric Association that there are no "replicated scientific studies supporting any specific biological etiology for homosexuality." Ex-gays explained that although no one chooses same-sex attractions, many men and women overcome unwanted same-sex attractions every year.

I wonder how the Cheney's feel about their daughter being used to make a political point this way.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 443 • Replies: 2
No top replies

squinney

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 09:30 am
I'm stuck on "unwanted same sex attraction."

If I want same sex attraction I can conjure it up... But my desire for opposite sex attraction needs no conjuring.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 09:31 am
honey...does this mean the threesome is on or off?
0 Replies