My Crush is leading me in so many different directions... I NEED ANSWERS!

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2017 01:50 pm
So my crush does multiple things that don't add up and I am just wondering if anyone will know what this means. The first thing she does is if I post something on Instagram she will like it and then unlike it a day later. On snapchat some days she responds to me fast and constantly. Then other days she will open my snap and ignore it until the next day. Recently on her friends Instagram live I joined it and my crush was there and she rushed over when her friend said I joined. This is all the stuff that happens just on social media, when I talk to her she is on and off like this in real life as well. Some days when I talk to her she is engaged and wants to talk more but then the next day she wants nothing to do with me. What should I do??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 521 • Replies: 3
No top replies

centrox

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2017 02:01 pm
@Purpleman ,
Purpleman wrote:
What should I do??

Get another crush. If she behaves similarly get another. Repeat until you find one that isn't an idiot. (You are allowed to do this).

0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2017 01:41 am
@Purpleman ,
I disagree with centrox,

You should never have a crush more than a few days. You should act on it right a way. Waiting makes you look bad, lacking confidence, and makes her think you really are not that interested or even a little creepy.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2017 03:48 am
I don't see why Krumple disagrees with me, because I think we are both coming from the same place, that is, that a 'crush' is a very temporary thing, disposable if you like, and it doesn't really matter much if one crush doesn't work out, because, (like London buses) if you miss one, there'll be another one along in a couple of minutes.

Incidentally, I wonder if the meaning of the word 'crush' has changed somewhat since I was a kid. In my day, a 'crush' was something that happened to kids during puberty and was a sudden and temporary intense interest in another person (often of the same sex, although I think more mixed education has lessened this). It could be a popular teacher or older fellow pupil (sometimes one who was a sports champion or leader) or maybe a pop music artist or film actor. Schoolgirls had 'pashes'. One of the key features that identified a crush was that the object of interest was unattainable. It was a way of rehearsing romantic interest in someone without having to go through with anything. The time of crushes passed as kids got older and transitioned into arrangements with people who were possible, attainable dating candidates.
0 Replies