How can i get my ex back into my life?

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2017 04:58 pm
So me and my ex broke up about 3 weeks ago but it was complicated, we were on and off really up until recently. I said I couldn't take not knowing what we are and had to end it completely. He ended up deleting me off snapchat and unfollowing my instagram. Yesterday we had a big argument on facebook messenger and he got really nasty, saying stuff like i was just upset he broke up with me and that he never loved me etc etc, however I know him to know he was just putting up a wall and none of that stuff was true. My friends got really angry and one of them had a massive go at him. He then added his friends into the chat along with 2 of mine. His friends weren't really saying anything to help him and were just messaging me normally. He then messaged me saying he can't do this and it's all too much and apologised for saying all the stuff to me earlier. He then started asking if i stopped speaking to his friends and i said i was friends with them before him and he got annoyed and blocked me on facebook. I then messaged him on something else and he said he can't have me on social media because it makes him feel **** when he sees me and what he's doing as he's not over me. I completely made out to him that i was over him and seeing one of my ex's (i did hook up with him a few days ago and we are speaking) and he was visibly annoyed about that. Today i've just realised that I am in love with him still and I know he's in love with me still, I'm his first girlfriend and the first girl he's properly settled with as he had a reputation before me. I just don't know what to do, I know we can't be together at this time as tensions are high etc but I still want him in my life and to be friends as I just miss him, I care deeply about him as a person and I know he has genuine issues and problems so I worry about him as I think he has borderline personality disorder as he matches all he symptoms. He's unfriended me on all social media but we do go to the same collage, someone help?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,335 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2017 05:27 pm
@zredbird,
Get some time and distance between yourself and this relationship.

And maybe reconsider adding a bunch of people into what should have been a private conversation. If any of my friends ever dragged me into a fight with their significant other, I would wonder WTF they had been smoking.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2017 04:26 pm
I'm sorry, but I just don't think you know what 'love' is.
0 Replies