Suggest me

jjothi

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2017 09:36 am
Hi All,

My attitude was very rude to everyone and use to get angry for small small things. I wish to be alone always and was enjoying my own company. I met a girl during my college days and initially I haven't feel anything with her. She always will have friends gang am opposite to her. I don't had any friends. One day she came to me and spoke , I was not responded properly and left from that place by avoiding manner. I was not knowing why I behaved like that. I felt she won't come back to me. But she again came to me and and start to me. Whenever she talks to me with smiling face which made me to get interest in her. I also started to mingle with her. Within few months, we started to be close much.

My life was perfect when she was with me. I enjoyed each and every moment being with her. Slowly my mind got dirty like whenever she holds my hand I felt like being in heaven and if she sits with me closely I was getting different thought on her. I started to love her and use to like whatever she does. She is the only beautiful girl on my eyes. I liked to hold her hand and walk for long. My dirty mind forcing me to behave wrongly with her. I got possive whenever she talks to either boy or girll.

I am afraid of losing her and I want to make her mine. But I don't know her thoughts on this. I cannot leave her for anyone else. Please suggest me on this.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 908 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2017 11:08 am
@jjothi,
I take it you don't even know if she's a lesbian.

So have a conversation. Ask her - do you ever think about anything romantic happening between us?

If she says no, then drop it. Be prepared for, potentially, even the friendship to end. But that's the chance you take.
0 Replies